• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga It's not like I want you to post in me or anything, b-baka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
The only "good" Seraph character isn't even a loli, and she's only "good" because she's a walking meme.
Spoiler:

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
All I know about her is that she's got a great smug face. Seriously.
That's her entire character. She's smug. 24/7. The only time she's not smug is when she's getting killed for not being the main character so suffering from uselessitis. And she was probably created for baneposting.

imo Eren was more tolerable than Yuuichirou
It's an easy achievement. REMOVE VAMPIRE is the entire character of Yuu, other than acting like a typical shounen protag. Worst is that he reminds me of Sasuke.

Years
That's her entire character. She's smug. 24/7. The only time she's not smug is when she's getting killed for not being the main character so suffering from uselessitis. And she was probably created for baneposting.

I now have to witness this disaster of character writing. She'll probably save an otherwise unwatchable show for at least a handful of episodes. Also, I have no idea if the series is unwatchable or not. That's just a guess.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Luluco is amamzing. I like her character and the show fitted its 7 min perfectly. The ED turned out to be one of my favourites from the season

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
So the kickstarter anime Under the Dog is finally out. It's a shame that it's just 24min because it does a good job setting up the world, but feels lacking when you realize that's it. It has good action, and even good English, but the characters are pretty much empty. The final outcome was pretty funny though. Especially since I forgot that the sniper chick was the main character all along (she's both on the poster and kickstarter page, but haven't seen either in ages before watching).

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Huuuuuh!??? I didn't know Under the Dog was out. Gonna watch it as soon as I get home.

I'm watching Hunter x Hunter (1999) but I can't get through the exam arc so far -.- so slow

Mimikyu

How am I not informed on this?

Years
So the kickstarter anime Under the Dog is finally out. It's a shame that it's just 24min because it does a good job setting up the world, but feels lacking when you realize that's it. It has good action, and even good English, but the characters are pretty much empty. The final outcome was pretty funny though. Especially since I forgot that the sniper chick was the main character all along (she's both on the poster and kickstarter page, but haven't seen either in ages before watching).

Do they have any plans to license the anime out to a western streaming service? This is actually the first I've heard of that anime.

I'm watching Hunter x Hunter (1999) but I can't get through the exam arc so far -.- so slow

I can't imagine how long it took in the 1999 anime, considering I'm following along with Toonami at 14 episodes in and...
Spoiler: Hunter x Hunter Spoilers
They only just cleared Trick Tower

Wait is this a new DCC?

How am I not informed on this?

It is.

And you'd know if you came back here and hung around more. It's still only 3 weeks old.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Do they have any plans to license the anime out to a western streaming service? This is actually the first I've heard of that anime.
Not sure how it's distributed past people who backed it. So no clues about legal ways to watch it.

Mimikyu

And you'd know if you came back here and hung around more. It's still only 3 weeks old.

D-don't rub it on me like that! D:>

Well there goes my top DCC posts status, now it's buried in the archives.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Man that feel when you're watching the final episode of a show and you think it must be a filler ending because it feels so random and sudden, and not really foreshadowed, but check the manga after it and see that everything was 1:1 identical. Owari no Seraph S2 was even worse than S1, I hear they also cut out some plot development to extend a yaoi blood sucking scene between two main characters. Smug-chan can't win the Hyakuyabowl, he's already devoted to his childhood love Mikaela lol.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Is it slower than the more recent version? Lol.

Is anyone reading Bleach at the moment? Or, more specifically, read the latest (685)?

Spoiler: Chapter 685
It's finally finishing? After all this build up to the final fight this flash-forward ending seems odd. Unless its some kind of bluff to see an alternate future before Ichigo actually nails this guy.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back