jo19.sh92

CATastrophe

Male
United States
Seen March 30th, 2019
Posted March 30th, 2019
18 posts
1.8 Years
Greetings folks, just wanted to stop by and give some updates regarding this rom hack. Of course, bear in mind, I am not someone working on it, nor am I someone contributing to it, but merely someone who's been playing it since the beginning.

So, here's what we know so far:

1) ShockSlayer has taken down his website, which means, outside of his Discord, obtaining the game is basically impossible.

2) ShockSlayer also locked down his discord, which means, unless you are already on there, you won't be able to see or have any sort of updates on the progress of this (unless of course you bug someone about it).

Additionally, according to some inside sources, a beta 2.0 should be coming out, which includes a massive number of updates, such as:

—Following Pokemon
—Added Pokemon
—More Music

Not really sure, but its something to look forwards to. So for now, best of luck to ShockSlayer and his team.

Juno

pay day

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted September 9th, 2019
4,235 posts
5.9 Years
Hey there! I understand your intentions are good, but unfortunately, I will have to ask you to not redistribute this hack without express permission from the creator. I will move this thread over to the ROM Hacks section in case anyone else was wondering what happened to this hack, where it went and all that, though, so thank you for providing the information in any case!

BirdstarCat13

Male
RenSkall island
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted April 10th, 2019
476 posts
1.9 Years
"I am not someone working on it, nor am I someone contributing to it, but merely someone who's been playing it since the beginning."
So why is this in Launchpad? Shouldn't this be moved?
-------------------------
I hate signatures that are just a line of text without any clear division. You weirdos know who you are ;)
Advertiser Content