Crystal Kalos Crystal - Completed ROM Hack (Unova Red sequel) Page 3

Started by Azure_Keys December 17th, 2018 5:22 AM
  • 54 replies
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 8th, 2019
187 posts
7.6 Years
Love the hack, but I have an issue I'd like addressed if possible.

The main issue is that... can you please remove Thief from all level-up movesets, and make it exclusively available via TM / Egg moves / whatever? If an enemy Pokemon uses Thief in Gen 2, and takes your item, you actually lose it permanently instead of just for one battle. I permanently lost my Amulet Coin (and both a Charcoal and Metal Coat) because of this.
CAN YOU HANDLE THE SIZZLE?!
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
61 posts
1.1 Years
Love the hack, but I have an issue I'd like addressed if possible.

The main issue is that... can you please remove Thief from all level-up movesets, and make it exclusively available via TM / Egg moves / whatever? If an enemy Pokemon uses Thief in Gen 2, and takes your item, you actually lose it permanently instead of just for one battle. I permanently lost my Amulet Coin (and both a Charcoal and Metal Coat) because of this.
Ah, that's a good point. I'll see what I can do about that.
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
61 posts
1.1 Years
Where can I find the last starter ? I destroyed Red at Mt. Silver (last rival battle?), but there is no third starter at Indigo Plateau...
Otherwise great hack, lots of fun, congratulations ! I also play Unova Red and Unova Red Challenge, these are great too, excellent feeling of the first gen games.
If you go to Mt. Moon, you will find the Rival, and he will battle you (this is rival battle #6). If you beat him here, then the next time you go to Indigo Plateau and go towards the Elite 4 entrance, the Rival will appear and challenge you. If you beat him here (battle #7), he will offer the last starter (if you have no room in party, you can come back to that spot and he will appear again).

Thanks!
Advertiser Content