• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First post/thread

KommissarLT

KaiserGreed
Years
Hello, I'm KommissarLT (my username, real name shall not be specified), and I joined this site because I want to be in a community of what is arguably the greatest video game series of all time. My favorite Pokemon is Budew because he is a small pure child that I must protec at all costs. My least favorite, I don't really have one. Maybe Mega Latias and Latios due to their near-identical designs that can only be distinguished by eye color, but I really like their base forms though.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC. Got a favorite region, game or character to divulge? If you got any questions, feel free to ask away.

KommissarLT

KaiserGreed
Years
Probably Sinnoh or Johto for favorite region, Platinum/HGSS for favorite game (my first games were in Gen 4) and IDK about characters, maybe Blue/Gary/Douchebag?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey KommissarLT! So first off I want to say that Budew is a precious little seed baby that deserves all the pokepuff and love her darling heart can handle. <333

But moreover, I also came to PC 7 years ago to connect with people who have a shared interest in something I'm highly passionate about, and I've been active and involved ever since. I truly believe this is one of the best Pokemon communities online and I sincerely hope you're able to have a similarly great experience. There's lots to do here if you're interested in pretty much anything regarding Pokemon, as well as outside of that topic too! Do you have any interests and hobbies other than Pokemon / video games? :)

Years
Oooh a Fire Emblem Heroes avatar
hello KommissarLT!!

lmao Budew is a precious bean....glad you agree it must be protected. Johto and Sinnoh are also both lovely regions but heck, it's Pokémon, which aren't? Haha. See you around. :D

Back