Advertiser Content

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 13 Hours Ago
If you could keep one Pokémon out of its Poké Ball at all times, which would you pick? Think of how convenient (or inconvenient!) it would be to have that Pokémon with you all the time. Who is your choice?

sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Zed01

Male
Virbank City
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted September 11th, 2019
45 posts
64 Days
I was actually thinking about this for a while and I think I would go with Salandit. Probably an odd choice but I like lizards/salamanders and I loved Salandit from the moment it was revealed. I think it has one of the best designs in the entire Pokemon series. So it would be awesome to have one as a "pet" and take it everywhere with me. Salandit is a small Pokemon so it would be super convenient to keep it outside of its Pokeball all the time. ☺

I wanted to avoid the obvious answers like starters and "dogs"/"cats" of the Pokemon world like Rockruff,Growlithe,Eevee,Skitty,...
I if was to go with one of these more obvious ones it would probably be either Totodile or Growlithe.

colours

faint attack

Female
the dream world
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
5,300 posts
14.5 Years
shaymin

.... i mean, it's pretty much the expected answer out of me lmao

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
Heh Heh Heh, everyone knows who I'm going to pick Its blaziken if you didn't know
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 11 Minutes Ago
9,044 posts
8.4 Years
My precious Sylveon, of course! <33

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!

Age 33
Male
Seattle, WA
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,573 posts
7.4 Years
aww, so hard to pick, probably my female Flarey as well
looks so fluffy and soft, would make lovely pillow or blanket in the cold weather time

all other Eevees work as well
I ♥ Foxes and Cats!! - art i drew myself
instead of 'Catch 'em All' for me would be "gotta Pet 'Em All"
check out my arts: Firox-Fox - Discord: Jyo-Espeon#0363

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
33,071 posts
11.9 Years
Skitty :3 It'd just be like having another cat, but a maybe slightly smarter and more communicative one, that could also protect me if something bad happened. So cuuuute.

Alternatively a Vulpix, for added utility. Warm since I'm so cold all the time.

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide

Male
Texas, United States
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
38 posts
34 Days
I might switch them out here and there, but it'd have to be my Delphox, Scarlet, for sure. She's the one I'm closest to, to the point I'd use her as my Sync Partner if I were a trainer in Pokemon Masters. That and her having hands and psychic powers would make it really easy to move things with her help. I'd love to try making curry on rice with her if I can bring her into Sword and Shield.
"No matter where our destiny leads,
I'll be there for you,
Always come through,
And that you can believe."
v My main 3DS team as of Ultra Sun! v

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,599 posts
222 Days
Either Tyranitar (since thats what my username is based upon) or Golisopod would be really cool

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 37 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
5,080 posts
10.7 Years
Vulpix, honestly.

It's so cute to not to, after all.
Theme: Mao Isara
Pair: Go

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
753 posts
290 Days
I would like to say Garbodor, but that wouldn't be socially acceptable. Skitty maybe
Hmmm...

Eatinabird

The wise one :P

Age 26
Male
Somewhere in Johto...and Hoenn....and finally Sinnoh.
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
16 posts
107 Days
Hmm, this is a good one. I would personally keep out a Beautifly. Or a Blaziken.
"What doesn't kill you... usually succeeds on the second attempt."

-Eugene Krabs

Squidward: I always thought the most important rule was: why do today what you can put off 'til tomorrow.

Mr. Krabs: What is today but yesterday's tomorrow?

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
10,345 posts
15.3 Years
So-ooo the thing is... I think it's better for Pokémon to be out all the time. But that doesn't mean I have to have them with me all the time! I'd definitely live somewhere with enough room for the few Pokémon I want. It'd just be a matter of choosing who I want with me for things. And honestly this answer changes depending on where I live! Man, this is really a non-answer lmao but like! It really does depend on so much!
Advertiser Content