• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ah, I didn't notice that you changed the picture.

...Having said that, I see that Robin will be a cradlerobber, now. Huehuehue

Uhmm... I changed the picture a few days ago :3 ...

"...Having said that, I see that Robin will be a cradlerobber, now. Huehuehue" <--- explain this to me because i'm pretty clueless ;o ...

Khawill

<3
Years
Off Character
Name: Kayla Williams
In game name: Kaylill (A mix of thier first and last name but Fester will always call her Rose)
Player
Personality: Kayla is a casual player, and was never one to take a game too seriously. She has always played games for fun, and never really socialized with other players in online games. In real life she is pretty outgoing, she is very kind to others, though she isn't exactly the most pure person. She doesn't have the most consistent moral compass, and enjoys practical jokes (not on strangers, usually on friends). If she wants something, it wouldn't be out of character for her to go through as many lengths as possible to get it.

She fears the game now though, and sees Fester as one of the safest ways out (or at least a meat shield at first)

Appearence: Rose is about 5"5 with hair halfway down her back. Her hair is dark brown with a single light brown streak on the left side. She wears the standard starting equiptment and a two handed sword. She is usually smiling, and has a gentle face. Her Appearence has a certain radiance that many people find enjoyable.

No Skill other than Two handed weapon. Fester will decide her skills later.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Uhmm... I changed the picture a few days ago :3 ...

"...Having said that, I see that Robin will be a cradlerobber, now. Huehuehue" <--- explain this to me because i'm pretty clueless ;o ...
Ah, I only saw it the day you posted it.

Also, about the cradlerobbing. Heheh. Don't worry about it, a little Fire Emblem humor.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ah, I only saw it the day you posted it.

Also, about the cradlerobbing. Heheh. Don't worry about it, a little Fire Emblem humor.

Aaannddd (although it's late) I understand the joke… very funny Machomuu, veryyy funny… >->

Khawill- I will add it but if you consider making her your second character, then please make it so that it's acceptable.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Just in case no one noticed (at the very least, no one seemed to acknowledge it) this is the skill that will replace Fatal Flurry as her second starting attack.

Bowed Lunge - (3-hit strike) A charge-type sword skill that delivers two crossing slashes followed up by a lunging stab with a small bonus to armor penetration.

machomuu:

I bet machomuu has some made up fetish similar to masochism called "machosism".

... Not that it's relevant to anything.

Pink:

So how is this going to work with the varied floors? They don't show every floor in the series, in fact they leave out a rather large portion of floors via time-skipping and whatnot. Are you going to come up with themes, towns, and monsters for each floor, or was there something else you had planned?

Also, will you be describing the towns, paths, monsters and dungeons of each floor?

All:

So where does everyone plan to start?

Shiren will be in the Town of Beginnings Marketplace. If anyone is looking to meet her after my first post, feel free to let me know.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I'm planning for dotcom to start in Tolbana Town. Probably do some monster hunting, since nothing is going to happen yet. Unless the GM decides we jump right on in the story.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yah, I'm with miltankRancher. Probably start in Tolbana Town until the story gets going.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Peperton will be wherever there is grinding to be done. d: Maybe sleeping during the day or something

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@Wolf: I noticed the change but I didn't feel the need to acknowledge it.

Ryuusa will probably start at the marketplace as well, probably managing his shop there or buying the resources to forge weapons.

On a side note, I was considering changing his in-game name to IHMyJ, pronounced "image" and standing for "I hate my job". Although Ryuusa is simpler which is probably better.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Wolfy- Since I think SD will put me in charge of the floors, I think I might time skip sometimes as well :3 or atleast "floor skip" there will also be floors without boss monsters and with a teleport to the next floor already exposed. (floors like the one where Asuna and Kirito lived together). BUT I have a great imagination so I will probably make up some floors with towns, dungeons, monsters and boss monsters myself ^^ and yes, i'll be describing everything in each floor. I might not have a picture for each floor though.

Also, I think Lucina will start somewhere in the dungeons, maybe going back to Tolbana town after awhile.

I sadly had no time to post the RP in the IC thread yesterday but I certainly will today, my apologies~ I didn't even had the time to finish my SU…

Geras32- I think Ryuusa will be better :3

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Starting in the Marketplace, Shiren will be... Well... I guess that'll have to wait for the first post.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I finally finished my SU xD woo~

ShinyDiamond agreed on my idea to open two more spots and reserved one for Ichiro and for EliteBeats ^^

Sooo~ I'm going to post the RP in the IC thread now c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
What about one for dcjboi? He got left out in the rush when this RP first started!

