• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] What is your current team?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
As always, we need one such thread!

46445838_10217671251282851_9128982146180972544_o.jpg

Tbvh, with LGE's Eevee, having a balanced team is pretty redundant, hahah.

Years
Currently adventuring with Pikachu (Mango), Persian (Garnet), Wartortle (Krile), Ivysaur (Flora), and Nidoqueen (Nori). <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Currently:

Raichu, Nidoking, Vileplume, Hitmonlee, Dodrio, and Growlithe.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
eevee (muffin), lapras (lazuli), venusaur (peppermint), ninetales (voulette), clefairy (angel cake) and nidorina (nibbles), but will hopefully be swapping nidorina for jolteon soon.

Years
My current team so far is...

Bramble the Eevee?! She's cute enough to vaporize even the most glacial of hearts, and is also a real champ and definitely the team's current MVP, whom I love! I feed her every less-common berry I get, and I treasure every little found knick-knack she gives me!

Fern the Ivysaur?! My second-ever team member! Bulbasaur was my very first starter ever in any Pok?mon game, so I thought I'd use one in this playthrough! He's a real pal! He's grown a lot, and I'm proud of him.

Dulcibelle the Psyduck?! Full disclosure; I've actually never used a Psyduck before, but I decided to have one on my team in Let's Go Eevee after learning that Psyduck was briefly considered to be Pikachu's counterpart in the Let's Go games. Dulcibelle is still somewhat of a trainee team member, but she's already quite versatile! Although the game title is "Let's Go Eevee", she's absolutely welcome to come along, too!

And finally, Salem the Charmander?! Another trainee team member! He's actually currently "the baby" of the group, so to speak, but he's only one level away from evolving, so I expect that to change soon! I caught him because I realized there wasn't really any Fire-type I'd rather use, and I'd just used Doduo, my favorite Kanto bird, not too long ago in Red version.

I'm planning to add the Alolan Vulpix you can trade for to my team, when I get to them! I'm not sure what I wanna do for a sixth team member, though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
Pikachu, Alolan Raichu, Charizard, Venasaur, Pidgeot and Vileplume on Let?s Go Pikachu.

On LGEevee I haven?t played much yet. Just Eevee, Ratata and Mew

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I just got past Brock so it's only Pikachu (which I think I'll put away later) and Bulbasaur. I only know that I want to use a Farfetch'd since this game is suppose to be easy enough where even a terrible like that can shine, lol.

Last edited:
Years
Pikachu, Blastoise, Nidoqueen, Flareon, and Alolan Vulpix atm. Highly considering Vileplume for that final slot. =)

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
For now its
Eevee
[Shiny] Ninetails
Wartortle <may be changed to Gyarados>
Kadabra
Venusaur
Charmeleon <Will be Dragonite later>

Once I catch more pokemon I may change it up a bit more lol

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Ds4yExeVsAAwv1K.png

my cute lil squad
if u get the reference of victreebel's name ur cool but also a total nerd. no googling.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Just finished the game finally. My final main team was:

Eevee - Lv. 63
Mew - Lv. 64
Dragonite - Lv. 56
Rapidash - Lv. 58
Venasaur - Lv. 55
Alolan Ninetails - Lv. 70

I wasn't going to use Mew, but I ended up using it anyway because I didn't want to keep it in the PC. Besides I spend $40 on it to get the Pokeball Plus for Pokemon Go, so I used it. I used Zapdos for a little bit, but switched it out before Blaine. I caught all 3 Legendary Birds before the 6th Gym, 7th Gym, and Elite 4, but I didn't want to use them since I already had Mew.

Venasaur was just a random addition who Zapdos replaced for a small amount of time. I hardly even used it and only used it for the 8th Gym and Mega Evolution. I want to replace it with something different.

Rapidash - I was trying to get a Shiny Ponyta, but it was taking too long and I was running low on money wasteing pokeballs and lures. So I just went with Rapidash to ride. It replaced Arcanine when I could catch Ponyta.

Dragonite - I planned to get Dragonite from the start, but I didn't catch it till Sabrina who was my 6th Gym. I used all my Rare Candies I had gotten to quickly train it up after I caught it near the Power Plant and finally evolved after Agatha.

Alolan Ninetails - Honestly, I have no idea how Ninetails passed Mew and Eevee and became my best pokemon. Which I don't have a problem with. But I didn't get it till I could do the trade in Celadon City and it quickly passed everyone and became my number one pokemon.

All and all, I really really love my team except for the Venasaur. I don't know what to replace it with yet, but this has probably been my favorite team since Black and White. I may replace it with Nidoking, Rhydon, or Poliwrath.

I probably won't replace Eevee, but I do plan to eventually replace Mew. And Rapidash with a Shiny Rapidash.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Pikachu/Starmie/Cloyster/Nidoking/Arcanine/Vileplume

they are all so good and I love them,,,

Years
atm Pikachu, Alolan Ninetales, Flareon, Gloom (waiting until it reaches lv. 45 for Moonblast before evolving), and Seel. not sure what to fill the final slot with! we shall see.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Rn i have Pikachu, Primeape, Arcanine, Shiny Butterfree, Alolan Sandslash. Working on getting a shiny Nidoking to put in the last slot. For the longest time i was trying to figure out a water type but in the end decided none at all lol.

Last edited:
Back