• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] GAME OF THRONES PC - GUARDIANS OF EDENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Uj8OZ43.gif

Game Of Thrones - Guardians Of Edenia

PokéCommunity Edition

sxad86mp.png

Ladies & Gentlemen, boys & girls, people of all ages, LegendChu Productions is back with its latest venture - GAME OF THRONES PC - THE BATTLE FOR EDENIA. Unlike my other two Events, which were based on Reality Shows, as the name suggests, this is loosely based on one of the most successful Television series in history - The Game of Thrones, but to suit the needs of a Forum, this a very sober, toned-down version, with lots of interesting elements thrown in.

Even if you haven't watched the series, don't worry, I've taken care to explain all Rules in detail, so shouldn't be a problem at all.

So what are the Rules, how do you Register, who's in-charge of the decision making, what Prizes does the winner merit, all will be explained in detail below.

The Rules might seem like a lot, but its necessary to make you completely aware of how the Game's going to progress. I've taken care to explain everything very clearly. And don't worry, as the Event goes on I'll explain the Rules with each Step :).

General Rules

1. Before anything else, all Global Pokecommunity Rules apply here as well.
  2. There might be a few twists & turns every now & then, as is the norm on all my Events, to make it more interesting. You'll know when I spring up a surprise, so be fully prepared for that ;).
  3. While most Rules will remain the same, throughout the course of the Event, some Rules might have to be tweaked a bit for the betterment of the Event, but don't worry, you'll be informed in case there's a need to do something like that.
  4. There's a Registration Form at the end of this Post, just fill that & you'll be ready to go. Before that, read all other Rules to follow, very carefully.

Basic Concept & Objective Of The Game

First off, the Game of Thrones Theme is just a concept, it won't be aggressive at all, like the actual series lol {XD}, I mean recreating a TV series on a Forum is next to impossible :P, so I've added my own elements, to make it interesting. I've detailed everything out & will take care to explain everything as we progress.

A few other things:-

1. The objective of the Game is to outlast all the other Claimants (Players) & stake your claim to the Throne of Edenia (i.e. win the Event).
  2. This Event will have different Challenges (Pokemon-related or Forum-related), which the Contestants will participate in & try to win (all will be explained in the Rules below).
  3. When you register, you have to choose a House that you are going to represent (see details at the end of the Post).
  4. A House can be chosen only once & will be on a first-come-first-served basis, for e.g. if a User has already chosen to represent say House Lannister, another User cannot choose the same House.
  5. After every Round, the losing Claimants (Players), will be locked in Confinement Cells (i.e. be at risk of being Eliminated from the Event) & one or more of them will be expelled from the Event. The eliminations will be explained below.
  6. The eventual Winner(s) will be chosen by Voting (to be explained below) & will earn themselves the Title of King/Queen [Your User Name] of Edenia.

The Kingmakers

1. The Kingmakers will consist of Me (LegendChu) & a few other, soon to be named Members, who'll be overseeing the Event to make sure its conducted smoothly & see to it that all Rules (PC Rules & also the Rules of this Game) are followed.
  2. I'll mostly be in-charge of putting up the Challenges. The Role of the other Kingmakers, will be explained in due course of time.
  3. The decisions of the Kingmakers will be final & abiding.
  4. If the need be, the Kingmakers will also be Voting to decide the eventual Winner.

The Claimants

1. When the Event starts, you will be a Claimant (Player) of a Dynasty (the House you choose), who is trying to stake his/her claim to the Throne of Edenia.
  2. Claimants will be competing in various Challenges & try to outdo the other Claimants.
  3. Some Challenges will involve teamwork as well, so make sure you get along well with your Teammates. But teams will not be permanent, i.e. different Challenges, different teams, which in turn means that you'll still be playing for yourselves.
  4. The Claimant(s) who wins a Challenge, will move one step closer to the Throne, while all the losing Claimants will be sent to the Confinement Cells, where one or more Claimants will face expulsion, i.e. be eliminated from the Event (Eliminations will be explained in a bit).

The Confinement Cells & Eliminations

All Claimants who do not win safety from Elimination, will be sent straight to the Confinement Cells, which basically means they will be at risk of being Eliminated from the Event.

Eliminations can take place in three ways:-

• a) By Voting - Claimants will Vote for who they want to see eliminated from the Event. In case its a team Challenge, you will either be Voting to eliminate a Claimant of your own team or of an opposing team. You'll be made aware of that, before Eliminations take place.
  • b) Direct Elimination - The Claimant(s) who are the last ones to finish a Challenge, get Eliminated directly. This will mostly be for Individual Challenges.
  • c) Prolonged Inactivity - If any Claimant misses 2-3 consecutive Challenges/Votings, then they may be directly eliminated from the Event, so make sure not to let that happen.

