• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Oh good, Im glad your making a few guides for whenever you finish this game. I cant wait to see how the game ends.

OK, good to know about Slugma. If I have any other problems with finding something else I will ask.

I just evolved my Nidorino to Nidoking and it learned a few moves that I missed since I didnt evolve it right away. Thats neat. I didnt think it would do that.

Edit: I have finished the demo. Where is the Underground Labs? Also I cant seem to find Teddiursa. Will I only be able to find the evolution stones? Or will I be able to buy them at one point?

Refining in Dark has a problem. The second thing is using a Dark Crystal to refine, but it wont do anything. I have 16, it takes 3. I think you might have name what is become wrong. The next one down takes Shadow Crystal. Im not sure but I know something is wrong with it.

Clay Brick to Earth Crystal seems to broken. I had no Clay Bricks and I could continue making Earth Crystals.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
The 0.76 3 patch will be coming out soon. It will contain massive bug fixes, but I'm also going to add a new corrupted Pokémon.... or, to be more accurate, a corrupted legendary.

I've also been doing work on the next story events, progress has been going quite well!
but it won't be available until v0.8.

---------------

Sweet, i've got those fixed up now :)
I really liked implementing the battle tower, took a while to do, but I always liked battle arenas in games, especially the one from FF7, so was inspired by that.
Really gives players something as a challenge while they wait for the next update. And also a good grinding spot.

Yes, I always hated that evo stone move system because I always liked evolving my pokemon ASAP, No patience for that, haha.

So, for SPEE, i've made it that there's no moves that are ever "locked off".
All evolutions will learn moves their previous evos would have learned, but at a later level.

Hope that helps!

ah, yes. So, Psyduck is a "version exclusive" pokemon. It is only available in the "Silver Version" of the game (you can check game version via Trainer ID, your ID will have a G for Gold version, or S for Silver version.)

It's Gold Ver. counterpart is Seel, available in Route 19

Grimer is bugged right now, a fix is coming.

That trophy bug is because that charmander trophy slot IS the squirtle slot. I've fixed that up now.
Cacnea definitely is in Route 25 ;)

Slugma is in ignis volcano, but you can only reach it from an alternate entrance on the east side (Route 16)

The last adpotion agency pokemon requires you to have 8 badges, so, it isn't obtainable yet.

I'm making a corrupted pokemon guide, will post it when finished.

On the matter of th epsyduck it still appears in the achievement list even though its not appearing. What pokemon are in either version of the game as it is now? Because it says I should have found the psyduck according to the achievement list

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
What are the Oak quests?

Nvm, Oak finally gave me the quests.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
I downloaded .763 and noticed that Crystal doesn't tell me about teddirusa or exeggute. However, there is a trophy for both.

The trophey for the Miner quest is wrong. The trophey says you need 50 iron ore but the person you talk says you need 25 iron ore.

The trophey for Junior Ranger says the location is in Amplus City but its suppose to be Magnus City.

I beat Frig Town Gym but I didnt get the trophey for it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Your game has spoiled me. I wish that someone would make a Kanto or another region (a region that everyone knows) game where you can have the infinite moves (no deleting any) with trophies for beating the game, catching Pokemon, evolving and seeing legendary Pokemon.

I wish that I could get the rpg maker without paying for it but I know that won't happen. Not the way you sign into it (I did the free trial).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 22, 2018
I loooove this game. Such a neat combination of classic FF with pokemon.

Couple questions:

I read that Crystal gave out a balance band in Chapter 4, but I'm pretty sure I've never gotten it. Has it been patched out or can I get it from somewhere else? I really want some other pokemon to catch up!

Also, the fossil guy at silph told me I should press [Enter] on the left computer, but none of the computers in that room respond to anything I do! Is this part not implemented yet?

Thank you for the game either way; it's been a super fun distraction for me!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I loooove this game. Such a neat combination of classic FF with pokemon.

Couple questions:

I read that Crystal gave out a balance band in Chapter 4, but I'm pretty sure I've never gotten it. Has it been patched out or can I get it from somewhere else? I really want some other pokemon to catch up!

Also, the fossil guy at silph told me I should press [Enter] on the left computer, but none of the computers in that room respond to anything I do! Is this part not implemented yet?

Thank you for the game either way; it's been a super fun distraction for me!

Yeah I didnt get the balance band either.

Charlotto_the_Sage_Girl

wants to delete this account
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2020
Hi guys, long time, i'm still working on the game, but have had a lot of personal changes which has caused me to spend less time developing than i'd like, but it's still coming along.

I hope everybody enjoyed the Christmas and new years, I definitely did, It's nice to have a break from work.

Anyway, here's a new map, it's the full glacier that frig town sits on.
This is SPEE's first ice map, so there should be plenty new pokemon here.

mXvP2HL.png

In addition, a new Mystery Gift is now available; A Megalixir

------------------------------------

It just means those houses were meant to have something in there, but they aren't completed.

No real timeframe, but i expect 0.76 to be out in a month, it's more of a revamping patch with new features, some side areas, and a newgame+
while 0.8, the actual story update will be further in the year.

The saves are stored in the "Pokemon Eevee" folder as save01.lsd - save15.lsd if you still have the original download location, you can just copy those files.

