• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Having issues enabling the Celebi/GS Ball event!

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 8, 2023
I have been having issues enabling the Celebi/GS Ball event. I have been trying to understand the instructions on GitHub. I am new to working with a disassembly project. I was hoping that maybe someone might have more detailed instructions to walk me through this. I would like to get a better understanding of the coding. Thank you!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Please don't do this - you had a problem which someone else might have, so providing the solution (even if it's silly) is kind to people in the future.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Make a tutorial pls

Enabling the event depends on the requirement you want to set for it. You need to add the following line:

Code:
setevent MOBILE_EVENT_OBJECT_GS_BALL

to what you want as a requirement. For example, do you want the event to activate once you beat the Elite Four? Add the line to '.EnterHallOfFameScript'.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 8, 2023
Thank you for answering them. Thats exactly what I did to get things working for me. I placed mine so it enables after beating Red.

Last edited:
Back