Sapphire Rose

Years
What about one for dcjboi? He got left out in the rush when this RP first started!

I informed him that ShinyD said that we are willing to open up a 15th spot for him c: But 15 will be the limit.

His was so good that he got accepted automatically, Saph didn't even have to approve it. It was that good.

You are confused with Geras32 ^^ but I remember that I approved him :/

If you're talking about Khawill... I accepted him, but removed him from the accepted list because I noticed some mistakes after all, then re-accepted him without consulting. Humans make mistakes you know~

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Finished. XD

Geoff Starke aka Titan - Birmingham, England

"Hit Me With Your Best Shot..."

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 208lbs

Appearance: The first thing people notice about Geoff is his rather muscular look. Weighing in at two-hundred pounds, his mass comes most of his musculature lies in his upper body; mainly pectorals, biceps and triceps with very little abs to speak off. Back home in Ireland, people would often compare him to well-known Irish Actor Collin Farrell as Geoff has strikingly similar facial structure. His hair is a fairly dark, almost deep brown in colour and quite fair and soft to the touch. Usually medium in length, he is quite often seen with it up in public; quite often being mistaken for having "Bed Hair". His mildly green eyes are hidden beneath the rather thick, dark eyebrows of his and has a tendency to squint. Usually, he would be wearing thin, wire rimmed glasses, but has since given up the ghost to wear contacts instead. His stubbled jawline is usually most often shaved save for the presence of a short moustache-goatee that surrounds his mouth and chin. His skin is a signature Irish pale colour while his speech is thickly enhanced with his natural, Irish accent.

As far as accessories go, a single Celtic Cross cut from calcite hangs from his neck, sitting between his pectorals.

When it comes to clothing, Geoff's style would be considered quite dapper. His usual appearance consists of a white or other light-ish coloured dress-shirt beneath differing shades of grey waistcoats. Most commonly silver, but also available in a variety of colours, neck-ties hang down his shirt; very rarely half untied unless he is around his flat/family home. In cold weather, a black, Giorgio Armani Cashmere jacket hangs down to just below his knees in length, with three large buttons riding up the centre of his body and a fourth near his throat that most often stays unbuttoned. He ads a merino-wool scarf and close fitting beanie in winter-like weather. Jeans in varying darker shades of blue are the choice of wear in social situations, while Black pinstriped dress pants are worn during more formal occasions. As for foot wear, formal occasions dictate the need for black dress shoes which he keeps polished, while hiking-like boots and casual shoes are present in social situations. Due to the lack of warmer weather in Ireland, Geoff almost always wears this style of dress around for most of the year.

Personality: Geoff is as much a Tank in real life as he is within the Sword Art Online game. Not just in the sense of being big and bulky, but also due to his ability to take hits others could not. Those around him always felt safe as Geoff would act as a buffer against anyone who tried to cause trouble for his friends. This wasn't just towards his friends; family and workmates received the same protective treatment: many of his fellow female colleagues utilising him as a "boyfriend" when they went out to clubs. All in all, this protectiveness did not phase Geoff, rather he enjoyed the attention it gave him and some sense of chivalry included. As a "Beater", he finally enjoys the solidarity that SAO has offered, and often hides the fact that he is a "Beater" in order to help out those around him. It's not that he is ashamed of being a Beater, rather people seem to take offence to any help given to them by a Beater. Regardless, he enjoys taking all the heavy hits in a group, allowing the others to attack the mobs/bosses as a piece of the life he had to leave behind.

That being said, Geoff does enjoy his alone time. For the main part, Geoff finds it difficult being around other players as their tendency to make him lower his game to their level. By himself, he can happily forge on forward, grinding and exploring to his heart's content without being pulled back by others. By himself, he can keep a tab on his own health and status, however in a group, he is constantly looking over his shoulder to check that none of his team-mates are being attacked or in trouble. Given his forging ability, he intends to make his own armour to the best quality he can do while not being held back waiting for someone else to make it for him. His two-handed straight sword emphasises his solidarity in himself and his focus on his own strength.