Here are the detailed Rules:-

1. After a Challenge is over, the losing Claimants will be sent to the Confinement Cells, where they will be at the risk of being Eliminated from the Race.
  2. The Votes will be Open Votes, which means that you have to cast your Votes on this Thread.
  3. There will be a time limit of 48 Hours to get your Votes in, which may be extended by about 6 Hours, depending on the situation.
  4. Abstaining from Voting is not allowed. Every Claimant involved in the Voting process, has to Vote.
  5. In case of a Tie, we'll have a Re-Vote, where you can only Vote for the Claimants, who are part of the Tied Votes (I'd request you to avoid this, as it'll only take up more time).
  6. If its still a Tie, after the Re-Vote, I'll be left with no choice, but to eliminate all Claimants who are part of the Tied Votes. This will be ideal as repeated re-voting will waste too much time.
  7. I know sometimes you can't be online for various reasons, but then it will also stall the Event. So to ensure that does not happen, if a Claimant doesn't show up for 2-3 consecutive Challenges or fails to get in their Votes on time, they may be directly eliminated from the Event.
  8. All Eliminated Claimants however, will be given one more chance to get back into the Race, via a "Rebound" Challenge, which will be explained in just a bit.
  9. Eliminated Claimants may (not necessarily) get yet another chance to come back into the Event via a "Third Time's The Charm" Challenge, which will also be explained in just a bit.

The Challenges

Alright now let's get to the fun part, the Challenges.

During the Course of the Event, Claimants will be required to take part in various Challenges, either Pokemon-Related, or Forum-related. Each Challenge will be explained in detail, as & when it is put up. Claimants who win these Challenges will be safe from Elimination, while the losing Claimants will be sent to the Confinement Cells, i.e. will be up for elimination.

Here are the different types of Challenges, which you will be participating in.

Normal Individual/Team Challenges

1. The Challenges that you will be competing in, will either be Pokemon-related or Forum-related.
  2. There will be a time limit of 48 Hours to complete the Challenges, which may be extended by about 6-12 Hours, depending on the situation or the nature of the Challenge.
  3. The answers have to be posted on this Thread, unless stated otherwise.
  4. In case of Team Challenges, all Claimants who were part of the winning team, will gain safety from Elimination, while the remaining Claimants of the other Team(s), will be sent to the Confinement Cells.
  5. Every Challenge will be explained in detail, when it is put up, so don't worry about that :).

Secret Challenge

1. Occasionally, there will be a Secret Challenge, which will be sent to a few Members, selected randomly, via PMs.
  2. The Secret Challenge may be related to the current Challenge or be a totally un-related one. In either case, it will be mostly done along with the Normal Challenge, unless stated otherwise.
  3. The Claimants who are given this Challenge, have to fulfill whatever task is assigned to them. If they are successful, they will gain safety from Elimination for that Round or as mentioned.
  4. You are not allowed to discuss the Challenge with anyone, except other Claimants who have been given the same Challenge, if mentioned. You will be notified of the same, when you are sent the Challenge.
  5. Failure to complete the Secret Challenge, may result in that Claimant being up for Elimination directly for the current Round.

Rebound Challenge

1. The Rebound Challenge can happen at any time during the course of the Event.
  2. All Eliminated Claimants will be given the chance to compete in a Challenge, which they have to answer by sending a PM to ME (i.e. LegendChu). The First few Members (I'll decide how many), to complete the Challenge, will be back in the Event & still have a chance to win it.
  3. All those Claimants who don't complete the Challenge on time, will be expelled & become Members of the Cabinet Of Ministers (will be explained in just a bit), who will decide the eventual winner.

Third Time's The Charm Challenge

1. This is a very Special Challenge, which I will put up, if I think is necessary.
  2. Every Claimant who has been Eliminated, will be eligible to make yet another comeback into the Event, even if they were eliminated for the second time, after making a comeback via the Rebound Challenge.
  3. Only ONE Member will make it back into the Event via this Challenge (unless I decide otherwise).
  4. The rest of the Rules for this Challenge, will be explained in detail when we get to it, because I want to keep it a surprise ;).

Special Bonus Rewards - The Shields

There will be some Special Bonus Rewards, which will be awarded to Claimants, during the course of the Event. These can be won via a Special Bonus Challenge, which can come up any time during the Event. The number of Claimantss who will merit these Rewards will be upto me to decide.

