• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I'm gonna put this in a spoiler, it's about the recent episode.
Spoiler:
I hope so, but since I can't understand Japanese, I'll have to wait to see for myself :P. Hopefully, Bulba is right.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Guess~ who~ was~ riiiiight~ <3 <3 /watched BW049

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Guess~ who~ was~ riiiiight~ <3 <3 /watched BW049

Spoiler:
*$*@$&!$**(#()!)
Meowth made me worry for awhile. Was going to hate Meowth for the rest of the my life after i heard that news. (you know, meowth and the twerps)

Off-topic: Did you all missed me?

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Phew, I'm relieved. The Pokemon producers have not become totally insane -yet.

As I was watching the two latest episodes, I've been thinking how Pokemon has become sillier proportionally to the ever-growing seriousness of Team Rocket. Seriously, how could a crime syndicate having the capabilities to hack and take control of a whole metro system, steal a train, design a helicopter capable of transporting it and create fake wagons that look real see their plans destroyed by a 10-year-old and his friends? It's so stupid! It made a lot more sense before when our noob trio was goofy and silly, but as for now, sorry Pokemon guys, but it doesn't make any sense whatsoever! You failed.

I'm not angry, but gosh this is dumb.

Off-topic: Did you all missed me?
Of course, of course!

Now all answer to the question guys! :D

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Phew, I'm relieved. The Pokemon producers have not become totally insane -yet.

As I was watching the two latest episodes, I've been thinking how Pokemon has become sillier proportionally to the ever-growing seriousness of Team Rocket. Seriously, how could a crime syndicate having the capabilities to hack and take control of a whole metro system, steal a train, design a helicopter capable of transporting it and create fake wagons that look real see their plans destroyed by a 10-year-old and his friends? It's so stupid! It made a lot more sense before when our noob trio was goofy and silly, but as for now, sorry Pokemon guys, but it doesn't make any sense whatsoever! You failed.

I'm not angry, but gosh this is dumb.

I'd have to agree with you completely. Pokemon has become so sugar-coated during the Diamond and Pearl and Black and White sagas in my opinion. Even the Team Rocket mottos don't sound very threatening anymore and it is obviously designed to keep little kids happy (which doesn't take all that much). I would really like to see something like a time-skip like in other anime, and see the whole show become more serious, where Team Rocket actually succeeds in stealing and destroying things and when everything is always not okay.

/me rant over.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
I've never listened to that drama lol! I always thought Mondo's design was too plain so I didn't bother with him xD!!! I guess I should give it a try. Him being in love with Jessie could provoke funny situations.

You should! I found Mondo to be adorable and funny. XD

vaporeon7

Years
Source Serebii.net
Japanese Episode Title

Another new episode title has been revealed by TV Guide Japan for an episode airing this October. Details of this episode are not yet completely known but feature the Pokémon Musicals. This episode is due to air on October 27th 2011 following a one week break for airing Pikachu's Really Mysterious Adventure

Episode 714: Somewhere, Over the Rainbow! A Maractus Musical!

I wonder if James will catch a Maractus...

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I wonder if James will catch a Maractus...
I wish... but since muscials aren't so serious while James is now, I kind of doubt it :(:(.

It's too bad J&J are not funny anymore. I would have really liked to see Jessie's jealousy towards Kamitsure/Elesa because of her modeling. It would've been funny!

vaporeon7

Years
I wish... but since muscials aren't so serious while James is now, I kind of doubt it :(:(.

It's too bad J&J are not funny anymore. I would have really liked to see Jessie's jealousy towards Kamitsure/Elesa because of her modeling. It would've been funny!

I still have to watch the recent episode, but it's disappointing, because what you mentioned sounds like something Jessie would have done.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years

Yeah, that would've been funny. XD I wish the TRio wasn't so... cardboard right now. :/

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Out of Jessie's Woobat and James's Yamask, who would you rather see evolve?
If that hasn't already been done.

Yamask because Swoobat is soooooooo damn ugly. I've never seen such a bad design xD!!!

I wish it evolved like this:
koromori_evo.jpg

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Out of Jessie's Woobat and James's Yamask, who would you rather see evolve?
Yamask because Swoobat is so friggin' ugly. XD Cofagrigus looks much cooler, anyway.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Sorry not to be so active! School is keeping me busy.

New question! I forgot if it has been asked or not but whatever:

Does the amount of screentime dedicated to Team Rocket in BW bothers you? How?

I think it sucks! lol They appear so rarely it's ridiculous. Since they're the only reason why I watch Pokemon, all I do now is browse the lastest episode fast to see if they appear in it and if not, I don't watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back