Geoff is by no means a leader. While he does possess the ability to lead, he finds it easier within himself to focus on the task at hand as a tank than worrying about any other players. He's willing to take big hits for others, but not willing to order others around. If ever a player were to ask him for help, he would not think twice to help them in their ventures, but often tries to avoid such uses of his abilities if he can help it. As long as people don't abuse his friendship and abilities, he's happy enough to lend a hand to those struggling, however if someone were to attack him for his Beater status, he would not hesitate to put them in their place if they managed to anger him enough. After all, he is a Tank, he can easily take a couple of hits.

History: Being born and raised in Ireland was tough enough, but in Northern Ireland, it was almost like a living hell. Despite anti-sentiment from both sides long since washed from the streets, it still ran on in the hearts and minds of its citizens. For the first handful of years of his life, Geoff was blissfully unaware of the violence going on around him. Once school age hit though, it was survival of the fittest. It didn't take him long to adhere to the harsh rules of the world around him. People had no qualms about making you feel worse, as long as it made them feel better and so Geoff adapted a tough outer skin and tried to steer away from anything that would possibly injure him. With parents only home for dinner, he was left to his own devices for much of his time after school, and if that didn't involve bumping heads with a few of the older boys on the block, it meant losing himself in MMOs and RPGs that would take him out of the life he was living and into one he truly felt like living in. Games were his escape from reality, providing a safer base than some of the other activities his friends fell into.

When high school came around, Geoff again found himself under the targets of the older boys, coming home most days with bruises and black eyes. However, this did not make him falter and in turn, when he was not escaping reality, he was out training, working out to become stronger and be able to stand up for himself. When enough was enough, he began to stand up for his friends around him, and as time grew on, he only became bigger and taller. Putting on muscles was his new game, and protecting his friends like he protected the strangers in dungeons was his gift to the world. In all most all of the games he played, he often found himself as the role of a Tank, taking the hits others could not and as such, enjoyed this role as well; albeit fighting back in his friends place.

When University time came around, Geoff was pleased to be able to leave the now less violent North Ireland to study in Birmingham, England. University proposed different challenges for Geoff as it became a completely different battlefield. Here he no longer had to look over his shoulder, protect a friend, or stand up for himself. Here he could be himself and people would let him do so. Due to his rather empty schedule, Geoff took the opportunity to get into many more MMO and RPG video games than he had previously; substituting for the lack of Tanking he now had to do in real life. Without subtracting from his studies, he would join vast MMO worlds, often being picked up by a guild early on and would work at what he did best. However this heyday of his only lasted for four years as he graduated then eventually went on to work as a bouncer.

Everything changed when an old high school friend of his, contacted Geoff with a beta entry into a strange new virtual MMO: Sword Art Online. Without a second thought, he agreed and signed up, being one of the first in the United kingdoms to test the immersive new game. Here it was as if both worlds of his collided and he immediately found his place there. He would often find himself switching and jumping between guilds as they did not seem to progress fast enough for him and could only be described as lagging him behind. He wasn't the best, far from it, but he was an exceptional Tank and he put all his previous skills into the game. When the month long test finished, Geoff return to his old job, but felt bored by his day to day living. None of the games in his arsenal could compare to the likes of Sword Art Online as everything seemed dull and boring.

When Sword Art Online reached the retail market, Geoff was thankful to have received a copy due to his beta participation. Within a few minutes of the servers in the UK going live, he was one of the first to emerge into the expansive world. Still retaining much knowledge from his beta-testing days, he ploughed full throttle into the game, not holding back and using any information he had to his advantage in order to quickly level and become strong. The teleport interrupted his fight with a mob as he was forced back to the Town of Beginnings with the rest of the players. Following the announcement, he did his best to escape the maniacal streets of the Town before PKers and other players took advantage of the upheaval.

Now a month into the game, Geoff has ventured around much of the first level, confused as to the change in location of the boss tower from the previous beta test. Regardless, he has done what he can to help those in need and those that have asked for his assistance, but ultimately enjoys travelling the countryside by himself. For now, he tries to keep as self-preservative as possible, while also keeping an ear out for any news of the first dungeon.

In-Game Information:

Level: 15
Role: Tank

Skills:
  • Forging
  • Delay
  • Detection
  • Two Handed Straight Sword

Sword Arts:
  • Titanic Blast: (Silver Glow) Cone-shape Area of Effect attack which deals more damage to targets closer to the user and less damage the further out it spreads. Hit spreads out at forty-five degrees from initial target.
  • Bulk Blast: (Brown Glow) User takes damage from foe, then attacks with 1.5x the amount of damage taken by the user after 3 hits from foe.

