• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: The Ultimate Black/White Demake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
gotta say this sounds amazing :) the first B/W hack cant wait for the release. Would you by any chance need a storyliner? If so pm me and we can talk about it :)

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
Wow! Very amazing! I would like to see this hack
prosper.

And you got a first, a very first B/W demake! Kudos
to that! :D

I really don't like to see you insert some fakemon. I
know it would be nice but I think some GenIII & IV
would be better just to spice up the game.

Maybe the religion feature isn't really a great idea
because I think that other members in PC may have
trouble with it. Or maybe it's just me.

Anyways, I hope all goes well in this hack. More
power and Good luck Teh Blazer! :)

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
What about Pokemon Heaven and Hell?
Btw, are You going to insert some 5th gen Pokemon (with other random Pokemon), or all 5th gen Pokemon (with other random Pokemon), or maybe all 649 Pokemon? (Yeah I see someone insert all 493 Pokemon in his hack (GBA actually has 65536 Pokemon and I know the program to change Name, moves, etc. (but not sprite)))
And please don't insert fakemon cuz that will ruined my game

Yeah, tons of people say that.

Lol you can't insert anymore than 386 Pokemon into Fire Red, with Pokedex data, so catching them would be invalid. And I'm quite sure he knows of YAPE, and he said in the first post they will all be inserted. once I resize them all

---

I just noticed you might add religion into this hack, please don't, it will only cause problems with forum members.
The sprites look nice, but I would like to see the backsprites as well to see if I did them correctly. ;D
Anyways, major luck, and don't hesitate to PM me if you need any help.

The back sprites, rem….. well, they are screwed up. The pallettes are messed up. I'd show a screen shot, but right now I kinda can't.

This hacks looks ok but how are you going to do all those scripts and Huin City? It will be very interseting to see, also there is a rom base patch that has the starter town house Tile.
But anyway good luck
P.S who inserted those sprites........

The ROM Base I used was the Kyledove Patch (ALso known as the Punk Rocker ROM Base in the Resources Section)

Yeah the whole religion things sounds like an absolutely terrible idea.

Yep. Changed it now to make it less now-ish.

Lol nice hack you've got here.
I was waiting to see how long it took for somebody to make a B/W demake.
I'm glad to see it looks professional and all!
Oh, sorry about the name thing... But I got there first!
As for the 5th Gen Sprites, It's nice to see you used my Emboar sprite. (I let TB Pro use it in his pack).

You fiend! How could you take Grey from me! The only easy would be to call it Gray! Oh well, and thanks for the thing with Emboar.

wow this is looking great so far, im gonna bookmark this

I'm sure he inserted them...

Yeah I forgot to mention this earlier, but you should credit Astar as well for the Enbuoo sprite. ;3

He is now credited.

You know, i've always been waiting for someone to make one of these.

It looks good so far, keep it up!

Well, just call me the flying hero in red underpants. Spiderman.

this gonna be good! I can't wait for some release..

Me too, I'm thinking about the third city for BETA 1. Sounds fair?

Teh Blazer, I can translate if you want? I've got loads of free time available.
It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Thanks! I'll PM you with details.

How are you going to resize Pendoraa? It's so huge.
Well,you have a quite neat idea. What shocked me was the religion in the hack. What if you're an attheist?! it is too uncanon and very controversive. O_O
Don't insert Fakemon in this hack.
It's a demake. It would be #@$^ very stupid for the game. Keep it natural. It would be MUCH better then.

Well I have a slave monkey TB Pro to thank for that. He's doing the resizing and all.
Religion is changed and I wanted to put in the REAL fakemon, ones that people wished were actually real. Like some Fakemon in the B/W Fakemon thread.

gotta say this sounds amazing the first B/W hack cant wait for the release. Would you by any chance need a storyliner? If so pm me and we can talk about it

Um, nah I'm good. So far, I got the basic gist of my storyline. Hint: There's plenty of surprises (But who wouldn't have surprises in their hack?) and perhaps a…. twist ending?

Looking good over here. Hope you can complete it one day.

Me too. After all, I already put my time into it.

Wow! Very amazing! I would like to see this hack
prosper.

And you got a first, a very first B/W demake! Kudos
to that!

I really don't like to see you insert some fakemon. I
know it would be nice but I think some GenIII & IV
would be better just to spice up the game.

Maybe the religion feature isn't really a great idea
because I think that other members in PC may have
trouble with it. Or maybe it's just me.

