My avatar creator Korrina av. HOT!

Female
Sticking by Korrina (i love her :3)
Seen August 5th, 2019
Posted August 3rd, 2019
2,524 posts
15.3 Years
I like Comfey, Incineroar, Popplio's line, Stuffle/Bewear and Lycanroc a lot xD

As for Ultra Beasts, I see Celesteela being a favorite of mine due its name *cough*CELESTA*/COUGH*, and also I really liked its anime ep. :P
~Number One Korrina Fan Girl~

Keeping my pink sig text lol

I'm too autistic to be as girly as I generally am....And too bold to care <3 Some 'rules' were meant to be broken, anyways. Who's crazy idea was it that an aspie girl 'can't be extremely feminine' if thats what she WANTS....? I'm me. I'm an ultra 'girly' lipstick lesbian korrina fangirl with autism and very proud of who I am!!! And anyone who says i'm an impossible life form is ignorent~ :P

Calio Critter toys are SO CUTE!!! :D

Kimi is my big sister (on this forum) and i'm a pokemon fan 4 life :3
http://thekorrinafanklub.proboards.com/
Please join my forum :D

How odd. This forum no longer allows blingee signatures.....? *shrug*

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Online now
Posted 14 Hours Ago
15,128 posts
11.6 Years
Toucannon is neat imo (always liked toucans), as are Lycanroc (Dawn), Araquanid (water spider that drowns stuff!), Minior (just like the concept of it) and Xurkitree (wacky animations, yeah!).

Darkpoké001

User of the Dark-Type

Age 21
Male
Shiny Hunting
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
36 posts
1.1 Years
Mimikyu is a really interesting Pokémon and it's dark and mysterious back story just adds to that. It's also a very good pokemon to use.

Golisopod is also cool with is Gyarados-esque evolutionary line. I'm actually quite fond of Vikavolt too for some reason.
FC- 0232-9296-9853

Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Camerupt and Gastrodon

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
2,969 posts
5.1 Years
My favorite Pokemon from Gen 7 is Wishiwashi. I just absolutely loved it due to its fun and unusual ability and its monstrous stats when it goes to school form.

of course can't forget bewear who was one of the cutest pokemon of alola imo. i wish i have a bewear in real life :(

honorable mention goes to tsareena for its majestic fighting beauty. (tsareena, who was a few levels behind kukui's team, ohko'ed his snorlax with high jump kick)

Zacian

Sword Dance!

Age 27
Male
Galar
Online now
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,318 posts
10.1 Years
I have too many favourite from Alola but nobody tops Silvally of course!

Coming in close: Decidueye, Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales, Mimikyu, Kommo-o, Rockruff and all Lycanrocs, Poipole.
"We draw the sword with a clean conscience and with clean hands.."

calenlily

Water trainer with a Rowlet addiction

Female
Alaska
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted June 4th, 2019
46 posts
2.7 Years
My faves are Rowlet (probably my all-time favorite Pokémon), Decidueye, Cutiefly line, Mimikyu, Salandit line (my first shiny this gen, and it’s so pretty), and Dhelmise. Also have a definite fondness for Cosmog and Lunala.
Favorite Alolan forms are Alolan Marowak and the Alolan Vulpix line. I don’t like Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio aesthetically, but have been quite pleased with it as a team member.
Current challenges
Ultimate Monotype - Water
Blue (8/8), SoulSilver (8/16), Ruby (8/8), Platinum (2/8), Black (?) (0/8), Y (8/8), Ultra Moon (4/8)

Completed challenges
Single monotype: Flying (Red)
Advertiser Content