Age 18
Male
Argentina
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
25 posts
1.2 Years
Hi partners, me again!

I want to share with you, this new patch that I created for Emerald. Its simitar to my patch for FR, a non-invasive patch for the rom, technically (?).

[I use Pokemon Emerald (U) (TrashMan) as base game, and Physical/Special Split (DoesntKnowHowToPlay Base patch)]

I manually made all attacks, with "-Physical-" or "-Special-" in the description of attacks names.

Like the other, I made little changes..

-All game Decap.
-Infinite MTs (From YoY-X Post, pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9833266).
-Forget MOs.

Irrelevant modified movements
Spoiler:

-Rock Smash has 55 Power.
-Leech Life update, with 80 Power.
-Bullet Seed and Pin Missile has 20 Power.
-Imprison replaced for Zen Headbutt.
-Twister replaced for Dragon Rush.
-Dragon Breath replaced for Dragon Pulse (almost the same thing, but better).
-Metal Sound replaced for Flash Cannon.
-Grudge replaced for Shadow Sneak.

The moves that change can only be learned by the same Pokémon that the originals learn, just for your information :)

I replaced K.O moves, for other more cool.

- Fissure > Earth Power
-Horn drill > Drill Run
-Guillotine > Night Slash
-Sheer Cold > Icicle Crash
-Mud Sport > Bulldoze (Just 50 power).

Those last moves can only be learned by those who learn movs. KO, so there's no
problem I guess.

-This patch has no images, but the type of attack is in the description of the move.
Physical (P) / Special (S).

And that's it. You can use this in your hacks, or anyone that you are playing (I mean, if the hack doesn't modify the attacks before)
(Although I recommend a backup just in case). Just apply the patch in the hack you want to play or are playing.

If you find any bug, we can comment below and will try to fix it!

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
596 posts
2.5 Years
Aye, this sounds really nice, especially for those who are looking for a more vanilla emerald experience with just a few nom intruding quality of life improvements. I do have a question though, is it possible to randomise this ?
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
12,472 posts
2.8 Years
Gen 3 already has Extrasensory. Since you replaced Imprison with Extrasensory, you have 2 moves named Extrasensory. Maybe swap Imprison for Zen Headbutt instead?

Speaking of swapping moves, how about swapping Slam for something like Iron Head or Dragon Rush?

Also, have trade evolutions been changed here?
Do you like Pokemon battles? If yes, then come play The Great Pokemon Battle 9!

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
25 posts
1.2 Years
Aye, this sounds really nice, especially for those who are looking for a more vanilla emerald experience with just a few nom intruding quality of life improvements. I do have a question though, is it possible to randomise this ?
Yes, you can randomise the rom with the previously patch. Just DON'T Randomize the part of "Update Moves" or "Legacy". Leaving that aside, I think you can do whatever you want!

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
25 posts
1.2 Years
Gen 3 already has Extrasensory. Since you replaced Imprison with Extrasensory, you have 2 moves named Extrasensory. Maybe swap Imprison for Zen Headbutt instead?

Speaking of swapping moves, how about swapping Slam for something like Iron Head or Dragon Rush?

Also, have trade evolutions been changed here?
I had literally forgotten it, although I could fix it, as it says above, by Zen Headbutt. And also add Iron head and Dragon Rush. Very good Moves!

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
12,472 posts
2.8 Years
I had literally forgotten it, although I could fix it, as it says above, by Zen Headbutt. And also add Iron head and Dragon Rush. Very good Moves!
Are you going to add both Iron Head and Dragon Rush? In that case, maybe get rid of Take Down?

Also, what about trade evolutions? Have they been changed?

EDIT: I see you've replaced Twister with Dragon Rush. Why don't you replace Take Down with Dragon Pulse, then? That'll give Dragon types a Special Dragon type attack.

chainfire57

Pokemon Fan

Age 18
Male
Argentina
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
25 posts
1.2 Years
Are you going to add both Iron Head and Dragon Rush? In that case, maybe get rid of Take Down?

Also, what about trade evolutions? Have they been changed?

EDIT: I see you've replaced Twister with Dragon Rush. Why don't you replace Take Down with Dragon Pulse, then? That'll give Dragon types a Special Dragon type attack.
Well, I want to change the trade evos, some by stone and others by level, to make it a little more dynamic. As for a special dragon movement, I think it's fine with DragonBreath, I modify it for more pokemon and it has a little more power (80)

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
12,472 posts
2.8 Years
Well, I want to change the trade evos, some by stone and others by level, to make it a little more dynamic. As for a special dragon movement, I think it's fine with DragonBreath, I modify it for more pokemon and it has a little more power (80)
I recommend you to specify each of the changed trade evolutions. For example, if Graveler evolves by level, you should specify at which level it evolves. You could put it in the OP like you did with the changed moves.
Advertiser Content