Code: Link Start​

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I know I don't post much here, but I'm glad how this RP is progressing. I strive to make this RP a great success with Nami-san, even though I feel I haven't done much.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Spoiler:
[SIZE="+5"]Katherine Valenzuela | Valedora[/SIZE]
[SIZE="+6"]"KAT"[/SIZE]​

Theme: Jushure Iburu Purerra / Douse Shinundakara

Appearance: We should first begin by describing her in a nutshell. Her skin. Peachy toned, but slightly tanned. So slightly, in fact, t is very hard to notice it at all. Her hair is blonde, and I mean, it naturally IS blond. I know, you're not the first one to be shocked at that. Trust me, you're not. She hates ponytails and the only accessory she'll ever admit in her air is a black headband she's always wearing. This headband allows her hair to roam freely across her forehead a la tuft while still keeping it somewhat in place.

Her eyes are naturally of a clear blue. However, they seem of a bright red due to the contact lenses she's currently wearing. And believe me when I'm telling you; she spent quite the amount of time looking for the correct lenses that could mix and give her this tone of red.

In her arms you'll se a black wristband of sorts that begins and ends with a golden stripe. Why? Because her wrists are cold but her shoulders are not! I mean, come on! We've all felt those weird body temperatures at least once… Right? …RighT?

She sports a black blouse, golden stripes as well. It, however, doesn't cover her shoulders, for the sake of not being a stereotype of fashion… Or so she likes to think. Her jeans are of a light brown and they too seem to possess golden stripes. Finally, and as if to wear an iconic clothe of décor, she wears a black cape… Yes, you read right, a cape. Black and stuff. To the previous add a black sledgehammer, and a purse of sorts of a deep brown. Now you've pictured Kat in an appropriate way.

At first glance per the picture previously provided, you may say she's got the hots for odd looks. Yes and no. She dresses oddly, but her current attire is both a mixture of Real-Life and In-Game clothing.

Personality: Up-beat is the word that describes her the best. She is a cheerful young lady with a love for cats. Although she has no cat at all… Nevertheless, that doesn't hold her being an animal person. If she had a cat, she'd certainly call him/her Dusty. Just because.

She never keeps stuff a secret from others and is terrible keeping stuff from others. She loves to know as much from her friends as she possibly can. You may also always see a smile wide spread across her face.

Due to her cheerful nature, it is near impossible to make her feel bad about something. Not even bad about herself. Her self-esteem is over nyanthousand!

Oblivious and often lost within her thoughts. She may be doing something, anything, and within a matter of seconds, she will have already forgotten what she's doing. You may refer to this as a constant loss of memory. But she doesn't really care for that. Chances are, in facet, that she may have already forgotten about that.

Quite a lunatic if so you may say. She's a very creative person and has an incredibly active mind. Her ideas tend to be inventive and overall… strange. She draws inspiration from nearly everything. Be it a beautiful landscape or just a squirrel. You'd be surprised by the amount of squirrels she's drawn so far… Speaking about drawings, she keeps a notebook filled with tons and tons of squirrel drawings. She likes squirrels that much.

Love for squirrels aside, she tends to favor animals over people. If she had to choose between saving a regular guy or a tiny dog from a train in movement, she'd save the latter. At thus, if she were to see you threatening a poor animal's life in any way (i.e. kicking, yelling, yada, yada, yada), then you'd never see the light again.

Not precisely violent, but not a weakling, either. She'd just rather save her strengths for scenarios in which it's actually necessary for her to go all Brutus Maximus. That said, if she were to go berserk… you wouldn't even recognize her. It's like she'd just exploded with the force of ten thousand bombs… twice.

An oddball to no end. So what? It's not her fault that YOU are regular as folk. She tries not to hold grudges at people (or to be mad at them, for that matter), and while she succeeds most of the time, there have been more than one Vincent van der Douches who she can't help to despise and hope they all burn in the fiery fire of hell fire for the rest of eternity and beyond. Such positive words coming from a young and beautiful lady, no?

