• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

urf, I have so much work to do this weekend :c
I have a two page essay on Ironclads for US History, two pages of formulas to name for Chemistry, and then a model for a mod that a partner is developing :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
225. I could use some breakfast myself right now. Preferably a breakfast sandwich with some scrambled eggs and a few bacon strips, bits of shredded cheese, fresh onions and 2 waffles lightly drizzled in syrup as the buns. Kinda like a McGriddle only not as tiny.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
227. Magdelena gave me the idea on MSN earlier, luckily for me I'm good at making abstract meals lol.

And finally started playing Tales Of Vesperia after getting a few more achievements on Bioshock now, judging by the first fight I had in a Tales game in over 5 years I definitely need to brush up on my skills a bit lol. Yuri's a pretty cool guy though.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
230 posts without a mod? it'll be a long hard fall.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
232. She said she had waffles, the idea of the waffle griddle instantly came to mind lol.

And it's 3AM here now, should have gone to bed by 10 lol.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024

Only just hitting mid-day here, I'm stuck at work. ;o;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
235. Might end up going to sleep by 4 again now, at least it's the weekend though so I can sleep in for once.

Right after I finish watching some more Nostalgia Critic.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I've once again gone through a night of little sleep. Was out by midnight, but there was a little bit around 3am I woke up and woke up about 10 minutes ag for a second time. This one may/may not end with more sleep :V

Oh yeah. Finished Portal 2 both Co-op and main story. Was fuuuun.

Last edited:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Does the DLC have a story to it, too? O:

Also: moved on to MW3 last night to finish the story up. Must say: I'm quite surprised at how intense it is. Infinity Ward really lived up to the whole WW3 thing.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

o.o
I must go download this. And convince my friend to download it. Then we shall beast it and be merry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back