• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
Phew... Working hard on walk through which has gone till Triology Islands.. Plenty of things gathered for DrG when she comes back. Guys I need a help from you now. For those playing it and still are on it's early stages i-e before they have HM Waterfall, Strength, Fly I need a favour from you. Can anyone help me?

Years
Phew... Working hard on walk through which has gone till Triology Islands.. Plenty of things gathered for DrG when she comes back. Guys I need a help from you now. For those playing it and still are on it's early stages i-e before they have HM Waterfall, Strength, Fly I need a favour from you. Can anyone help me?
Yes, I might be able to.... I am near Mystic falls( psychic gym).

CosmicBlazer

Batman
Years
Ok i beat V in the secret lab in Pax town and Light, gave the sapphire to Florina and nothing else is happening. Maybe I missed something, please help.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
Ok i beat V in the secret lab in Pax town and Light, gave the sapphire to Florina and nothing else is happening. Maybe I missed something, please help.

Did you give the Ruby to her? If you didn't and are unable to give it to her now, then just use the walk through walls code to get back to Millennium City.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Hurray! I got a shiny(dark? idk, colors are reversed) Cacturne!

Awesome hack.

There are some grammatical errors and tiling errors but otherwise it is really really awesome and fun to play.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
when I catch celebi,mew,jirachi,rayquaza I can fight with them one more time, I should go out to another place and come back then they disappear, fix this please

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2015
I just caugh a lv 10 pichu at nusary road and it evolved into pikachu. I wonder if my pikachu can learn Volt Tackle like Ash's pikachu or i must do something else
P/s: sorry if my english not good

BCTElite

Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
Years
This hack looks great :D
one problem im having though is that sometimes when a battle starts to during a battle in the forest the game freezes... is this effecting anyone else?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I just caugh a lv 10 pichu at nusary road and it evolved into pikachu. I wonder if my pikachu can learn Volt Tackle like Ash's pikachu or i must do something else
P/s: sorry if my english not good

Yes, it can.

This hack looks great :D
one problem im having though is that sometimes when a battle starts to during a battle in the forest the game freezes... is this effecting anyone else?

No one else has reported that happening. It's possible you patched it to a wrong fire red copy or one that was already previously used.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey Everyone. I'm announcing that I won't be participating in this thread any longer. I want to put all of my efforts into Dark Rising 2 and solely focus on it, rather than this hack anymore. I will return to this thread to post AlienhunterX's walkthrough once he's finished with it completely. When I feel the need too I'll correct all of the bugs and errors he reports back to me. I'll also return to it once the upgraded version of this hack is finally complete as well. I hope you all understand that I'm only interested in making the sequel even better than the first and it's already coming out very amazing, I can't wait to share it with those who are interested in finding out the next chapter in the story. I don't feel the need to come back to this hack and I'm ready to put it behind me. I've learned a lot through making Dark Rising 1 and you'll see the huge difference and growth in Dark Rising 2. Btw, the Physical/Special Split is already programmed into the hack as well ^.^. Thank you everyone for playing, I know there's bugs, tile errors, and grammar mistakes here and there. But you need to understand. I'm a casual hacker. I started the hack series to tell a story using custom characters from my imagination and Pokemon. I'm not trying to make a game as great and perfect as the ones you can pick up from retail at a nearby gaming store. That was never my intention to begin with. I love Pokemon, and I like writing stories. I put 2 and 2 together to come up with Dark Rising. I feel honored that it's being noticed and appreciated so highly, but it wasn't made to be an excellent, near flawless game. It was made just for the fun of it. See everyone at the Dark Rising 2 thread coming soon!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Can't wait to see the DR2 thread :D
p.s. i finally beat DR it's a really great game :)

Back