Anyways, I hope all goes well in this hack. More
power and Good luck Teh Blazer!

Yeah, I'll probably just stick with what's already in the actual game and build on that.

Wow that was long. Thanks for all of the feedback and help!

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Yay!! I am happy there is a hack of this! I hope this project gets completed. It looks good so far.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
The back sprites, rem….. well, they are screwed up. The pallettes are messed up. I'd show a screen shot, but right now I kinda can't.
Really, I tested them last night and they worked fine for me :/

Well I have a slave monkey TB Pro to thank for that. He's doing the resizing and all.
Actually, Pendora was too big to resize. It was like 90x85 or something...

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2010
wo0ow your hack can go far in my opinion nomas tell you to do it in FireRed Pkmn ruby because it is very limited but still do not give up and more so if you put the music and graphics of Pkmn B & W

aSeRo141414

zZJoennZz inside
Years
Features:
-Some places will be revamped and changed! Just for that twist of a challenge!
-The all new, all awesome, religion! Join either on the side or Arceusism (However, he is regarded as Divine Creator), Mewtology (Yes, Mew; except he is regarded as Origin), or Vicinianity (Just normal Viciniti). Anny ideas for a fourth? Come up with some.
hmm. I like the religions .. :) anyway, if you need help just ask me, I have sprite indexes..

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Yay!! I am happy there is a hack of this! I hope this project gets completed. It looks good so far.

Thanks, I try to make it as good as possible!

Really, I tested them last night and they worked fine for me :/

Actually, Pendora was too big to resize. It was like 90x85 or something...

Okay, I got it to work. For some stupid reason, UnLZ made the backsprites for shiny, so the normal backsprite got screwed up. Backsprites fixed! ^ ^

wo0ow your hack can go far in my opinion nomas tell you to do it in FireRed Pkmn ruby because it is very limited but still do not give up and more so if you put the music and graphics of Pkmn B & W

I want to put the music in, but I know literally nothing about music hacking. What I really want is to insert a voice group.

hmm. I like the religions .. :) anyway, if you need help just ask me, I have sprite indexes..

I added a few more, to make it well rounded. Can I see the indexes? Pretty pweese?

Destiny.

The Absol Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2019
I really need something like this hack. I'll give it a go, 'kay :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2010
Hi! This is one EPIC hack... I really like what it's turning into. Hope this gets finished before christmas!(lol like that would happen with a great hack like this! but then again...)
P.S. is the title pokemon catalyst taken? if it is then... maybe pokemon Dual Fury?
(^^,)

Baronnecro

AKA TolerantX
Years
I hope you implement the seasons in this one perfectly. That and time of day are my favorite features. I love weather, time of day, and calendar seasons n dates the most.

Last edited:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Magically Awesome Yet Slow Update!

Right now, I have Karakusa Town in a rough BETA outline right now. But now i have trouble with tiles (which one to choose). Pick out of three options, or add on a fourth if you think it is really good.

The first is a tile I inserted myself, so you know it looks kinda pathetic:
newtile.png

The second is an already inserted one with the road. With this one, i can add things like potholes or sewer-disc-things.
roadtile.png

Lastly, is a link to a youtube video where this dud goes around Karakusa Town, in HD. Should I use those tiles instead of the other two? Of course that'd mean scratching it by hand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccI1hjW_Vwc

And, if you want, you can suggest a tile for me and I'll see 'bout it.

Last lastly, if you think you could do way better (which I know you can) then show me the improved version. I'll see if it's worthy enough to be in this demake.

Years
This hack has the potential to be really, really awesome. Good luck. :D

Also, you may want to have a look here (projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11469-Pokmon-Black-and-White-Translation-Project-v2)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
It's pretty cool, I guess, but don't worry about the graphics for now. Later you can make them black and white graphics, y/y?

Anyway, the religion thing still seems really stupid. There are kinda too many and unnecessary ones (Victinians, really?) and...what will it really do? ._.

Otherwise, it seems pretty sweet. good luck!

Years
I got bored, and made a userbar for this.

It's kinda meh, and I'm sure someone with actual GFX skills (or even a userbar generator lol) could do far better, but whatever. ;p

can't post links yet lol, so it's in my sig. :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2010
I think the 1st one should be used in a more...Advanced areas where there's no forest and other nature stuff... The 2nd would work as a road for bikes or stuff like that...
I pick the 2nd one because you can add other stuff on it...

hope this project goes well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back