• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Profiles, Post Flairs, Signatures, and Avatars!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Bless your heart Hika. <33

Updated with some new designs! I'm currently trying to work on a better way to organize this whole system, including a more in depth tutorial on how to create a new album and mark it as "profile" for newer members. Profiles that I have made that have not been expressly commissioned by another are free to be used - just post here and ask first and I will send you the details of how to build it. Will edit the first post once all of it is done.

xoxo!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thread has been overhauled with some CSS and a brief intro into how to actually apply these profile changes for people who may not completely understand the process. Moreover, a more complex and advanced section will also be coming out soon for those who know the basics but want a little more tips to really make your custom profiles stand out.

Lastly, in the spirit of 3/14, a Homestuck theme has been added as well as a blue themed profile (Blue Pacific). These are currently not under request so if anyone is interested in using these pre-made profiles please post here and I will PM you the details.

xoxo

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thread has been updated and new profile "Dead Cells" was added! :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Excellent! First of all, here's what the text looks like without any styling:

Love, it seems, made flying dreams
so hearts could soar​

What I'd like you to do is jazz it up and make it look pretty. ^_^ You're good at it!

I'll improvise on the signature request layout.

Name: Hyzenthlay

Colour: Warm colours that flatter my avatar and flair. From what I've seen, you're good with colours, so I'll leave this up to your expertise. :) I use a white forum style. (l also love gradients, but they aren't necessary!)

Font: Something elegant. :)

Additional Details: I'd like emphasis on the word "soar" (since that's where it's placed in the song). I'm pretty easy to please, so whatever else you choose to do, I'm sure I'd be happy. ^_^

Years
I'm in the market for a new post flair and too lazy to make my own this time.

Name: gimmepie
Legacy / Standard: Standard (that's the horizontal one, right?)
Theme / Color Scheme: Can you make it to match the profile you did for me?
Reference Image (if any): See profile
Additional Details: Nope

Last edited:
Years
Hey there, I'm looking for a really nice Post Flair in the style of my avatar (A photo I had taken a little while ago when I was driving) - I saw your thread and was hoping you could hook me up with something :)

Name: Eclipse
Legacy / Standard: I'm unsure of which this is but I reckon Standard is the Horizontal Post Flair?
Theme / Color Scheme: In the same style as my current avatar.
Reference Image (if any): None, except for my own forum avatar.
Additional Details: I'm really flexible on how it could end up, I really just want to see what you could do for me through your own creativity here. Anything you can give me, i'd be greatly appreciative.

Thank you!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there, I'm looking for a really nice Post Flair in the style of my avatar (A photo I had taken a little while ago when I was driving) - I saw your thread and was hoping you could hook me up with something :)

Name: Eclipse
Legacy / Standard: I'm unsure of which this is but I reckon Standard is the Horizontal Post Flair?
Theme / Color Scheme: In the same style as my current avatar.
Reference Image (if any): None, except for my own forum avatar.
Additional Details: I'm really flexible on how it could end up, I really just want to see what you could do for me through your own creativity here. Anything you can give me, i'd be greatly appreciative.

Thank you!!!

I will be happy to help you! You are right about legacy/standard and I will cook up something nice for ya. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Posting to remind people that this thread is still active for anyone who wants a forum set. :)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
My profile is incredibly outdated as it's still themed from an old name and these are absolutely beautiful, so I'd love to request one :)

Name: Bidoof FTW
Profile URL: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=440328
Preferred PC Style: I'm in standard, not sure if it makes a difference but the noir color scheme
Tier / Usergroup: Crystal tier
Theme / Color Scheme: Bidoof, so different shades of brown I guess? some yellows and tans look good with it too I think.
Reference Image (if any): I don't have a serious reference image but I think this image is hilarious, but if it looks better with something else I wouldn't mind in the slightest.
Additional Details: If possible could you also do a postflair? They intimidate the crap out of me lol

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Name: Flame
Signature Size: at least 500px wide and 200px height
Reference Image (if any): https://i.imgur.com/3V6lc7G.jpg
CSS in Signature?: up to you
Additional Details:please if its css make it centered. Would also love a Greninja and sylveon animated on each end of the signature, like greninja on one side and sylveon on the other. I also want a link to my youtube on it (will pm it instead of posting here because of might seem like advertising) Along with my twitter (again pm) and my discord which is FlameChrome#1673

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Name: Flame
Signature Size: at least 500px wide and 200px height
Reference Image (if any): https://i.imgur.com/3V6lc7G.jpg
CSS in Signature?: up to you
Additional Details:please if its css make it centered. Would also love a Greninja and sylveon animated on each end of the signature, like greninja on one side and sylveon on the other. I also want a link to my youtube on it (will pm it instead of posting here because of might seem like advertising) Along with my twitter (again pm) and my discord which is FlameChrome#1673

Got'cha! I'll see what I can do for you. I'll put together something and PM you. Are you interested in a post flair as well maybe?

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Got'cha! I'll see what I can do for you. I'll put together something and PM you. Are you interested in a post flair as well maybe?

Im not a community supporter, so I wont be able to do much sadly :(. Thats why i didnt submit anything for that

Back