• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello there

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
It's funny, I've been using the username Sinopia for years now, it's just natural for me to use it in everything on the computer. It's been a long time since I've been somewhere where that name was already taken -- so far back that it was when I had to create my first gmail account and [email protected] was taken. The closest people usually get is Sinope (Jupiter's moon) or Sino.

Anyway, people often misspell my name, it's Sinopia. S-I-N-O-P-I-A. Actually not that hard if you take the time to look at its letters. But people often call me Sin or Sino for short.

Nice to be part of this great community! I've been kind of stalking these forums for a while... O-o

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Sinopia!

Welcome to the forums! :) That's quite a cool username and unique one at that. I was also surprised that you said it was taken, as you don't necessarily see too many people with the name. Nevertheless, we have a large community of members here and maybe someone thinks just like you? :p

I'm glad you have joined us! There always seems to be a lot of lurkers but not as many actually joining to contribute their efforts. xD I hope you have a great time here!

Enjoy!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey there Sino! :D Nice to see that you chose to join PC. :D Im sure youll fit right in. Its good that you have lurked around a bit, you know that way you can get the basics of things here. :D Anyhow wellcome to PC I hope you have awesome time here! :D

Years
Welcome welcome to the community Sin~

Yeah, PC has a lot of members (337,000 according to the main page, wow) so lots of names are taken. ): It's kind of sad to see a name you really like on an account that hasn't logged in in forever and/or has zero posts but I suppose that's just how it is. There are some names I wish I snagged but didn't, so it stinks. Luckily adding a zero gives you a pretty good and acceptable alternative so at least there's that, yep. Glad you decided to join though, it's always a great choice to get involved in the forum as lurking really does limit your options. There are tons of experiences and people out there who are waiting to meet you, as cheesy as that sounds. I've found it to be pretty true after finally choosing to get involved here myself. n~n

Anyway, any particular reason you joined? Many people join for a certain something (like game talk, trading, battling, or hacks among others) at first so it's cool to know what interested you about joining the forum. Or maybe you just wanted to get involved in a Pokemon community... I don't know, you'll have to clear that up for confused 'ol me. ;_; Personally I joined for the hacks at first but branched out later; big forums like these can be pretty engaging. And from what I see so far, you'll probably fit in nicely as someone who seems like a really friendly person!

Have a wonderful time on PC okay! See you around and do not quit ever! :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy our community :)

Back