• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT11 Chat: The Final Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
Woohoo, Get Together 11 is underway!

As usual, I plan on doing the writing competition, which you should too if you're reading this!

Happy Get Together everybody!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
GET TOGETHER YEEEEEEEEAH.

my favorite time of the year aside from april fools. <3

omg idk what to partake in this year. for sure I'll be on the skype event!

Years
*throws confetti*

Been a while since I was involved in a GT on here! Aside from the PPC, I plan on doing iSketch, Cards Against Humanity (never played before, but have been wanting to for a while), the Pokemon challenge, and maybe some others. Depends on how much time I have, haha.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I refreshed the page at exactly midnight and BAM, so many new threads.

I'm reading through most of them now. I only have Minecraft for the 360, so I can't do that . . . the Around PC in Seven Days is just waaaaaaay too complicated and time consuming, and it would break so many of my patterns from over the last few years that there's absolutely no way that I'm taking part in that. I'll try the design competitions and the scavenger hunt, and possibly the writing competition even though most of my stories turn into novels (ie they're too complex to be a one shot).

Anyways, this looks like it'll be fun! Can't wait to start things up!

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
and possibly the writing competition even though most of my stories turn into novels (ie they're too complex to be a one shot).
Do it. Do this.

Personally I find it paradoxically liberating to be restricted to a one shot. It gives you the chance to take one idea and really focus on it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh, I just joined Around PC In Seven Days. I've been in my little shell for waaaay too long. It's time to change that. <3

Skype is up, yay!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Woohoo, Get Together 11 is underway!

As usual, I plan on doing the writing competition, which you should too if you're reading this!

Happy Get Together everybody!
Indeed you all should. =p Hope to see a good number of entries this year! It is up to YOU to make me regret camp nanowrimo, judging the comp on SPPF as well on top of a bunch of rl/uni stuff!

Hurrah for GT! =) I will see if I can actually join some things this time around.

Years
I'm beyond excited to participate in everything I possibly can; all the events look like a ton of fun. Kudos to all the wonderful event organizers who worked hard to make this possible. n__n

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Not sure if I'll get around to participating in much, but who knows! I might join an event or two.

How's everyone doing this fine Sunday afternoon/night/evening/acdhdjfks?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I don't think I really participated in the last Get Together, so I might change that this time around~ Got my eye set on that Pokemon Challenge, though I'm still not too sure! It all looks good...

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I don't think I really participated in the last Get Together, so I might change that this time around~ Got my eye set on that Pokemon Challenge, though I'm still not too sure! It all looks good...

Feel free to be a little gluttonous, hehehe. You should especially join Skype because we're sooo lonely. :[

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Feel free to be a little gluttonous, hehehe. You should especially join Skype because we're sooo lonely. :[

I'd love to, but I don't have a mic...Skype's not really Skype without a mic for me, but I could still join~! I'll just be restricted to typing. ;o;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Not sure if I'll get around to participating in much, but who knows! I might join an event or two.

How's everyone doing this fine Sunday afternoon/night/evening/acdhdjfks?

I'm good, thanks for asking! Sleeping pill kicking in, better get to sleep. But I will fo sho be around tomorrow to participate in more events and be on skype! :D

Hope everyone else is doing alright!~ ^_^

Years
If I join the Skype chat (probably will), I'll likely just end up chatting via text myself. I feel awkward talking to others via voice call--even friends |D;;

Also, I'm doing fine! Had a good weekend and am pretty damn excited for this week <3

Years
Will definitely be in the Skype chat tomorrow, for some reason it's not working on my phone - I hate my voice though, so I'll only be using the chat option, haha. Honestly, I just want to try everything out, they all look amazing! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back