• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coven - Town Wins!

DeusPro

Banned
Years
kek, I can see this going directly down the path of where I once again get lynched D1 as town. That sounds like fun to me :DDD
And yes, Hyper, you've been the one to post and yet not say anything of substance, I'm going to just
[VOTE] HyperMorian

I'd rather take a lynch where the person is suspicious and saying less of value on D1 than take it risky on a potential townie who's just trying to find their footing.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
You answered no to my query previously though. I demand a direct answer, not where I should look at previous posts.

Ironically, I don't really take the 'being busy' reason into consideration while I find myself being busy for the time being and before then. But to think that anyone would press me down just for the sake of mislynching, now wouldn't that be fun that if someone were to put more votes on you instead of joining the bandwagon? Someone trying to defend anyone doesn't instantly mean they're scum, and if you're going further, then I have no choice but to declare that you're one of the strangers. Now it no longer matters with the lead I kept because I'm extremely disgusted with your accusation, and you're likely to be an Executioner trying to find his quick win because fortunately I'm the one who you're trying to lynch.

And what does that prove? Surely enough, anyone who tries to look like town might say a lot. And that goes without saying, people that are trying to lay low are completely scum? I suppose the Jailor knows who to take into the jail then.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Since nobody pointed out how Ishi was turned into stone, it'd best to clarify it to dismiss further misinterpretation. Otherwise, I don't find it reassuring for repeating what has happened, and I don't think that's enough to warrant a lynch.

As for GP, I don't think I can take a guess here since he can be anything. Oddly enough, townreading me heavily would means that he might had something, and that's left unknown until we know what it is.

Years
I think you and GP are mafia simply because he made a big deal when I random voted you, townread you whilst scumreading me only because of that random vote. Let's review his reads:

He townreads you because you summarized what happened last night. What you did is a classic scumtell. It's called Information instead of Analysis. It's definitely not the ultimate reason to lynch someone and it's not rare for a townie to do it, but what's particularly suspicious is you being townread by GP because of it. Catch my drift so far?

Whereas he scumread me because I random voted you.

Does this not look suspicious to you? Think about it from my point of view, I don't know your roles, what am I supposed to assume here? If you had to guess, would you say GP is town or mafia? Whatever it is, explain why you think that too.

Honestly, I agree with Abby and Doof, but I really think the whole Johnny vs GP thing is just town v town. I think that if GP were mafia he wouldn't draw this much attention to himself, and Johnny definitely seems like town to me. It's still too early for me to have any decent reads, but for now I'll just random [Vote]
Kitty

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I still don't honestly know where I stand in this GPxHyper vs Johnny thing as I really don't think GP's actions are enough to warrant a scumread and Johnny is looking like the town he usually is.

That said, I'm having townreads on GP and Johnny. Very null on Hyper, but possibly leaning scum because Johnny had a point regarding the information over analysis stuff. I have to [UNVOTE] Abby for the time being.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I voted Home, because it seemed he was trying to be somewhat opportunistic, "ignoring" that i had a vote that other people talked about

jombii

Years
I voted Home, because it seemed he was trying to be somewhat opportunistic, "ignoring" that i had a vote that other people talked about

smh I didn't pay attention to the votes lol. picked a random off the list, didn't see a bolded vote on the same page and proceeded.

didn't actually read the thread, aside from the johnny v gp stuff.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Except gp talked about it too. And if you're only focusing on gp/johnny, why vote, even if it was random

jombii

Years
Except gp talked about it too. And if you're only focusing on gp/johnny, why vote, even if it was random

because as I said, I don't have any good read on them except a lean scum towards hyper?

might have missed that post of GP too. :/

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Oh, and in case you haven't read the OP again, maybe we should change our voting format.

[Execute] DeusPro

You can see where is this going, and I suppose you can say I know why Bard died in place of someone else.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Know what I meant by that was that why random invite Nikki if you haven't read the thread I mean you haven't read the thread right afraid to come past the roundabout on stage in the game play so I don't honestly know why you've done that photo was thinking of was that I that's why that's why about it I can't invite you if you want me to go away not cause you want me to I just write and write you so yeah that's about whatever

TLD are are don't Verd don't use text to speech in mafia

Years
because as I said, I don't have any good read on them except a lean scum towards hyper?

might have missed that post of GP too. :/

>Leaning scum on Morian
>Doesn't actually vote him and instead votes someone else... who already obviously has a vote.

Interesting.

jombii

Years
>Leaning scum on Morian
>Doesn't actually vote him and instead votes someone else... who already obviously has a vote.

Interesting.

Idk man. Nicki retracted her vote. And i did too ffs. Plus, just because Im reading null with leaning scum, not necessarily directly scumreading morian, im not exactly going to vote for him yet. I need it to be a solid scum read.

But hey if you want me to, then [EXECUTE] HyperMorian

DeusPro

Banned
Years
Aight, so this is getting interesting. Right now I have two votes on me, and I definitely agree with Johnny on Hyper leaning scummy. Your analysis was definitely shallow and saying a lot while "saying" very little.
Now, here's the thing. When Nicki comes in here close to the end of the day and reaffirms her vote, after voting for me as a "joke", that seems slightly scummy to me. Now don't get me wrong, that could still change, but that's my read as of right now. But doesn't Nicki always act like an asshole? ???? That's the problem right now. Nicki might be jumping on for shits and giggles, but that kind of cavalier attitude worries me a bit.

Years
Sorry guys! I'm having internet issues :c

So far from what I've read....there was GP vs Johnny, which some peeps saw as town vs town, both of them seems to be scum hunting. Both of them always make so much ****ing sense but hell they both are someone which we should look out for.

Hyper's post are always like that so much text but a little info. He stacked his vote against deus pro after Nicki voted for him (deus pro). Null read on him.

Town read on: deuspro, Abby.
Leaning scum: home

I really want to vote him now like he just changed it to hyper just like that wtf!

[Execute] Home

@Cresei: as a confirmed town what are your reads on hyper, deus and home?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
When you people describe my behavior, it's as if it was a bane and I felt somewhat unwanted in many subtle ways.

Can confirm, she's the 'sh!tcada' after all.

Without majority, my vote wouldn't do much. I should withdraw it and now put it against the one who also voted me. If you are suspecting me this much, why hesitate from the start?

[Unvote] DeusPro
[Execute] Home

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Can I put my vote back on Abby yet

In all seriousness, I don't know what's wise. I could join the bandwagon on Home, but that'd make me scummy if he flipped town. I'm currently having null reads on him. I'm thinking maybe at least, if not both, one of Johnny or GP is town.

Back