• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
That is a pretty expensive/playable card! So thats good on you.

But the reason i said that is because there isnt a moltres full art. Not sure if there will be one, or how theyll work that out.

Recently got a Genesect Ex, and a freaking shiny Rayquaza.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
So, I went to Plasma Freeze Pre Release today! I had a lot of fun, and I used my blog to give the details of the event, including a video of all the cards I got. It can be found here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=15704

I bought a few other boosters, the main one worth mentioning is Vileplume, who I was missing for the Oddish line in Boundaries crossed. I also traded one of my Dragon Vault Dragonair for a Reverse Ralts, so now I have Reverse Ralts and Kirlia. Hopefully I can get a Gallade to round that out.

Oh, in case you don't feel like watching my video, here's the highlight of my day:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/foqf17hw6vqhseh/20130504_101421.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
I went to a Plasma Freeze release today. Didn't pull anything exciting.

My rares were: Leafeon, Quagsire, Glaceon, Nidoking, Dragonite (holo), Kecleon

And got the reverse holos were: Treecko, Seadra, Sableye, Deino, Rattata, Eevee

Kinda blah, but still cool

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Went to my first PreRelease today! Also did a draft, but my best cards came in those first 8 packs.

Kyurem Holo
Spoiler:

Ace Specs Rock Guard
Spoiler:

And my first Full Art

Professor Juniper FA
Spoiler:

Had a great time and even placed second in my booster draft to win some packs.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Pulled another Gold Potion Ace Spec today.

This is pretty exciting, im sending off a couple of card to be graded.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
My luck lately is beyond words. I got my Grandpa to buy me the Elite Trainer box today, and I did get a fair few nice things that I might add later to this post, but I was totally blown away when I pulled a Secret Rare Charizard from Plasma Storm! Guys, I'm gonna be so sad when my luck runs out soon and I start getting crap...

Good luck with Plasma Freeze tomorrow guys!

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Getting ten packs of PF later today, so ill update this then. Meant to get them when i went to wal mart this morning, but of course my slow walmart hadnt stocked them yet. Bought the last few packs of PLasma storm and got a Cobalion Ex and a Random Receiver secret rare. Not the best secret rare, but still a good pull.

Years
Hey guys, so for the first time ever, I bought a Plasma Storm booster pack, which was my first pack after the Neo set.

I got a holo Manaphy, reverse Cherrim, Magneton, Galvantula, Elgyem, clefairy, plasma frigate, Doduo. Not sure on the others, as they're at my girlfriends house.

Will be getting some more soon, I paid £3.49 from Toys r us for 1 pack. How much do other people pay?

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Got one PS booster pack, pulled holo Garbodor...

Will be getting some more soon, I paid £3.49 from Toys r us for 1 pack. How much do other people pay?

I usually buy my cards online and I get them for around $95 for a box with 36 packs, so $2.70 per pack. Or when I don't buy a box I just buy packs for $2.99 each. Only annoying thing is the shipping because for boxes it can be up to $45 (next day shipping), but for packs it depends on where you live.

From Walmart/Toys R Us, it costs me $5 CAD per pack, I usually don't buy from Walmart/Toys R Us because of that.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
My town is defective. Neither walmart nor target had plasma freeze. I just know that they have them in the back, but my walmart only restocks cards like once every 6 months. Slight exaggeration, but it gets my point across.

Guess ill check again tomorrow.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Grand pulls today! I got two Plasma Storm packs and a Boundaries Crossed and got great things from all three. :) They still haven't stocked Plasma Freeze here, but hey, after these pulls, I'm kind of happy they didn't haha. I got the holo Crobat and Gallade from PS, and a reverse holo White Kyurem and rare Audino in BC! :)

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I did some card opening yesterday, even managed to find some Plasma Freeze. I managed to pull the holo Dragonite card, which is awesome. I got a bunch of cards I didn't already have, so it was a good day over all. I did manage to get a hold of the last Spring tin as well, so that was awesome.

Seems like my luck isn't out just yet, but it does seem to be on the wane, so hopefully I can finish off Dragon Vault before that happens.

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Still no packs in any of the 3 places that carry them in my town. Lame.
So ive just decided to wait until i graduate next saturday, take some money i get from that and get a booster box.

First booster box ever here i come.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I got two Plasma Freeze booster boxes.

Box 1
Thundurus
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
FA
Spoiler:

Deoxys
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
FA
Spoiler:

Shiny Sigilyph
Spoiler:

Thundurus
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png

Spoiler:

Tornadus
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png

Spoiler:

Box 2
Latios
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
FA
Spoiler:

Latios
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png

Spoiler:

Heatran
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
FA
Spoiler:

Deoxys
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Demon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Finally got some plasma freeze and holy hell.

First pack i pulled a Deoxys EX. This card is nearly 60 dollars right now.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
I really like what is coming out of Plasma Freeze. Besides my coveted Dragonite and Chandelure Holos, I also pulled a Heatran EX and a Thundurus FA EX in my 12 booster packs today!

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Bought two boosters. An Umbreon holo (I do like the Eevee line) and then a regular Vanilluxe which almost made me hesitant on eating the ice cream code I had...almost....

Years
I was shopping around Wal-Mart today and saw that they had their booster packs on sale buy one get one free. Unfortunately, all they had were some older sets, but I did manage to find 2 packs of Next Destinies, so that's all I picked up. Right before I opened the first one, I actually said out loud, "I hope I don't get any Cilan cards," as I've gotten one in every single Next Destinies pack I opened up to that point. Lo and behold, a Cilan card showed up, along with a holo Gardevoir and reverse holo Luxio. And in the second pack, I was greeted with not one, but two more Cilan cards (one reverse holo), with a non-holo Zekrom as my rare card. By my count, that should bring my total number of Cilans up to 13.

Hopefully they can get in some of the newer sets before the sale ends, since I've wanted to get a hold of a couple Plasma Freeze boosters.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Bought two packs at a local gaming shop. Got a rare Staraptor and the regular holo Ghetsis. Not to shabby. Planning on getting a few packs this Friday as it'll be my "extra" check this month.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
What I got from a Plasma Freez Booster Pack. Two Words. Latios EX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back