• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
^.^ Really, wow. Didn't know you liked Misty that much to change one catergory. XP

Anywho, I wanna see Goldeen evolve and, Like Kaga, Horsea too.
>_>
Erm....tell me...when did Misty catch a Gyarados?

Duke R

Member #1950
Years
Ermm... I don't want to join, I just want to say something, can I?
-
When Ash, Brock, May and Max arrive Lilycove, May will win the Master Contest and come back to Littleroot. Misty will come in the S.S.Anne, at the Lilycove's Sail. Ash, Brock, Max and Misty will beat all Gyms and, then, Ash will lose at the Pok?mon League of Hoenn. They will come back to Pallet, and Max will begin a new journey.
-
But I don't know if they will go to Rainbow Islands, and find Max again like the best Pok?mon Trainer ever, but I think that Misty will come back in this season... I think...

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
^^^^^^^^^^^^ 12 posts up. I asked to join but no one got back :(. Does that mean I've been rejected?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
'Course not, STaLIS. You were welcome by Tatt a few posts back...o_o; And she gave you a Horsea too.

^_~ Ooh. My welcome turn. Welcome, STaLIS

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Since I can't translate Japanese, I'll go by sight from what happened in Revenge Match at Hanada Gym. From what was in there, I believe it was already at the gym as a pokemon that Misty's sisters used to battle with...Misty was terrified at Gyarados from unknowingly crawling into its mouth as a toddler or something and was reluctant to go around it but after it saved her from drowning everything was ok and Misty kept Gyarados or someting like that...

Years
did i get accepted or am i not? i want politoad if u let me in... i posted above (incase u didnt see) that i didnt mean wut i said... u dont have to accept in in the club but plz accept the apology.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks for Gyradoes![one of my lvl 100's on my Sapphire :cool: ]

I want to see the Misty specials. They are cool! Misty as the mermaid :cool:, Misty in a swimsuit :cool: ,Misty with her hair down :cool: ,and Misty as a baby! :D

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
You better believe Revenge Match at Hanada Gym's awesome *drool*

I think I should make my avatar or sig something from that special...I need to download the other hosos with misty though...I really want to see them but they take so long to download on my terrible dialup computer ._.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
Oh...oh sorry for not updating this recently you guys ^^; Tatt has been busy , and is sorry ! Right back to it then =3

Forheavens sake Would you chill a bit dude ! Sorry , i just forgot to add all of her pokemon ;_; You have upset me now. Please don't take it so seriously o.o I will add Politoad.

Thanks for sticking up for me Jordan *Huggles*

I am sorry for missing out Politoad guys.
Here he is:
pkrs331.gif

Welcome Aerith84 ! *Lets you in & hands you a Gyrados*

Sure you can join ^__^ I allmost cried when i heard the news myself ;.;

Yup ! Ya can join too PB. *Hands you Corsola* I can imagine Misty as one myself , so kawaii ! =^.^=

Sankyu for deciding to Join ML17 ! ^__^

Welcome & Sure you can have a Gyrados !

& //Mew\\ , Shinin4000 & Kenta-Kun ? You can all join aswell ^_^

::Members List::

Chairman Kaga
asher_son_of_ash
Hikaru's Twin
100marios
Girlgenius
Mew89:
//Mew\\
Shinin4000
Kenta-Kun
Phoenix Boy
You're welcome! I'm just doing what friends do!
*smiles*

Heh, I guess you two have something in common Chairman Kaga and Misty Lover17! You both love Misty!
I think she's cute aswell.....but I'd just go for May hehe..

I'd love to see those episodes! They really ought to think about bringing some of the special episodes to the U.S.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep! :D I've had a crush on her since the beginning.I was 12 when Pokemon first came out. One of the first episodes I saw was The Ghost of Maidens Peak. Of course when I saw her in that one part I thought she looked really pretty. :cool: I like seeing her pretty. :cool: I also like seeing her in swimsuits. :cool: She looks pretty hot in them. :cool: I did see Beauty and Beach.When I saw her in that swimsuit I thought,"She looks nice" :cool: I would like to hold her in my arms,too. Then look into thouse pretty blue eyes of hers.It wouldn't matter if she has her hair up or down.Then,I would give her a kiss. That would be so nice.[blushes]

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Misty Lover17 said:
Yep! :D I've had a crush on her since the beginning.I was 12 when Pokemon first came out. One of the first episodes I saw was The Ghost of Maidens Peak. Of course when I saw her in that one part I thought she looked really pretty. :cool: I like seeing her pretty. :cool: I also like seeing her in swimsuits. :cool: She looks pretty hot in them. :cool: I did see Beauty and Beach.When I saw her in that swimsuit I thought,"She looks nice" :cool: I would like to hold her in my arms,too. Then look into thouse pretty blue eyes of hers.It wouldn't matter if she has her hair up or down.Then,I would give her a kiss. That would be so nice.[blushes]
Wow, it looks like you have all this planned out! You say 'Beauty and the Beach'? Not on TV though...right? They did have some rather vulgar humor in that certain episode....though Misty does look cute!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
They showed it four years ago as a lost episode on Kids WB. It didn't have that one scene with James. They showed it two times. It never was shown on Cartoon Network,and never was released on video.I want to see it again.And yep,she did look cute in that episode! :cool:

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
Woah. Never knew people could like an animated character this much. And you're right, 100Marios. They do need to release more of the specials over here (tho not dubbed, preferably...subbed). The only one that's been released was entitled "Mewtwo's Return" or sumthin like that

Years

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
Years
Yeah she had a good vocie
did it bug you that in the first 30 or so epis had extra charecters withn the same vocie as misty?

i like it when misty pretended she was seel

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
She was pretty cute when was acting like a Seel! :D I knew she voiced some in recent episodes like that one boy at the Pokemon school,but I didn't know that about other characters sounding like Misty. I know that blue-haired girl on Shamon King sounds just like Misty. Now if only they got the rights to the specials.........

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 28, 2004
{Knock!}and can i join and if i can i will take Poliwhirl
since she's coming back for only 2 episodes in pokemon advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back