Advertiser Content

ElBurrito

I'm not just any burrito. I am THE burrito.

Age 24
Male
Middle of Nowhere, Missouri. 'Murica!.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
834 posts
9.8 Years
Elena de la luz Lluviera
Accepted

ElBurrito

Age 24
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
834 posts
9.8 Years
Yes, I finally put the link for in the OP. Once I few more people get their starting posts up in that thread I'll make another post to move the story along.

ElBurrito

Age 24
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
834 posts
9.8 Years
Yeah, if you want to change some things that’s ok. I’ll just recheck it afterward to make sure everything’s ok.

The characters are wearing their own outfits. Deus never cared about their disposable test subjects enough to give them special suits. And due to Pokémon logic, nobody’s personal clothes were destroyed by testing.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
Name: Flame.
Personality: Flames a pretty relaxed guy he isn't that scared that he got kidnapped he's just sad that his baltoy got taken away from him other than that he's acting all cheerfull and making annoying noises so that the scientists might get annoyed and release him and his partner pokemon baltoy.

Background:Flame was born in Lavaridge town with his older sister being Flannery but at that time his grandfather was the gym leader who was soon retiring, Mr, Moore (The Grandfather) wanted Flame to be the gym leader Flame didn't want to be a gym leader because he thought it would be boring so that night he took his baltoy and ran away, he ran until he reached Petalburg City he stopped to rest in the pokemon center, he sat on the chair and eventually fell asleep when he woke up everyone was gone he stood up and tried to leave the pokemon center but right when he was about to leave he felt someone pinching him and then Flame passed out.

Hybrid Typing: Fire-Fighting.
Hybrid Ability: Contrary.
Hybrid Moveset: Overheat, Superpower, Close Combat, Hammer Arm.
Attack execution: Mostly hand to hand combat occasionally uses Overheat if there are multiple opponents.

Starter Pokemon: Baltoy.
Starter Name: Deception.
Starter Gender: Genderless.
Starter Moveset: Harden, Confusion, Rapid Spin, and Ice Beam.
Starter Ability: Levitate.
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
36 posts
9.1 Years
Name: Caelan Garry

Appearance: She is 5'6" with pale skin and soft green eyes, uncharacteristically full of life after the inhumane experiments. Her thin arms belie her years of training, the muscle tone barely noticeable. She wears a short white skirt with green frills. Caelan once had brown hair, but it grew back long and blonde after she was infused with Electric-type DNA.
Personality: She has a warm, gentle, and selfless personality, maintaining a positive attitude and smiling in any situation. The suffering was nothing, since she's just grateful to be alive.
Background: At 10, she didn't want to travel the region. She was comfortable right where she was, growing up in a happy Saffron City home with two loving parents. That changed at the age of 12, when she learned of a terminal illness that would claim her in 4 years. Instead of a Pokémon journey, she began a race against time, practicing the martial arts and doing whatever she could to slow her deteriorating health. She was driven not by a fierce will to live but by a desire to keep her parents from worrying. As Caelan thinned, she compensated by building herself up, so that she would appear to them the same daughter she'd always been, going through countless hospital visits and hiding the pain of her condition behind a smile. If she kept these two things intact, her physical body and this façade, the last years her family spent with her would be happy ones. Her plans changed when she found out about a potentially life-saving treatment in the Sevii Islands.

Hybrid Typing: Electric/Water
Hybrid Ability: Water Absorb
Hybrid Moveset: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Bubble Beam, Whirlpool
Attack execution: To use Whirlpool, she envisions a rotating force in her palms before they explode into water tornadoes. She normally executes Thunderbolt with a quick thrust of the index finger but can channel the electricity through her opponent at close range. When Caelan focuses on her target with Thunder Wave, small sparks escape her body and make the air heavier. She blows bubbles with a toy wand.

Starter Pokémon: Mareanie
Starter Name: Lox
Starter Gender: Male
Starter Moveset: Haze, Peck, Venoshock
Starter Ability: Merciless

ElBurrito

Age 24
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
834 posts
9.8 Years
I'm still here, my next post is currently a WIP. Been busy with work/traveling lately. Things should be calming back down soI should be able to get the post up this week.

Could you expand on Flame's personality and Background? There really isn't much there to go off of. I'm also going to have to request a replacement attack for Flame's Ice Hammer, as an Ice type move doesn't quite make since for a Fire/Fighting hybrid. Now, if he were to gain Ice as a third type later on that move would be acceptable, but with his current typing, not so much.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
I'm still here, my next post is currently a WIP. Been busy with work/traveling lately. Things should be calming back down soI should be able to get the post up this week.

