lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Online now
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,499 posts
6.1 Years
Do you guys have any shinies in Let's Go Eevee / pikachu?

What sorts of shinies have you guys found (whether you caught them or not)?

Ash

Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
13,463 posts
11.3 Years
I currently have three. A shiny butterfree and a shiny nidoking that are both on my team, and a shiny gyarados while i was trying to hunt shellder. I hadnt picked up the game since beating the elite four but maybe someone in the future ill hunt for more.

PageEmperor

Insert something creative here

Male
with an axe
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,897 posts
4.3 Years
zero.

Sydian

XIII

Age 27
Georgia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
32,479 posts
11.7 Years
i have a few. i randomly found a shiny pidgeotto. then i hunted for a vulpix and got one. i started hunting for a ponyta, but got psyduck instead. and then i have a shiny grimer my bf sent me from pokemon go, and a shiny geodude i sent from my own go account.
vacation? what's that?
twitter | ao3

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
15,156 posts
11.7 Years
Two. One was a Shiny Zubat after chain comboing Chansey to try it out and get some levelling for dex completion done, and the other a Shiny Charmander someone gave me (spare, presumably) after I helped them trade-evo some Shinies they had. Guess it pays to help others! :V

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
797 posts
1.9 Years
Didn't get any in my main save file, but I've opened another account for a full Shiny playthrough (which I'm starting to regret, but haha)! So far, I've gotten a shiny female Weedle who is now a beautiful green Beedrill (her name is Vespa), and a shiny Metapod which...I didn't catch. ;_; Trying to forget about that one. I'm about to go for a Charmander on Route 3.
Age 32
Female
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
196 posts
8.5 Years
I'm up to 10.
- 2 Rattata
- 2 Spearow
- Fearow
- Mr. Mime
- Drowzee
- Charmelean
- Pidgey
- Pigeotto

and am now going for Bulbasaur and Pikachu.
Pikachu Acquired, two actually. One of each gender. My preference was male but the female came first.

Now focusing on Bulbasaur.

Claire Lilly

~Professional Vulpix Breeder/Trainer~

Female
Germany
Seen April 29th, 2019
Posted March 14th, 2019
37 posts
1.1 Years
I've caught a shiny Bellsprout after 21 sightings yesterday and a shiny Vulpix after 45 to 46 sightings today. Both are my very first ones and Bellsprout was actually a surprise encounter, I didn't hunted for one. I only wanted to level up my pokemon.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
lmaooo none ; ; I tried to shiny hunt at the very beginning but gave up right away, really wanted to just play through the game. Determined to get at least a few shinies before I finish up!

sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Advertiser Content