• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Ok So I want to post Ahd Dub heading towards silver city? Or do I want him in silver city? Should I have him meet anyone in particular? And I saw two posts involving torture camps. Does every silver tribe member involve themselves with these camps or facilities?

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Supervegeta: Thanks.

@Akacha: You should post a little of your own private stuff, like we all did, and then post about being summoned to the throne room by Auron. Tht goes for Silver Rogue too.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
As wym said, Akacha, you should post about arriving in the great hall, the room right before the throne room, where everyone else (the other Sentinels) is also gathering. Once everyone is there, they'll all go inside and greet Auron, who will give them their instructions.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Stingray Lol, Don't worry, it's fine. You don't really have much room to work with at the moment anyways.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
After Nakuzami agreed on the plan, the others seemingly in approval of it already, Nakuzami spoke.

Now that can't be right . . .

. . . Anyways, like I've said elsewhere, I won't be able to post today, life is busy. Although, you can just say that Sai ran off to do his job and interact amongst yourselves, so it shouldn't be too large a problem. :3

EDIT: Oh, miltankRancher, you do realize that when you use Surf you're kinda supposed to . . . surf on it? Also, I dunno about here, but normally PP isn't incorporated in RPs. At least, from what I've seen.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Now that can't be right . . .

. . . Anyways, like I've said elsewhere, I won't be able to post today, life is busy. Although, you can just say that Sai ran off to do his job and interact amongst yourselves, so it shouldn't be too large a problem. :3

EDIT: Oh, miltankRancher, you do realize that when you use Surf you're kinda supposed to . . . surf on it? Also, I dunno about here, but normally PP isn't incorporated in RPs. At least, from what I've seen.

Oh crap, editing sorry Nakuzami. It's funny, but this is probably one of the only times I remembered your name...

And yes, you're correct. PP is not here, but Surf, the attack, may be used as the RPer decides, whether it is to surf on the water, or merely send a huge wave (that works too, in my book)

Nakuzami

Years
Oh crap, editing sorry Nakuzami. It's funny, but this is probably one of the only times I remembered your name...

And yes, you're correct. PP is not here, but Surf, the attack, may be used as the RPer decides, whether it is to surf on the water, or merely send a huge wave (that works too, in my book)

I had hoped you were kidding whenever you said you couldn't remember my name. -3- It's not that hard!! xD Say it with me: Naku-zami. N-a-k-u-z-a-m-i. NAKUZAMI. O3O

It's not really "surf" then. :P Either way, it helps us, so I'm not complaining . . . anymore. xD

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
YEESSS!!!! I finally finished my paper + powerpoint on the 2nd day of the Battle of Gettysburg. However, it is late. But I will definitely post tomorrow night. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't procrastinate so much next time....? But procrastinate does have a pro in it, so it must be a good thing! :P

@ Nakuzami - So how do you say your name? Nakazumi? Nukazuma? Nikuzimu? Argh! I give up! :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Haha, good to hear, Silver Rogue. You two (Akacha and yourself) best post soon about arriving in the throne room, preferably as soon as possible so I can get your part of the story moving along.

On another note, I have an announcement to make. From the 21st of December to the 21st of January, I will be going to Italy to visit my family for the holidays. I will have internet connection still, and will post as often as possible, but I may be away for some periods of time. Wymsical will be able to keep things moving, though. When I get back on the 21st of January, I'll be posting much more regularly.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Supervegeta: A'right, sounds good.

@Akacha & Silver Rogue: Guys, we've waited for you far too long. I really want to get the story moving, the Gold Tribe is already breaking into the Torturehouse, and we're sitting around waiting for you. Please post soon. Your deadline is three days, after that you'll be booted from the RP.

@Nikizumi, err, Nakuzimi, err, Nakizamu, err, Nikazumi, err, I GIVE UP!

Nakuzami

Years
@Nikizumi, err, Nakuzimi, err, Nakizamu, err, Nikazumi, err, I GIVE UP!

*Sigh* Okay . . . pronunciation-wise . . . kinda like this: Nah - coo - zah - me
Gawd, Skymin got it on her first try in the little introductory video she posted in UNDERGROUND: The Kanto Chronicles. :P

@Supervegeta - Goin' to Italy, are we? . . . I haven't been out of the US at all, unless you count a little school field trip in like the fourth grade to Canada. Forget going out of the US, I've only been out of NY state like twice, not including the little field trip I just mentioned. And even more than that, I don't go very far in NY State either. I've never been to NYC or any place. I'm not one to travel much, which is why it sucks when there's some huge event or anything *cough*PokemonMovie14*cough* and I can't go to it. :(

I'll attempt a post soon. If not today, it'll likely be tomorrow. I'll try for today, though. :3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
hello guys. just want to say that I will be going to SG for the break. I don't know if i'm going to have any internet connection while we are there. But I'll try to post as soon as I can. bye!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ok, thanks for letting us know, miltankRancher. I'll bunny you a tad if you're gone too long, so it should be no problem.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Scratch that. I'm here already and, for Arceus sake, a super fast wifi! i'm going to have fun. I'll have my post by a few hours or tomorrow.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
@ Wymisical Ok, ok. No need to bring out the kcik threats! :P Dont worry, I just posted. Sorry about not really posting at all this week, school was just a bit hectic. In hindsight, taking four AP classes was not smart. :(

But moving on, two days of school left till winter break, then high school is over for a couple weeks. So then I will post more.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
OK, I'm sorry Akacha, but I have made the executive decision to remove you from the RP. It has techincally been over two weeks since the start of the RP, and you have yet to make a single post. Sorry, but you are out.

As for the rest of you, I can finally start moving along the storyline for both sides.

I'll be replacing Akacha's character with a different one, but I may switch/kill him off if a new RPer decides to join.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Nakuzimhami Once you get your post up I'll post since I plan on writing a little about getting past the guards and the rest will mainly be following after Calamity and meeting him somewhere in the base.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Alright I'm back. I am sorry I have been hospitalized recently lol. I have been having serious anxiety attacks, panic attacks, phobias, and etc. I am back and will post tonight.
EDIT Well I will post if I have permission. My post is ready. I don't want to do anything reckless. Geez my participation in this Rp should not be such a hassle and of course I apologize. Life has not been so easy on me it seems.

Last edited:
Back