Could you expand on Flame's personality and Background? There really isn't much there to go off of. I'm also going to have to request a replacement attack for Flame's Ice Hammer, as an Ice type move doesn't quite make since for a Fire/Fighting hybrid. Now, if he were to gain Ice as a third type later on that move would be acceptable, but with his current typing, not so much.
Yeah I will expand and I will change Ice hammer to Hammer arm
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

ElBurrito

Age 24
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
834 posts
9.8 Years
Caelan Garry
Accepted

Flame
Currently undecided

If there is still room, I would like to join now. It seems that things have slowed down a bit with the RP. I will have to come up with a character first though, but if it is still active, I will join if room.
Sure thing, I would love to have you join in. I looked forward to seeing what you come up with.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica

Age 14
Male
Not Delaware
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
887 posts
1.3 Years
Anyone want to spar with Caelan? I'd rather duel with a character than an NPC, great way to get to know someone.
I'm bad at npc so, if you want, I'll fight you

ElBurrito

Age 24
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
834 posts
9.8 Years
I will put baltoy on reserve for you then. Looking forward to reading your SU.

As for everyone else, I was going to try getting the next post up tomorrow but since we may have a couple more people joining in I’ll hold off a few more days so they can jump in before I start making things go boom.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbymania

Age 19
Male
Somewhere in Southeast Asia
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
365 posts
115 Days
WIP, i'm really sorry. I have a research project so i guess this will go a bit slowly than expected. Btw, i hope you don't mind me creating a borderline evil character.

"Wrong move and you shall suffer for your entire life."

Name : Henry Goldstein
Former Occupation : Lieutenant of a medium sized Mafia group.

Appearance:

Henry is a tall man, with a stature of 5'11", messy brown hair, light blue eyes, and toned build, he was a menace even before he had his power. He use a red coat with his weapons put inside his coat, dark grey coat, and grey shirt inside, accompanied by a black cravat. He is also often seen with a cheap brand of cigarette. He also use a black cane sword which he usually imbue with his powers. Other than that he also wear a matching crimson pants, pants with a gold belt accompanied by a black shoes made especially for combat, his concealed weapons includes his crimson top hat which has hidden blades, throwing cards, and a few other weapons he refuse to tell others. When asked why he dressed that way, he answered "Why shouldn't i? It's dandy isn't it?"

Personality:
Henry is very smart and cunning, and contrary to what people think is very good at writing and quite knowledgeable on stuffs. He also gained a lot of knowledge from things he picked up from his mafia days. Henry is not above using lethal force or cheap tricks when the situation demands it and he hates people who is overly good for a personal reason and doesn't think about themselves. It is not known what Henry soft spot is, but he enjoys good tea but not expensive cigarette as he prefers his cheap brand over import cigarettes. Henry is also a person who doesn't engage blindly but often analyze and assess the situation calmly with his offensive choices. He is also very cautious and sometimes even borderline distrusting to people he deems not worthy, but if he had a debt to someone he would make sure the debt would get payed as soon as possible. Scarily also able to read people's face. He is currently quite ticked off than usual for the fact that all his weapons are currently confiscated.

Proficiency (Outside Ability):
Spoiler:
Well you're not going to be a lieutenant of medium sized mafia group, if you're incapable
Sleight of Hands, Card Throwing, Face Reading, Lockpicking, Persuasion, Swordsmanship, Gunsmanship, Hand to hand combat (Preferably using a mix of Ba Ji Quan, Karate, and Taekwondo), Stealth, and a very good escapist.

Background:
It is unknown what Henry Goldstein did before he joined the mafia, but he entered the mafia group "Rosa Blanca" since the age of 13 after the mafia boss took a liking to him. He started doing small jobs, but quickly rose through the ranks due to his performance. In the age of 14 he become the boss's personal student which was an ocassion that is literally unheard of at the time. He was known as the hardest working youngster and a quick learner so fast where even the senior members already terrified of him. At age 17 he then become the lieutenant of a small group within "Rosa Blanca" where he would be known for his ability even among the mafia. However, due to a certain fallout with the rest of the mafia, he was then betrayed by his underlings by the help of other lieutenants during a mission at Vermillion City. Almost left for dead, a masked man then came to his aid but not without a payment. Either joining the research project or die a dog's death. Unwilling to die easily, Henry then agreed to the terms and has been a part in the research project ever since.

