• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Underground Adventures

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Brief update:

Due to the arrival of my new iMac, I am taking a break on the project until I get my new Vista! Once I get Vista I will try to pump out beta 1. Hope you guys can wait. i may be ale to work some if I get Darwine working good ;). i will stay in touch during this period.

regards,
Hockeypanda32​

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
Hey it's me AvatarKris, well borrowing an account !!! I'm going to be spriting for this hack once more ... BTW better sprites this time really but before i can post my new sprites most get 15 posts

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Will you work on the XD hack too?

i am still working on that rom base and hack... but now as more a side project! Sorry if you were anticipating it soon! I am thinking of taking a break on Underground after Beta 2. then working on Raging Red for a bit. It will all depend on how things take out.

Hey it's me AvatarKris, well borrowing an account !!! I'm going to be spriting for this hack once more ... BTW better sprites this time really but before i can post my new sprites most get 15 posts

Did you get 'em in the rom? If so PM me with them!

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
Yeah they're in the rom but i need a site that i can upload it on, and can you wait for me to make the rival

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
New sprites by Haxy (AvatarKris)

picture.php

Back