• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Battle 2015: Gen 5 battle skin

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
I found a problem with double battles where you have a partner trainer.
Spoiler:

Here my last Pokemon Seedman(Venusaur) fainted. But I'm stuck, I kept pressing the button to go to next screen but I Just couldn't do anything.
I tried it again a second time and when my last Pokemon fainted, the battle continued without me, and once my partner lost it ended normally.
So it seems to randomly choose something to do.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
Hello,
First off I would like to say how awesome this script is.
Spoiler:

Please help!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 1, 2015
Hey there. This script looks amazing and I'd love to use it, but I plugged it in and ran into a slight problem trying to launch.

The error is as follows:

Script 'EliteBattle_BitmapWrappers' line 158: NameError occured.

unidentified method 'pbLoadPokemonBitmap' for class 'Object'

Years
Hey there. This script looks amazing and I'd love to use it, but I plugged it in and ran into a slight problem trying to launch.

The error is as follows:

Script 'EliteBattle_BitmapWrappers' line 158: NameError occured.

unidentified method 'pbLoadPokemonBitmap' for class 'Object'

It has to be below the section PSystem_Utilities

Monty

Jack of All Trades
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Is there a mirror download link anywhere?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
****Trainer sprites are not indexed, you will have to do that yourself with regards to what sprites you want to use for what trainer type.****

Just installed. Looks amazing! No issues at all. I read through the thread and didn't see anyone say anything, but I was just curious if anyone has indexed the trainer sprites and would be willing to share. (I'm not picky at all about the trainer types, etc., I just don't wanna set there and index them all if someone has already done it.)

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Hey Luka,
I noticed after capturing a shadow pokemon with your script and during a trainer's defeated message
a white outline in the shape of the caught pokemon appears.
http://imgur.com/uMRNinx

Also when a shadow pokemon is in hyper mode the "call" command doesn't show up for me.
I see that you've included what could be a "call" button in your command buttons graphic.
In a trainer battle using a shadow pokemon the "flee" button's function is replaced with
the "call" button but not the graphic. Is this a bug?
During a wild battle using a shadow pokemon the flee button functions as normal
which causes there to be no way of snapping your pokemon out of hyper mode.

I've updated the Scene, UI and Sprite sections which should (hopefully) get rid of those problems regarding shadow Pokemon.

In other news, more updates to come soon. Just wanted to release this quick hotfix first. Anyone not able to access the links to the scripts check your machine's or router's firewall settings. They are blocking the site for you. There are no alternative mirror links.

Years
It's honestly pretty embarrassing having trouble with this seeing as most others are having it work fine. Downloaded all the resources and put them where they needed to go. Got all the scripts and put them in the right order.

8ZpXFUX.png

and this pops up

5W5BaQc.png

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
It's honestly pretty embarrassing having trouble with this seeing as most others are having it work fine. Downloaded all the resources and put them where they needed to go. Got all the scripts and put them in the right order.

You're probably on an older version of Essentials.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2016
I'm New, please help me whit this Error. I tried with Essentials v15 and Essentials v15.1

6b22067918cc26e93bede0a07bb56516.png

I wait for your answer. Greetings!

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Got this error

Spoiler:

Happened when I fainted battling a wild weedle and I fainted too. Not sure if it was from the fact I was poison or wild charge recoil but we both died and im stuck in loop

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Got this error
Happened when I fainted battling a wild weedle and I fainted too. Not sure if it was from the fact I was poison or wild charge recoil but we both died and im stuck in loop

I can't really test this out, since you're using the gen 6 pack, so our script lines don't match up. I doubt it has much to do with my system though, since I only did a visual overhaul, and haven't made any changes that would affect the def pbGainExp.

Update!

Those of you using my mouse script, rejoice! I've updated the Battle, Scene and the UI scripts to add compatibility with the UIs and my Easy Mouse System. In order to use the mouse with EB, the mouse script needs to be pasted ABOVE all the EB scripts. Have fun!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 20, 2017
Hello! I'm getting an error when the pre-battle animation start. It's only with the VsBall animation, when the image rotates, then the game stops and a "RGSS Player Stop Working" shows up. Other animations work perfectly.

This error happen when I test the game, i didn't play it like a new player, outside the RPG Maker. I read some pages of this topic but didn't find nothing like that. I can't post an image too, because this is my first post in the forum (lol).

Thank you for the help!

Edit: I'm using the G6 pack.

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Hello! I'm getting an error when the pre-battle animation start. It's only with the VsBall animation, when the image rotates, then the game stops and a "RGSS Player Stop Working" shows up. Other animations work perfectly.

This error happen when I test the game, i didn't play it like a new player, outside the RPG Maker. I read some pages of this topic but didn't find nothing like that. I can't post an image too, because this is my first post in the forum (lol).

Thank you for the help!

Edit: I'm using the G6 pack.

Sounds to me like the game can't take a screenshot. Do you have the rubyscreen.dll in your game's root folder?

Years
Just messed with the EBS while helping someone else with their game. Soooo pretty in action.

Unfortunately, it's visually incompatible with a defining feature of my game, Multitype Moves Mode, due to the way you have moves types and categories displayed.

Edit to add: Just tested and I discovered that by setting a certain value to false you can keep the animated battle arena but not the UI. Honestly thought that setting it to false would turn everything off. Still, awesome

Last edited:
Back