• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup everyone!

Years
How's it going guys!?

I'm Rue, Nice to meet you all!

Hope to become a part of this community, as I really enjoy pokemon xD.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Rue! Nice to meet you too!
You've come into the right place! That's great to find another Pokemon fan!
Welcome to Pokecommunity and have a great time!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Rue!

Welcome to PC! It's great to meet you, too! You should definitely tell us some of your interests/hobbies so we can better help you get around the forums and see if you may like anything. :]

I definitely do hope you stay active and become a part of this wonderful community. Pokémon is super awesome, and we're all fans here, so you shouldn't have any troubles fitting in. Btw, cool avatar! Skarmory is amazing!

Anyways, hope you have a great time here! If you would ever like to talk or have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey Rue! :D Welcome to pc! You certainly found the right place. Everyone here loves pokemon. :D Im sure youl find many new friends here etc. If you want to talk or something send a message. :) See ya around. :D

Back