• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
Great Screens!
Phoenix: I think this is RMXP :)

Thanks Matt;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
I agree with phoenix, the screens look better than the original ones! I'm really looking foward to seeing an update on Haku.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Yes they are plain but thats the way they are in the games. Except with people! Once I put people in it should liven things up.
Oh and thanks guys I really need the support right now. I have so little time on my hands but I am using the time that I have to make liquid. Anyway no updates yet but I'll have some big ones soon. Cya Guys!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
To me, they look cool even without people!!! I hope your big updates will be GIGANTIC. *looks around for demos and such*
Keep up the good no, GREAT WORK!!!!!! :) :D

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Hope that you don't pressure yourself too much rm2k3kid. Rest is important as well.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I have other things to see to as well as liquid The way I see it my priorities are set to finnishing school but liquid will be seen to when I get the time. I'm building up my update and I'll show you guys once it is good enough. Thanks guys!

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I hope that you make more progress when you're comorftable.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
Hey rm2k3kid,
i've made a charset, do you want to use it?
i don't mind if you don't want to use it.
it's up to you if you want it or not.

**[note]**
it's only for rm2k3kid, if i see it someone else game,
i would reckon it as stealing. :\ :sleeping:
**[/note]**

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
That looks cool. I'd recommend PMing it to rm2k3kid though if you want to prevent it being stolen by other people. It's your choice though.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I like it! I'll find some place for it. Yeah I agree with phoenix if you don't want anyone else using it pm me instead. Sorry about the big update but i've been sick the last few days and I haven't got the chance to get much done. As soon as I get it done i'll post the update.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
You're updates are always worth the wait rm2k3kid! I hope you get well soon, and don't force yourself to do anything you don't feel up to.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Thanks guys! Well I'm feeling better today and since tomorrow is a public holiday *yay no school* i'll be able to work on liquid tonight and tomorrow! I hope you guys will enjoy the update when it comes. Anyway cya!

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Nice to hear that you're well. I'm sure that we'll enjoy any kind of update.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Glad to hear from you Rm2k3kid! I can't wait until we get this update. This game will rival the R/S/E series, for sure!

AbareMax

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Hehe thanks, well another town finnished in hoenn! *yay*
I'll get back to the liquid region very very soon!
I haven't got much info to give at the moment but it will come very soon!
Thanks guys!
Cya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back