• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project: Communitydex

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
Years
I kinda' got a sprite for Cyanode. I'm a bit young and I don't have the word "teen" in my age so I know this stinks but this is my first ever scratch sprite:

picture.php

Cyanode(Pixel Draft Uno)

Um... where is it exactly?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
not that there's anything wrong with Kolibloom. i just find that Kolibud is extremely well-designed and fits the name in the aspect of having flower bud-like properties.

i feel like the head area of Kolibloom is definitely portraying the 'blooming flower' aspect, but the rest of its anatomy is fairly typical of the bird anatomy. it's not a bad sprite at all. it's just that Kolibud looks so awesome and unique, while Kolibloom falls short of being as unique as its previous stage.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
Uhmm.. I tried... My first actual scratch.. :(
No Descriptions yet but Ill give it's name --> Brinbud
BrinBud.png

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
@Keshavkd
Is that your own idea? Its nice, though it needs work on shading, but not bad.
Only ideas on the first post please

@TheMysteryEgg
Yes you can, thats the point. You are able to sprite the ideas on the first post the users summited, once we get most of those cleared we might get to yours ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
Yesh.. It is my own Idea.. LOL.. :D
Is the first post updated?? Coz i don wanna keep waisting my time on sprites tht are already done.. :D

Name: Fleegle
Class: Timid Pokemon
Type: Normal/Flying
PokeDex: Fresh from the nest, Fleegle lacks confidence,
and will immediately run away from anything it views as a threat.

Description: A small, cowardly, pale blue bird with angular features and pink markings.
Concept/Sprite: Chesu/

COuld Use a lot of shading coz im poor in dem...
Birdie.png

Last edited:

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
here's an idea:
name esmaradon(esmeralda=emerald+dragon)
A emerald green dragon,looks kinda like zekrom,but buffed up(steroids,lol)
and emerald armor on chest,arms and legs.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
oh mystery egg, I forgot to say xD
Peramask? I think there was one done a few pages back, sorry :3
you can look for it and improve it if you can though

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
Years
oh mystery egg, I forgot to say xD
Peramask? I think there was one done a few pages back, sorry :3
you can look for it and improve it if you can though

The other one looks so much better then mine. But I can say that I'm at least 5 years younger than any of you so don't expect me to be an instant pro.

Years
Everyone can always include a sprite along with their idea. The sprite doesn't have to be the best at all because other spriters can just improve the sprite and help people out.

Years
Gonna update + double post. <3
2h4e3nk.png

Name: Visneak
Type: Poison
Concept/Sprite: Poster

1zwkrwl.png

Name: Vistache
Types: Poison/Dark
Concept/Sprite: Poster

I revamped these ideas, I quite liked their design as well.
kex8k8.jpg

21ovkhv.jpg

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
For shading, where is the light source usually?

To be fair, a light source can be from anywhere on a sprite, as long as you stick to it and it's logical (for example, the light source isn't under the sprite.) However, for a Pokemon sprite it is usually from the top left.

Years
Name: Crunchaw
Class: Strong Jaw Pokemon
Type: Water/Rock
PokeDex: Crunchaw uses its massive jaws to carve holes and crevices out of rock. Legend has it that a gargantuan Crunchaw created many of the ocean's deepest trenches.

Description: A parrotfish with a huge jaw/beak and rocky(or coral) protrusions. (evolution of Chompaw)

vxc4tw.png

I don't think anyone has tried this one yet (and if someone has, my apologies). This more of a mockup to see if the overall design is good than a WIP. I'm trying to make it not look like Relicanth or Basculin, but also trying to make it look good.

Years
Name: TBC
Etymology: TBC
Species: Similar to the Eevee line however based on a mouse/rodent
Class: Evolution Rodent.?
Type/s: Normal
Pokédex Entry: TBC
Ability/ies: TBC
Description: Mouse Pokemon simliar to 'Rattata'
Concept: Rodent based pokemon that may evolve naturally wtihin the same type or by using various Stones

I personally don't have any experience spriting but I thought i'd set you guys the challenge (=

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
Now i know this is kind of a stupid looking sprite but it might inspire others to do better.
Who knows, maybe it's good enough.

Name: Lichi
Class: Symbiosis Pokemon
Type: Rock/Grass
PokeDex: Lichi's body is composed of mineral, fungal and photosynthetic material.
Biologists are currently studying it to determine whether or not it's a single organism.

Description: A rock Pokemon with a bit of lichen on it. Both the rock and lichen portions have faces.
9ca8c5890ccf8f278dc8c5e744ffcff0c38deee025b6fcdc7bf782b27a2055dc4g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back