Yeah, there's a glitch with the launcher that when there's over 5 backups, it'll error when starting. Simply delete the backup saves folder (or rename it, or whatever).

This is Kitasatina on an unwanted alt account, and I'm having trouble with the Axe Man. I was completing the quest to gather four golden axes for him when I updated, and now Team Rocket's nowhere in sight. Add to that, I cannot progress at all because I could not complete the quest. Halp. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 8, 2018
I've been following this game for a few years now and finally made an account to give some feedback to the latest update. Here goes:

First of all, I got some Bagon related things I'd like to point out. Mine is 34 now and still hasn't evolved, despite it evolving at level 30, so that would need fixing (assuming you didn't change it willingly). Also it didn't learn some TMs I feel like it maybe should be able to, like the elemental punches despite being able to learn punch related attacks in the actual games, like brick break. Also I feel like Iron Head should be something it could learn. Obviously those are minor things.

Moving on, the Ice refining is sort of bugged, the attacks are all displayed as rock type and physical in the refine menu, when you actually refine the TMs however, they're displayed correctly.

Also the ground refining broke for me/ didn't work properly, as I can't refine the tier 3 junk (forgot the name) and therefore can't make any TMs either.

And another really minor thing regarding exp, it feels like the curve for the first 15-20 levels could be a bit less steep and then get a bit steeper, but that would also require the wild battles to get rebalanced, as they pretty much always give around the same exp and are around the same level after about the third gym. Probably not a priority before the game is finished and sort of fixed when the balance band is in the game again, it's just a major pain to have any new addition to the team catch up at all and grinding is really only possible in the battle zone, as wild battles give really poor exp later on. Again, not a priority, just felt worth mentioning it.

That's it for the feedback on balancing/mistakes, I'm sure I missed a bunch of things still but I only played through the update once so far. That being said, I still really love the game and hope future updates will be a bit more frequent (I understand you're a busy man, but seeing this game completed eventually would mean a lot to many people).

It's a great concept and always really fun to play through a new update.
Keep it up and thank you for still working on this.

Years
Could anyone perhaps throw out a save file? I had a new PC since the last update so unfortunately I have lost my own save file. If anyone has one near just after finishing the takeover event of Silph, that would be great as I am sure I saved not long after that. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2018
Really happy to see updates for this game, still one of my favorites. Keep up the good work~

Anyway I've started training a bunch of the other mons I've gotten and I've come across a bug. I have no idea if Wartortle has this too, but whenever I click on Blastoise in storage I get this message: "The file 009b cannot be opened." And then my game restarts. The save file is fine tho, you just start from your last save.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 12, 2019
Hi! I've really been enjoying this game, but I have a question; how do you get to Silph Underground Labs? One of the people in Silph Co. says to talk to the President, but I can't seem to interact with him. Also, the guy working on the fossil restoration keeps asking me to press enter on "the computer on the left," but I can't interact with any of the computers in his room. My OCD is acting up about that Koffing; do I need to go do more story before that stuff opens? I'm confused. It'd be great if someone could clear this up for me.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
So huh i noticed that you can't deposit or withdraw Blastoise, yet it's pre evolutions you can.
Well, you can deposit Blastoise by swapping another Pokemon in without directly choosing it to deposit, but since you can't directly choose it in the storage, you can't withdraw it.

So yea, i think this was worth mentioning.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 28, 2023
Good day

Every time I defeat Zero on the ship, I encounter a bug that prevents me from continuing the story "Event script referenced a hero that does not exist" and causes the game to reset, which is a shame since I've been thoroughly enjoying this well-crafted fan game.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Thanks for all the bug reports,
about the balance band - i've replaced it with the Traning Mode functionality of the Trainer Card. ( Which you unlock at Rank 4 )

I've almost finished up fixing all the bugs reported from the last update. The void events are done, and battles implemented.

Speaking of which I am happy to announce that
SPEE 0.8: VOIDWALKER will be coming out on 9/9/2018

Here's some teasers to get you ready for what the VOID might have in store.
xL3iR4Q.png

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Heheheh... You couldn't resist adding the betamons in, could you? :V

Looking forward to it. :3

DarkDoom3000

Years
Heheheh... You couldn't resist adding the betamons in, could you? :V

Looking forward to it. :3

Well, in the update, you enter "The Void", which is essentially the underworld of the game.
It's the domain of a Hypervisor, and it's where deleted data and cut features go.

so it only made sense to include beta pokemon, it fit the theme perfectly.
I'm really happy that beta leaked before I finished this update :)

----
made it to new page, so i'll repost here so people can see.

SPEE 0.8: VOIDWALKER will be coming out on 9/9/2018
xL3iR4Q.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
I see you made a Corrupted Absol which is cool but whats the chance of getting to keep a 'beta' one that was corrupted?

Your updating it today? Oh I hope so. :)

Last edited:

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
The website says the Mystery Gift for 0.8 is Thunder (which I really need)
But, I got Flamethrower. :l

DarkDoom3000

Years
^^ I'll look into the mystery gift. Seems like something is bugged.

-----------------------

Anyway....
Phew, was not sure when I'd finally complete the 4th hypervisor.... but here it is:
0.8 VOIDWALKER
Download & Patch Notes

Last edited:
Back