There are three kinds of Rewards that can be won - The Golden Shield, The Silver Shield & The Bronze Shield.

1. GOLDEN SHIELD (The Protect Shield) - The Claimant who wins a Golden Shield, can use it to Protect (save) themselves from Elimination, for any one Round of the Event.
  2. SILVER SHIELD (The Reflect Shield) - The Claimant who wins a Silver Shield, can use it to Reflect (shift) all Votes cast against them, to any other Contestant, who is up for Elimination, for any one Round of the Event.
  3. BRONZE SHIELD (The Triple Value Shield) - The Claimant who wins a Bronze Shield, can use it to triple the value of the Vote cast by them (i.e. their Vote will count as a Triple Vote), for any one Round of the Event).

Here are the rules in details:-

1. I'll put up a Challenge, either Pokemon-related or Forum-related, to give a chance to every Claimant, who's currently active, to win The Shields.
  2. To merit yourself one of these Shields, you need to PM the right answers to ME (i.e. LegendChu). I repeat, YOU'VE GOT TO "PM" THE ANSWER TO ME, NOT POST IT HERE, so take care of that, or you'll just end up helping others out :P.
  3. The Shields will be given out either on first-come-first-served basis or whoever scores the highest Points, depending on what kind of Challenge is put up. It will be explained in detail when the Challenge comes up.
  4. The first few Claimants who complete the Challenge successfully (I'll decide how many Shields I want to give out, it'll be anywhere between 1-4), will win themselves one of these Shields. You will be notified of the same via PM.
  5. The Winners will be given a free choice of which Shield they want.
  6. These Shields will be in the form of unique pics, which the Winners have to make sure they retain with them & use them when they feel appropriate. Remember that you have to post these images when you play the Shields, or it will not count as valid.
  7. Once you win a Shield, its upto you, whether you want to keep it a secret or not, when you want to play it etc.
  8. These Shields cannot be passed on to any another Claimant. You can play them only for yourself.
  9. These Shields can be played, after Votes are read. I'll give you a specific time limit, within which you have to play them, if you don't, it won't be counted.
  10. To play these Shields, you got to say "I'LL USE MY [SHIELD NAME]" & post the unique pic that has been sent to you via PM.
  11. If all the Shields that have been distributed, get played, I'll put up another Challenge to give the Claimants a chance to win more of these Shields.
  12. If after any of these Shields has been played by a Claimant & you don't see a Challenge come up, it means more Claimants are still in possession of these Shields, so plan accordingly.
  13. These Shields have to be played before the Final Challenge of the Event, i.e. the penultimate Challenge of the Event. After that, all Shields will be invalid. I'll make an announcement for that.

Clash Of The Titans - The Final Challenge

The Final Challenge, will be competed by all the remaining Claimants in the Competition. The Claimants(s) who finish at the bottom will be directly expelled from the Event & become the Final Members of the Cabinet of Ministers (to be explained in a bit).

The Cabinet Of Ministers

The Cabinet of Ministers will form the most important part of the Event. They will be the ones who'll Vote to decide the rightful Successor, who should be crowned The King or The Queen of Edenia, i.e. the Winner of the Event.

Here's how you become a Member of the Cabinet of Ministers & your Role:-

1. After the Rebound Challenge (see above), every Claimant who doesn't make it back into the Event, will become a Member of the Cabinet of Ministers. Thereafter, every Claimant who gets Eliminated, will keep becoming a Member of the Cabinet of Ministers, which basically means every Eliminated Member will eventually decide who wins the Event.
  2. The Members of the Cabinet of Ministers will have the freedom to analyze the Event from their perspective on this Thread, right upto the Final Challenge of the Event.
  3. The Cabinet of Ministers can discuss anything from who'll win upcoming challenges, speculate on what the challenges will be, who might be assigned secret tasks & just about anything else related to the Event.
  4. After the Final Challenge is over & we have our Finalists, each one of the Cabinet of Ministers, will Vote for their Favourite FINALIST, who they want to see as the KING/QUEEN OF EDENIA, i.e. the Winner of GAME OF THRONES PC - THE BATTLE FOR EDENIA.

Crowning The King/Queen Of Edenia

All Claimants who are not Eliminated in the Final Challenge, will make it to the Finals, where the King/Queen of Edenia, i.e. the Winner, will be decided by Voting. Every Member who is on the Cabinet of Ministers (& if the need be, the Kingmakers as well), will take part in the Voting process.

