• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your crest

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
If your family had a crest, a banner, what would its design be? You're allowed to invent a new name too.

Years
My family is pretty known in the city, so we would probably somehow incorporate Hussite chalice, which is one of my city's symbol. Maybe with a book as symbol of education (the reason we're known here). But the golden chalice on the red background could be enough.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
Ah, our families?
well, we're getting into interesting stuff...
but also slightly personal...
What I had in mind would be :
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

And that would be a real life insignia for me and, if relatives approve, for us.
Mother claims it's silly because, with the marriages, the titles had gone lost,
but where we live titles aren't a thing anymore, so, I'm just gonna divide by the number of
cares I give :
divide-by-zero.jpg

If we had to make a crest for ourselves in the context of a pok?world, however, things might get
more tricky. I still gotta get into that.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
None currently, but I have a feeling a future family crest would involve a tiger and dragon combo, all on red.

Last edited:

TY

most likely a combo of sniper rifles and a shield, black and purple/pink colours.

might not suit my family but they dont have taste

Back