• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Final Fantasy RP <3 I would totally make allusions to FFIX because that is the best Final Fantasy game ever :|b I'm actually not too fond of VII, though I love Crisis Core.

It'll be interesting to see how it works out. It'd be hard to base the plot off of one Final Fantasy game because then you'll have some people complaining, not to mention some people haven't played all the games.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Final Fantasy RP <3 I would totally make allusions to FFIX because that is the best Final Fantasy game ever :|b I'm actually not too fond of VII, though I love Crisis Core.

It'll be interesting to see how it works out. It'd be hard to base the plot off of one Final Fantasy game because then you'll have some people complaining, not to mention some people haven't played all the games.

Probably a RP based in the same world, but with a new story?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

That's why I said Final Fantasy Tactics, because it's team based. A2 is my favourite, but War of the Lions could certainly work too. Something Ivalice based or 'Ivalice Alliance' based?

XIII could work really well, if someone was prepared for a lot of tedious storyline writing, but i can't see X working in any way that wouldn't involve Yuna or Sin directly. And that would be like making a Zelda RP; you'd be too based around the main characters of a game as apposed to branching off and making an original storyline.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
An idea: why haven't I ever seen a Final Fantasy Tactics RP, or just a Final Fantasy RP altogether? O:

*Mind Explodes*
I officially hate everbody in the RP Corner, because nobody has made one yet X3
Skymin, you're evil for bringing it up >:O
I would love whomever did this :D

I've actually only played Dirge of Cereberus, some of FF XIII, and I hez the Advent Children moveh >:3

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Final Fantasy Tactics? WHere? *looks around* Okay this must be done. Nao!!

I will join. ^^

Anyway, speaking of game RPs, anybody consider Persona 3-4? (I say those two just because they are better connected than say, 2 and the rest of the series.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
Question: Are we not allowed to edit the topic of our thread? If we are, how do you do it?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Question: Are we not allowed to edit the topic of our thread? If we are, how do you do it?

Er, are you referring to this thread or your own RP? If you mean change the RP plotline entirely but keep the name, you'd probably have to have the previous one closed and a new one submitted? Or if you mean just updating your first post, there should be an edit button on the bottom right of your post. If you're referring to this thread, then I have no idea anymore ><; /pfffft I fail at figuring out/explaining things

---

I've played FF I-IX minus VIII plus a bit of X, XII (Revenant Wings included), and XIII, I've played most Crystal Chronicle games if not all of them (actually, a CC RP would be fun to do; I for one love the tribes :>), Tactics Advance, and I've seen Advent Children.

/pfffft now I wanna see a Crystal Chronicles RP

Nakuzami

Years

*Looks at Roswell's post* Or do you mean editing the thread's name?
If that's what you mean, then you click "Edit", then click "Go Advanced", and above the text area(or whatever you call it :S) it will say "Title" and if you click there, you may edit it :D

So, apparently the public wants:
Zombie Apocalypse RP It's on its way, peoplez ;D
Final Fantasy RP

What else?
Justa curious :3

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
For those who were in Plague, who wants to restart Plague? Zamorak gave me permission to steal it from him if I wanted to. xD I'd need help though; my last attempt at GMing failed horribly. Focused too much on the gym leaders, not enough on the trainers. D=

Nakuzami

Years
For those who were in Plague, who wants to restart Plague? Zamorak gave me permission to steal it from him if I wanted to. xD I'd need help though; my last attempt at GMing failed horribly. Focused too much on the gym leaders, not enough on the trainers. D=

Wait, when'd you talk to Zamorak? I thought he died X3
It'd be fun... I mean, as we said before, the word "Reality" didn't apply, at all :3 When we weren't actually progressing in the story... we lost our sanity >:3
I could help be a GM... then I'd be a co-GM to two zombie RPs :3

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years

Wait, when'd you talk to Zamorak? I thought he died X3
It'd be fun... I mean, as we said before, the word "Reality" didn't apply, at all :3 When we weren't actually progressing in the story... we lost our sanity >:3
I could help be a GM... then I'd be a co-GM to two zombie RPs :3

He died from RPing, not PC. He usually uses PC to talk to someone; he was on yesterday. I didn't talk to him yesterday, but I suppose that the offer still stands. xD August 9th...Eh, pushing it a bit? xD

Yeah, we could go either the insanity route like last time, or actually try to be sane.

...Naaaaahhh.

That would be great if you could co-GM, yeah. Although your RPs never seem to live that long, you are still a better GM than me...Did I just put the both of us down? xD

I'll have to re-ask Zamorak again, though. Which I just did. TABS FTW.

If I do make Plague, that means I'm in like, what, five RPs? Most of which haven't come to life yet, but, still...

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
I feel like that RP had too many One-Liners but I don't remember it well or I might be completely mistaken, but the name sounds cool enough to click on and read.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I feel like that RP had too many One-Liners but I don't remember it well or I might be completely mistaken, but the name sounds cool enough to click on and read.

Plague? It did get quite a few one-liners from some of the newer members, but never from the Focus Shift people. AWWWWW, we got standards!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

*Looks at Roswell's post* Or do you mean editing the thread's name?
If that's what you mean, then you click "Edit", then click "Go Advanced", and above the text area(or whatever you call it :S) it will say "Title" and if you click there, you may edit it :D

Does that work here? Because I tried that once in a thread over at Other Trivia and it didn't work :X

And haha talk about "Plague" after I just watched "Outbreak". And I don't think it matters if there were one-liners in a previous RP so long as the GM of the revived RP (even if it's the same one) is on top of things and all.

Nakuzami

Years
Does that work here? Because I tried that once in a thread over at Other Trivia and it didn't work :X

And haha talk about "Plague" after I just watched "Outbreak". And I don't think it matters if there were one-liners in a previous RP so long as the GM of the revived RP (even if it's the same one) is on top of things and all.

I think it works :B It should.

@Michaela - -.-' Well a nice kick in the @$$ to you too.
Lol X3 My first RP didn't die... immediately. It died rather early, but not immediately. I think after that people figured out how horrible of a GM I am.
But that's because I forgot to plan ahead.
I did kinda plan ahead for JTtD, but... I dunno :S Maybe I just opened it at a bad time...?
ANYWHO, I'm not THAT bad, people just think I am, which kinda makes me that bad :3
YOU'RE NO BETTER XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back