Grand Prizes
The Trophies (Names of the Winners will be etched on the Trophies)

Spoiler:

Participation Cards (Exclusive Cards for each Member, with their names on it)

Spoiler:

Registration Form

This is the Registration form got to fill:-

NAME (This will be your Pokecommunity User Name):-
YOUR HOUSE (Select from One of the Houses mentioned below (under "Registered Claimants"). Remember to take a look at Registered Members above you (or check this Post, for easy reference) & make sure you don't choose a House, that has already been chosen):-
YOUR TIME ZONE (optional, but would be good if you can mention. Will be helpful in Team Challenges):-
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? Yes/No

Registered Claimants

**LegendChu (aka Chance "T-Bone" Furlong) - House Lannister
50px-House_Lannister.svg.png

LadyLucina (aka Cloud Strife) - House Arryn
50px-House_Arryn.svg.png

*SirDolan (aka Lapis Lazuli) - House Baelish
50px-House_Baelish_(Harrenhal).svg.png

LennieFrost (aka Vash) - House Baratheon
50px-House_Baratheon.svg.png

*TISSUEPAPERGHOST (aka Kirby) - House Belmore
50px-Belmore.PNG

???? (aka ????) - House Bettley
50px-Bettley.png

PsychoticMoonlight (aka Flowey) - House Bolton
50px-Bolton.png

NinjaQueen (aka Princess Zelda) - House Bracken
50px-Bracken_sigil_coat.png

Selena Fluorspar (aka Selena) - House Clegane
50px-House_Clegane.png

???? (aka ????) - House Dondarrion
50px-Dondarrion.png

*MythicalSerenade (aka Erza Scarlet) - House Florent
50px-House_Florent.PNG

LilyGardy (aka Gardy the Lilligant) - House Frey
50px-House_Frey.png

???? (aka ????) - House Hornwood
50px-House_Hornwood.PNG

???? (aka ????) - House Lefford
50px-House_Lefford.svg.png

NightKrow (aka Zenyatta) - House Manderly
50px-House_Manderly.PNG

???? (aka ????) - House Plumm
50px-House_Plumm.PNG

viper8890 (aka Ghost) - House Redfort
50px-House_Redfort.png

???? (aka ????) - House Selmy
50px-Selmy.png

Sean Flame (aka ????) - House Stark
50px-House_Stark.svg.png

HyperMorian (aka Watchhog) - House Swann
50px-House_Swann.PNG

Soapyyy (aka Jacob Frye) - House Targaryen
50px-House_Targaryen.svg.png

Phosphophyllite (aka Sheriff Woody) - House Tully
50px-House_Tully.svg.png

DyingWillFlareon (aka Bill Cipher) - House Turnberry
50px-Turnberry.png

Desinishon (aka Luffy) - House Tyrell
50px-House_Tyrell.svg.png

???? (aka ????) - House Umber
50px-Umbercrest.png

*Poke-Potato (aka Mephisto Pheles) - House Westerling
50px-House_Westerling.PNG

???? (aka ????) - House Whent
50px-House_Whent.png

*Alakazam17 (aka Hanasaki Tsubomi) - House Yarwyck
50px-Yarwyck.png

** = Not eligible to win the Event
* = Wild Card Entrant

FINAL RESULTS

WINNER (Queen of Edenia)

LilyGardy (Gardy the Lilligant) - House Frey

RUNNER-UP (1st Princess of Edenia)

Alakazam17 (Hanasaki Tsubomi) - House Yarwyck

FIRST RUNNER-UP (2nd Princess of Edenia)

DyingWillFlareon (aka Bill Cipher) - House Turnberry

CABINET OF MINISTERS

NinjaQueen (Princess Zelda) - House Bracken (Eliminated)
NightKrow (Zenyatta) - House Manderly
Soapyyy (Jacob Frye) - House Targaryen
SirDolan (Lapis Lazuli) - House Baelish
Phosphophyllite (Sheriff Woody) - House Tully
viper8890 (Ghost) - House Redfort
Selena Fluorspar (Selena) - House Clegane
HyperMorian (Watchhog) - House Swann
Desinishon (Luffy) - House Tyrell

ELIMINATED

Poke-Potato (Mephisto Pheles) - House Westerling
TISSUEPAPERGHOST (Kirby) - House Belmore
MythicalSerenade (Erza Scarlet) - House Florent
LadyLucina (aka Cloud Strife) - House Arryn
Sean Flame (????) - House Stark
PsychoticMoonlight (Flowey) - House Bolton
LennieFrost (Vash) - House Baratheon

CSS by Revise Librarian

Modified by LegendChu

Last edited by a moderator:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
NAME: Soapie
YOUR HOUSE : House Targaryen
YOUR TIME ZONE: EST (GMT -5)
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? Yes

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
Years
NAME :- LadyLucina
YOUR HOUSE :- House Arryn
YOUR TIME ZONE :- EST, not really sure about the exact time
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? All I know about Game of Thrones is the name. Nothing more.

