Sydian

XIII

Age 27
Georgia
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
32,479 posts
11.6 Years
the longest hmm. i was trying for a shiny ponyta, but ended up with a psyduck but that took a while. like a few days? but i don't remember how LONG exactly. my vulpix on the other hand took me about a day or two and a combined...maybe three hours? it's been a while so it's not so fresh on my mind anymore lol.
vacation? what's that?
twitter | ao3

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
15,153 posts
11.6 Years
Not very long at all. However, this was during a sample size of one, and I was mostly chaining Chansey for exp for dex purposes.
Seen June 26th, 2019
Posted May 26th, 2019
14 posts
175 Days
the longest hmm. i was trying for a shiny ponyta, but ended up with a psyduck but that took a while. like a few days? but i don't remember how LONG exactly. my vulpix on the other hand took me about a day or two and a combined...maybe three hours? it's been a while so it's not so fresh on my mind anymore lol.
Lmao I was doing the exact same, trying to get a ponyta, got a psyduck lmao

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
Congrats! tbh I've not had any luck yet and I've been at 31+ several times. Ended up giving up each time since the shiny just wasn't coming home. ): But I'll be chaining again soon and will probably update with a post here if I do find one!

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
15,153 posts
11.6 Years
I will chain myself, now we know LGPE has support with Home next year. But I'm not sure yet what to go for!

Sheep

Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
tried chaining Ponyta because the shiny is pretty
chain broke halfway in because I wasn't able to run quickly enough when I noticed that it looked like it was about to flee on me
been demotivated since, uuuurgh

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words

Age 20
Female
Ohio
Seen 35 Minutes Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
792 posts
1.9 Years
Gonna copy over my post from the Shiny Hunter's Club:

AAAAH! I got a shiny Rattata in Let's Go Eevee! I gave up on soft-resetting for the gift Charmander and decided to chain one, but I found this instead! I called him Dove, because that's the name of a color a rat can be. I'm not gonna evolve him - shiny Raticate is less striking, and Let's Go is the game for making weak Pokemon into powerhouses. (Especially with all the candy I accumulate doing these chains.) Oh! And not only is Dove shiny, he's also tiny - 9 inches! What a rare and precious little critter! 😘

(I think I'll put off starting another Charmander chain until I get to Rock Tunnel.)
Advertiser Content