Due to her family being much of a mystery for her, she has no opinion about her mother or father. I mean, sure, she never heard of them, but that won't mean they're bad people, right? Besides, she really has no need for a maternal/parental figure… Her friends are everything she needs and will ever require. That's why she protects them. They accept her, and they are everything she has. If something were to happen to them, she wouldn't forgive herself so easily… Especially if she was the cause of the incident.

She is relatively easy to convince, if not a bit hesitant. It takes nothing but a "pwetty pwease" followed by a gazillion hearts if you want her to help you out with anything.

That's how one can describe her with the smallest, simpler amount of words possible. She is not an easy-t-decipher kind of girl, but only her code has been cracked, she'll surely remain your friend for years to come.

Oh, yes, I forgot, she stands at 5ft with her weight being little more than 100lbs.​

History: Ever since she was young'un, she's been alone. She never met her parents, and was actually raised by a waitress in a local restaurant. She refused to let her know about her parents every single time she asked. She decided to drop the topic, eventually. A somewhat boring life then proceeded.

But then her "mother" passed out. Heart attack and all. Not long did pass before she was taken by social services…

3 weeks went by. She was fourteen. People at Social Services were beginning to lose hope on her… And then they arrived. A happy, shiny catholic couple decided to take her under their catholic wings of redemption thru repenting.

But this didn't seem to last for long. First, a burnt bible and going to bed with no dinner. But then, a burnt house. Girl loves fire, y'know? And APPARENTLY, nothing but a house burning down to ashes (merely for the fun of it), is enough reason for her to go back to Social Services…

But that was okay! She only needed herself to thrive thru every single day. That… and random stray cats… Cats were her only company back then. They didn't judge her for her actions and, actually, seemed to like her no matter what! This made her like them even more. That's probably why she likes them… dunno for sure.

One long month went by as she satyed n what she would certainly describe as a "hell on Earth". That's when they found her. Victor and Chris. Her first guess was that they were brothers. In retrospect, that was a stupid assumption from her part. Because several paperwork later, she was now the daughter of two… How did she call them? Oh, yes! "ZOMG! Two gay me, exclamation mark, exclamation mark, exclamation mark, ONE"

And this time, she wasn't allowed to be near any firesticks or any other potential source of fire… Which is pretty much everything. Such party pooper, am I right? Besides, whatever she decided to come up with, they just absorbed it as a sponge and proceeded to forgive and forget. Need I say she hated this very much?

Burnt bibles? They were Nihilists.
Them not being her parents? They already know that, you silly! Besides, the mother thing doesn't work when it's two guys, so…
Awkwardness? They share this trait as well. Leads to some rather EPIC arguments, if I may add.

Nothing was working, and, in fact, she kind of liked these guys already. They only loved her, no matter what. She couldn't help but feel the same way.

A somewhat dull and boring life soon followed. School, homework, essays and the like. Friends and stuff. This very part of her story really has no contribution or any capabilities of retaining your attention, so, let's keep going, shall we?

She then became 19. A truly wonderful young lady that couldn't have been adopted by anyone better! Both her parents decided that they might as well spoil her a bit, for a change. Answer for what exactly could satisfy this purpose? The NerveGear and a VMMORPG that was called "Sword Art Online".

Her first impression of the games was "ZOMG! IT HAZ SWORDS!" And, much to her delight, her impression seemed to be quite accurate! Addiction soon took over here. The possibilities with so many skills and weaponry… So many mysteries waiting, already there, but not quite.

While it did please her folks to see her so happy, this was soon ruined when IT happened. People from all over around were locked inside the game when the logout button mysteriously disappeared.

Once more, she was separated from those who se loves. Before, she wouldn't have minded. Now, she needs her parents. She just NEEDS them. Now.​

Skills:​

- Musical Instrument [Non-Combat Skill]
- Sprint [Passive Skill]
- Emergency Recovery [Combat Skill]
- One Handed War Hammer [Weapon Skill]​

Sword Arts:

Escudo Perpetua: Her hammer glows an intense blue. For exactly 60 seconds, her speed will be greatly enhanced, allowing her to block most enemy attacks, given that no enemy could still outspeed her.

Berserker Smash: Her hammer shines a faded gray. Her speed will decrease drastically. Her hammer's weight will then increase rather drastically. Her hammer, however, will deal more damage with each hit. Lasts for five hits, unless she's interrupted mid-strike by an enemy, in which case it will end regardless of how many hits are left.​

Level: 08
Code: Link Start. :B​

Last edited:
Back