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
Years
YOUR NAME: Flame.Thrower

YOUR HOUSE: HOUSE STARK

YOUR TIME ZONE: IST (GMT+8:30)

Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? just heard the name.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Okay, so we have three more claimants. Welcome to GoT PC, Flare, Lucy & FLAME.THROWER {:3}.

NAME: DyingWillFlareon
HOUSE: House Turnberry
YOUR TIMEZONE: I think EST, not so good with time.
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? Yes but I know nothing about it besides the name.
NAME :- LadyLucina
YOUR HOUSE :- House Arryn
YOUR TIME ZONE :- EST, not really sure about the exact time
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? All I know about Game of Thrones is the name. Nothing more.
EST is roughly GMT -5. U can use online TZ converters to find out ur exact times :).

NAME: FLAME.THROWER

YOUR HOUSE: HOUSE STARK

YOUR TIME ZONE: IST (GMT+8:30)

Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? just heard the name.
Always good to have another Indian around. Btw bud, IST is GMT +5.30 :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 29, 2020
NAME LennieFrost
YOUR HOUSE House Baratheon
YOUR TIME ZONE ACDT (GMT+10:30)
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? Yes/No Let's just say there is a person living with me who gives a running commentary after each episode

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
NAME LennieFrost
YOUR HOUSE House Baratheon
YOUR TIME ZONE ACDT (GMT+10:30)
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? Yes/No Let's just say there is a person living with me who gives a running commentary after each episode
So we have yet another claimant. Welcome to GoT PC Lennie :).

HeHe whoops! Just a typo, really.
Na, its okay :)!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
NAME: Waterproof
HOUSE: House Tully
YOUR TIMEZONE: UTC
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? Hell yes. I know absolutely nothing about it! OK, somewhat.

Damn, Chu is persuasive...

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
NAME: Waterproof
HOUSE: House Tully
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? Hell yes. I know absolutely nothing about it! OK, somewhat.
NAME: HyperMorian
HOUSE: House Swann
Are you aware of the Game of Thrans? Uh, no, actually I don't lol.
And we have two more Claimants. Welcome to GoT PC, Ghostot & Radish Chiko Morian {XD}.

Damn, Chu is persuasive...
<Gives himself a pat on the back, hehe :P>

Years
NAME: Uzumaki Naruto
HOUSE: House Tyrells
YOUR TIMEZONE: IST
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? Yes but I know nothing about it besides the name.

If it's okay chu, add Tabletop tag with main title c:

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
NAME: Uzumaki Naruto
HOUSE: House Tyrells
YOUR TIMEZONE: IST
Alright, we have yet another Claimant. Welcome to GoT PC Desi {:3}.

If it's okay chu, add Tabletop tag with main title c:
I was contemplating that, but an Event Tag seemed better imo. Requested for it :).

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
Years
Name: Selena Fluorspar
House: House Clegane
Timezone: GMT
Aware of Game of Thrones: No

I don't think the crown's right for me (I'd rather serve the king/queen as general) but this seems fun.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
NAME: LilyGardy
HOUSE: House Frey
TIMEZONE: GMT
Are you familiar with Game of Thrones: Other than it is a show no.
Name: Selena Fluorspar
House: House Clegane
Timezone: GMT
Aware of Game of Thrones: No

I don't think the crown's right for me (I'd rather serve the king/queen as general) but this seems fun.
NAME: PsychoticMoonlight
YOUR HOUSE: House Bolton
YOUR TIME ZONE: EST (GMT -5)
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones?: By name only :)
Alright, business seems to be picking up, we have three more Claimants. Welcome to GoT PC, LilyGardy, Selena Fluorspar & PsychoticMoonlight :).

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
so I don't normally come to the Playground much but I saw someone talking about this while I was lurking in the Discord chat and I was like OMG YES, so here I am :)

NAME: NightKrow
YOUR HOUSE: There's no House Mormont, 0/10. So I guess I'll go with House Manderly instead.
YOUR TIME ZONE: GMT
Are you aware of the Game of Thrones? When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

idk how much time I will have to devote to this but if I've got enough time to GM a game of mafia then surely I have enough time to do this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back