• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen News Discussion Thread [use the threads in forum for new things]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
Actually, it full it says "In addition, the latest news Lots of "Pokemon Black 2 White 2"!"

The latest news obviously means new information since well, there really is no 'latest' news considering nothing about the game has been shown/revealed yet.

Yeah, well we may find out something very important i.e where the games take place or what the plot is about or a new Pokémon which will then be followed by footage in next weeks episode.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
So will today's (early Sunday morning for Japan) Pokémon Smash episode reveal some new information about Pokémon Black and White 2? Or is that what we're expecting?

blue

gucci
Years
So will today's (early Sunday morning for Japan) Pokémon Smash episode reveal some new information about Pokémon Black and White 2? Or is that what we're expecting?

Pokémon Smash (tonight for us) will reveal new information regarding Pokémon Black & White 2 then next week we will see some actual game play footage.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
It's on? I'm on Keyhole and nothing's on -_- TV Tokyo right?

Edit: Oh 20 minutes till it airs. I'll miss the news and stuff. Time to go out -_-

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Pokémon Smash is going to be streaming in 7 minutes. Who's excited? :)

To be honest, I can't wait to hear news on April 15th. That's when the real excitement begins.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
Why does part me of feel that we are going to be trolled and they wont even mention B2/W2 on this episode?

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
This stream lag so much i will wait for info :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
The Japanese official Pokémon Twitter @pokemon_cojp has confirmed B2W2 info in today's Pokémon Smash!

At least that 100% confirms it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Next week everyone. & We'll get CoroCoro scans within the week. THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE SHALL LOOK FORWARD TO.

Otherwise this Pokémon Smash was a big troll slap in our face. It's okay.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
why are they pulling at my heart gut? I don't know if I can wait another week, when is CoroCoro suppose to be coming again?

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
I'm just honestly fed up with waiting, just give us something! One screenshot at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back