• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
XD Pokemon meets Zero Wing...I could do that if you want, I have a zero wing rom that I can get pics from...but how could we tie that into the misty club? XD That "All Your Misty Are Belong To Us" phrase is hilarious :P

Sure! Go right ahead! Thanks! :cool: There's not really any Pokemon based AYBs. I did see one, though. It was funny!

I got another funny picture! I see Ash and Misty are on vacation! :cool:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I'd love to see that. 'Twould make my day for many days to come.

Speaking of AYB parodies, check out AYB vs. FF1.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
*collapses from cuteness*

TEAM AQUA MISTY! I was considering drawing Misty in a Team Aqua outfit for the pic I keep promising...I might try something different though, maybe a custom outfit or something :P Again, great pic, one of the cutest I've ever seen ^^;;

Years
misty looks good in pink it maches her skin a little,and highlights her hair... try and find a mix of a pale pink/hot pink that should compliment her skin, and the hot pink for her hair

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'll try that for my second pic, I should draw her in a pink kimono with pink highlights...too bad I didn't think of this sooner, I'm already half-done with my first pic XD

~Ozy~

Years
Gah! I can't stand pink on anyone, but whatever. I'm more of the opinion that she'd look good in a red shirt with black pants. But eh, whatever.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Actually, I think Misty would look great in anything...I want to get more and more creative with my clothing designs though, but for my first pic it's going to be basic :P

~Ozy~

Years
Yeah, I can understand the feeling. But personally, I can't stand it when any girl, particularly one whom I respect and admire (even if she is technically ink) wears something that I think goes against their personality. And pink (particularly hot pink) suits Misty about as well as a dog like being clean.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Agreed...red for her hair and her fiery temper suits her best, I think...I'd also like to put some more unorthodox outfits on her...something beyond a shirt and shorts, and with a variety of colors...she's a different sort of girl so she deserves different types of clothing...

~Ozy~

Years
she's a different sort of girl so she deserves different types of clothing...

Oh, most definately. I'd actually like to see her in a hakama and kendogi, maybe hitting Brock over the head with a shinai.

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
Years
i reckon short skirt. yeah...
or like a sort of one piece light blue dress with like that frilly thing, you know, at the top, with no straps?
or a dark blue jumper that is a teeny bit big for her so it does that thing with the hand...id do it myself but
1)cant be bothered to try to be good at drawing (im pretty sure i can do it with a bit of practice but i cant stand disappointment
2) no matter how much i practice i still cannot draw eyes for some reason!!! its frustrating
3)going up north somewhere for a couple of days in a few days probably wont see me from next thursday till maybe the tuesday after(sorry for being off topic im just saying it to anybody who..you know, thinks i quit or something)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
She does look really nice in many different clothes. :cool: Like in her kimono in the episode at Maiden's Peak. Of course, Ash would agree with us on that one. :cool: She looks nice in her Hoso outfit, too.

Last night on Cartoon Network they started the Johto stuff. I wish I could be there with Misty. Of course I would be wherever Misty is. Or with Ash and the gang.

That picture of Misty and her Pokemon that she posted was really cute! :cool:

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
I agree!

Misty Lover17 said:
She does look really nice in many different clothes. :cool: Like in her kimono in the episode at Maiden's Peak. Of course, Ash would agree with us on that one. :cool: She looks nice in her Hoso outfit, too.

Last night on Cartoon Network they started the Johto stuff. I wish I could be there with Misty. Of course I would be wherever Misty is. Or with Ash and the gang.

That picture of Misty and her Pokemon that she posted was really cute! :cool:
YA! Misty looks cool in varying dresses but i think she looks cool in her classic dress[at start of pokemon]!
She was best at her dress in the episode of the big wave[i.e Humangadanga!]

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Hikaru's Twin said:
Just thought i'd post this cute pic of Misty and some of her pokemon, that i found! ^_^
Enjoy :p

http://www.geocities.co.jp/NeverLand-Homeroom/8453/bbs-kasumi.gif

*squeal* ^o^ Hikaru, that is one of the most kawaii Kasumi pics i ever have seen! I love it. Thankyu for showing it to us ^.~ *Huggles Hikaru*

Thanks for the comments on my last set of pics and my rant points Guys =D Misty does look real pretty with her hair down. Oh and ML, that little scene you did there with me and the directors was hilarious! *lol*

I have a question for you guys - If Misty comes back, but she does not wear the clothes she wore in the old sagas or when she came to AG for two eps, what would you like her new clothes to be? If you could have anything. :)

BTW, i have a new Misty pic straight from http://teppo.pepper.jp - its kawaii ^.~

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:

*squeal* ^o^ Hikaru, that is one of the most kawaii Kasumi pics i ever have seen! I love it. Thankyu for showing it to us ^.~ *Huggles Hikaru*

Thanks for the comments on my last set of pics and my rant points Guys =D Misty does look real pretty with her hair down. Oh and ML, that little scene you did there with me and the directors was hilarious! *lol*

I have a question for you guys - If Misty comes back, but she does not wear the clothes she wore in the old sagas or when she came to AG for two eps, what would you like her new clothes to be? If you could have anything. :)

BTW, i have a new Misty pic straight from http://teppo.pepper.jp - its kawaii ^.~

*Huggles Tatt back* Your welcome. ^^ The pic you posted up is super-cute too!
Hmm..i'm really not sure what i'd want her new outfit to look like...i guess i'd have to think about it and i'll likely post my comments later.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks Tatts! I think AYB is pretty funny. Plus, you can't go wrong with a villian who's named Cats and that spouts out a funny phase. A couple of pictures that I got that would be funny to have in a AYB video.........

PikaOwned.jpg

:cool:

ashagain-bringit.jpg

Ash: If you smell what The Ketchem is cooking!

Aslo Tatts, the picture you posted is really Kawaii! I do think she looks really cute in pink.

Well, if she didn't come in her retro or AG outfit............. Lets see..... their's alot of things I wouldn't mind seeing her in............. I know one of them I wouldn't mind seeing!................

Misty in a blue tubetop with a white jean-style short skirt with her hair up/down <[ether one works nicely] :cool:

~Ozy~

Years
I would love seeing her in the outfit I'm using for my current story...Minus the various weapons. And personally, I think her AG outfit is awful and mukes her olook unusully like a banana. Very nice piccy, Tatts, although I cannot help but question what Pikachu's overall intentions are. And I love those two pics from ML. They are 73|-| |20x0|25.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
The Cats are the best evil organization ever XD I once wrote "All your base are belong to us" on the board at school and nobody understood it, boy did people look at me weird that day @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back