• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I wish it was still around i wanted to see if Dawn was any different in the learning league

I never got to see it other than pictures but I like Dawn's clothing design on there compared to the main anime. She looks cuter on Pokemon Learning League for some reason.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Welcome to the club Misty! I'm glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your time here and you stay active. :3 And you can always answer to our topics if you want.

Thanks! I'm the type that posts pics & answer's most of the topic Q'S.

Do yo think Dawn should wear different clothes if she appear in Black and White saga?

Her first clothes are so cute enough, but you know what? It would be interesting to see a new outfit just for curiosity you know? Wonder if she would still wear a scarf? She still should, I love it. And she should always wear it.^.~

Years
Time for a little time warp to back when Dawn was first revealed (in the Diamond & Pearl games that is).

394px-Dipe02.jpg

This was Dawn in a CoroCoro Magazine scan in 2006, when Diamond & Pearl details were revealed.

And here was the image from 2006 showing Dawn's appearance in the Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl anime that ran from 2006-2010.

Early_DP_series_art.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Nice pictures! Dawn looks great there. I stopped watching Pokemon for a few years, so I wasn't around when DP was announced, but it must have been pretty exciting. Dawn's the cutest protagonist, by far.

Do yo think Dawn should wear different clothes if she appear in Black and White saga?
I think she should. Misty and May got new outfits after they left, so it's only fair that Dawn should get one, too. I guess the animators wouldn't be able to handle her outfit like they did May's, since we've already seen her in her Platinum clothes, but I'm sure they could come up with something new that suits her.

But mostly I just really hope we do get to see Dawn in BW.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
If Dawn were to appear in the Black and White saga, I doubt she will return as the start character. That being said, like Misty and May, I'm sure she would wear a different outfit. Hope it's an interesting one too!

Last edited:

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Why you like Dawn so much?: She's really nice and is super cute.
Your favourite of Dawn's Pokémon: Piplup.
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits: Her usual outfit.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I bet Dawn is doing great in Hoenn. She learned a lot in DP, so she probably won't be making the mistakes she did the first time around. Plus, unlike Ash, she kept all of her Pokemon with her, so they'll just keep getting stronger and better, too.

Besides, the techniques we saw in Sinnoh were a lot more impressive than most of what we saw in Hoenn... Judges that were impressed by Beautifly breaking frisbees or Chimecho getting strangled would be blown away by the stuff Dawn does. :P

She probably won't win the Grand Festival, though. I doubt any of the main characters would be allowed to win anything that important while the show is still running.

If we ever do get to see Dawn in Hoenn, I wonder if they'll keep the old rules of announcing appeal scores and using the same Pokemon for every round, or if they'll make the contests more like DP contests. It would be interesting to see Dawn react to a different set of rules, but I think the writers only changed the rules in the first place because the current style makes for better episodes.

Years
I bet Dawn is doing great in Hoenn. She learned a lot in DP, so she probably won't be making the mistakes she did the first time around. Plus, unlike Ash, she kept all of her Pokemon with her, so they'll just keep getting stronger and better, too.

Besides, the techniques we saw in Sinnoh were a lot more impressive than most of what we saw in Hoenn... Judges that were impressed by Beautifly breaking frisbees or Chimecho getting strangled would be blown away by the stuff Dawn does. :P

She probably won't win the Grand Festival, though. I doubt any of the main characters would be allowed to win anything that important while the show is still running.

If we ever do get to see Dawn in Hoenn, I wonder if they'll keep the old rules of announcing appeal scores and using the same Pokemon for every round, or if they'll make the contests more like DP contests. It would be interesting to see Dawn react to a different set of rules, but I think the writers only changed the rules in the first place because the current style makes for better episodes.

Yeah, I'd like to see that. Maybe Dawn might also catch some new Pokemon too.

Years
i am sure Dawn will do great after all she is real cute and really determined to get the ribbons and pursue of becoming a top coordinator like her mom i really hope when she wins a grand festival she will continue her Journey and become a master pokemon coordinator

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Why you like Dawn so much? She's confident , nice and beautiful.
Your favorite of Dawn's Pokémon: Piplup
Your favourite of Dawn's outfits:Her normal one, never really payed attention to her contest outfits

Years
I havent heard anything as of yet or maybe they wont do it at all and focus on lame-o ash when Danw is the one who should be focused on we need our Dawn back into the pokemon series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back