Hybrid Typing: Psychic/Fighting
Hybrid Ability : Speed Boost
Hybrid Moveset :
Teleport : Henry can move until city to city range a few times a day with this ability on his full power, he can also teleport other peoples and objects. However, the more things he teleport the shorter the range of teleportation.
Psychic : Henry's primary attack that he utilize quite broadly, from controlling his hat that it's homing to his enemy, pushing and pulling away enemies and even himself, turning his cards into rapid spinning buzzsaws, and even moving sand in mass quantity very quickly to make a diversion or hurting eyes of his enemies.
Sacred Sword : Henry primarily use his cane sword in using this attack, however he could also do it with his hands. His sword/hands glow in energy, amplifying the strength of it by quite a few times before he slam his hand into an opponent.
Sword Dance : Henry moves his sword/hands in a hypnotizing way, until a red aura flares up increasing his destructive capability

Partner : Baltoy
Name : Michelangelo
Ability : Levitate
Moveset : Confusion, Rapid Spin, Shadow Ball (TM Move)

Well the background doesn't really tell you much right? Well, i like to keep my character rather mysterious but obviously not to the RP Mod, so i'll PM ElBuritto the rest of my background

L'Belle

Sexy sexy sexy

Male
The netherlands
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,167 posts
3.5 Years
I'll try my hand at CSS a bit later.

Spoiler:

What's the point in living if we are used as research subjects?

Name: Blythe El Davis

Appearance: Blythe stands at a pretty tall 189 centimeters, which is a lot taller than most of his family. He has black hair and blue eyes. He is muscular enough, but not too much so. This muscle likely comes from simply jogging every day. He has a light skin and usually wears black hoodies as well as black jeans. Finally he wears a necklace that he was given by his parents when he was still young. He only takes it off when he goes to bed.

Personality: Blythe is a bit of a gloomy individual, always fascinated with the 'darker' side of life so to speak, but not with the criminal kind of life, but moreso with the paranormal. Ghost type pokémon fascinate him, but he has never seen one in real life before. He doesn't enjoy conversations and generally wants to be left alone and be left to his hobbies. Because of this, he can be described as a bit selfish, as he generally doesn't care about the feelings of other people in regards to fulfulling his own ideals. Ever since the death of his parents, he became like this, and the old him before that has practically been erased from history.

Background: Blythe was born into an ordinary family, living in Lavender town, famous for it's Pokémon Tower, which is now a radio tower. His parents were both successful businesspeople, and Blythe's destiny was likely to follow in their footsteps. They were pretty wealthy, but everything changed when they went on a holiday to the nearby Johto region when Blythe was 7 years old. While his parents were exploring a cave, they were killed by a Steelix, Pokémon that were common in those parts. As Blythe had no other living relatives left, he was placed in a foster home, with a family in Fuchsia City. This quickly turned into a living hell. His foster family didn't like him, and the feeling was very much mutual. He minded his own business and they minded theirs. He wanted to leave for a Pokémon Journey at 10 years old like a lot of other children, but his foster family denied permission, as they disliked Pokémon, and so he was forced to live a normal life in Fuchsia City. He was sent to a school, and surprisingly, liked it a lot better than being at home. Here, he learned about Ghost Type Pokémon, and Lavender Town being famous for them. From then on, he started being fascinated by these mysterious creatures. He would definitely want to catch one of his own later. Then the final year of his school-life approached. When he graduated, he would become an expert ghost-type trainer and participate in the Pokémon League. At least that was his intention. Just before he was able to graduate, his foster parents sent him away to some youth center on the Sevii Islands. Blythe objected, but was then threatened in return, so he complied with their wishes, yet again..

Hybrid Typing: Rock/Dark
Hybrid Ability: Clear Body
Hybrid Moveset: Rollout, Rock Tomb, Payback, Knock Off
Attack Execution: For rollout, Blythe curls into a ball and rolls at his target with great speed and power. For Rock Tomb, Blythe creates a red orb of energy in between his hands and throws it into the air. The orb of energy then expands and solidifies into multiple large boulders that fall down onto the opponent. For Payback, after Blythe takes damage from an attack, he punches them with incredible force. Finally for Knock off, Blythe slaps the opponent with his hand, knocking off their item.

Starter Pokémon: Nosepass
Name: Zumi
Moveset: Tackle, Harden, Sleep Talk
Ability: Sand Force

ElBurrito

Age 24
Male
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
834 posts
9.8 Years
Henry Goldstein
I like what I'm seeing, accepted. I do need to PM you before you post though.

Blythe El Davis
Accepted. Also, the image of a man pausing a fight so that he can curl up into a ball and then roll at his enemy is kinda making me laugh right now.
Advertiser Content