• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glorious trashface

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Do you consider yourself good looking or not?

Regardless of above, what part of your own appearance do you like the best? :)

pkmin3033

I absolutely HATE how I look. My face, my body...I have serious issues with it. Which I won't go into because long messy paragraphs.

I don't mind my eyes though. They're just eyes. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I consider myself pretty average, not great looking but also not ugly either. It's a perspective thing, some days I feel a lot uglier but I think as I've gotten older I've gotten better at accepting my own face.

I think the funny thing is none of my facial features are particularly attractive individually imo, but put them all together they just kind of work, lol. If it's not limited to face, I'd say I have pretty nice legs. On my face, I think I've learned to like my eyes (and believe me, that took a long time) - they're not conventionally attractive but I've come to appreciate them the way they are.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Now now, I don't believe you guys. Everybody has something cute or handsome about them.

I think I'm pretty cute, but I'm definitely not perfect and I have a lot of things I really don't like. My hair is nice though, but uh. I dyed it blonde, so that's p much fake ahah.

TY

Better believe me cause i speak the truth in this regard xd
Theres absolutely nothing attractive to me in terms of looks

Years
I think I'm pretty. I'm thrilled to admit that I'm comfortable in my own skin, dare I say confident. Although, I'm much more confident with makeup on. However, I do find myself attractive. My best feature is my icy blue eyes or my eyelashes.

The only thing that can be annoying is trying to find jean sizes. My waist is very small, however, my hips are larger and it can be difficult fitting my hips into jeans that suit my waist and vice versa. I also am quite tall so often jeans will be too short. I do experience some difficulty with tops as well, specifically crop tops, which always seem to look more scandalous on me due to my height.

Anyways, I think everyone is beautiful in their own way.

Last edited:
Years
I have what I consider average looks, like I wouldn't consider myself beautiful but in no way am I ugly either. I'm more or less okay with it, which is way better than my younger years in which I did think I was downright ugly oof.

What part I like best? I'll go with eyes. Got some decent blue eyes. Others seem to like my hair most, though. Naturally curly, it's tended to attract comments at times. Thankfully not as many lately.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
, I'd say I have pretty nice legs..

why do u abuse and bruise ur legs tho

anyways i feel like this thread's title is targeting me

i look like trash but im cute for trash so it works out

Years
i really thought this thread was about jake when i first read the title. i was like oh is it his birthay

i think i look aight. i have nice cheekbones, and i'm kinda cute as long as i keep my beard.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Gonna join everyone else and say that I am ugly. Never been complimented on my appearance except as a joke, but what can I do about it, oh well.

Back