• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

// let's mega-evolve!

Years
Welcome new members to the club! I'll be adding you shortly!

Omg the Mega Butterfree sprite looks so adorbs <3 Will you make me a Mega Bellossom sprite perhaps?

Thank you!

Well, I am planning on doing Kanto pokemon first. Though, I think I may include evo's introduced in later gens, like Bellossom as well. I know for sure I will be doing a Vileplume one very soon though! Perhaps I will work on Bellossom right after I do a Vileplume? ;)

There are so many of these online, but I tried not going too over-the-top like Nikki Minaj.
Mega_Jynx.png

Added Ice-like Jewel to breastplate, Celtic Braids, and Viking horns formed with ice. And, perhaps a slight augmentation surgery as well, but, I mean this Mega Jynx, that is just a given.

Last edited:
Years
Which Megas do you currently own? Or if you don't own XY, what megas do you want on your team when given the chance?

These are the Megas I currently have in X, but I have a good chunk of them so spoiler-tagged:

Spoiler:

I really enjoy using Gardevoir the most of them, she's one of my faves. Same with Mawile, Ampharos and Absol. All are majestic yet powerful. I mostly only obtained ones that can have the Mega Stone easily obtained, since I currently can't trade in 6th Gen right now.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Which Megas do you currently own? Or if you don't own XY, what megas do you want on your team when given the chance?

I have Charizard X, Blastoise, Lucario, and Blaziken, and I believe that's all. I'd like to get Garchomp and Pinsir, they are a couple of my favorites.

Years

Well, I have all the mega stones.. or almost all of them. XD; So the possibility to own every mega is there, just haven't gotten around to breeding my perfect mega 'mons yet. I do have a lovely mega Ampharos and Manectric though - that's as far as I've gotten. Also a shiny Mawile gotten from Lilith that needs to be trained up a bit and mega evolved in battle. Excite!

Years
Megas that I actually like/use...
1. Houndoom; 2. Banette; 3. Gardevoir; 4. Medicham; 5. Scizor
6. Mawile; 7. Ampharos; 8. Absol; 9. Venusaur; 10. Charizard Y

Here is my Mega Vileplume...so logically, Bell'awesome' is next.

Mega_Vileplume.png

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
OMG Fenneking! Mega Vileplume looks awesome! If I have the time, I could also showcase your sprites in the OP, if you want?

Uh, I have Blaziken, Charizard Y, Absol, Gardevoir. I have more like Gyarados and Gengar, but I still haven't used them :x

Years
OMG Fenneking! Mega Vileplume looks awesome! If I have the time, I could also showcase your sprites in the OP, if you want?

Uh, I have Blaziken, Charizard Y, Absol, Gardevoir. I have more like Gyarados and Gengar, but I still haven't used them :x

Yeah, if you'd like to! I just finished Bellossom as well.

oddish.png
->
044.png
->(Grass Stone)
045.png
-> (Vileplumite)
Mega_Vileplume.png

Ability: Rain Dish

oddish.png
->
044.png
->(Sun Stone)
bellossom.png
-> (Bellosomite)
Mega_Bellossom.png

Ability: Own Tempo

Not sure which Kanto Pokemon (or evolution) to do next, if anyone has a suggestion.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Those look stunning, Fenneking! If only they were official, haha.

Currently, I've got Mega Blastoise, Charizard (both X and Y), Houndoom, Tyranitar, and Pinsir. In future, when Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are introduced, I'm looking forward to get my hands on Mega Salamence. I'm not too fond of its design, unfortunately, but am pretty intrigued to see how it performs in-battle and whatnot.

Aside from above, I'm also excited for Mega Altaria, as well as Sharpedo.

Salzorrah

Years

Yeah, if you'd like to! I just finished Bellossom as well.

oddish.png
->
044.png
->(Grass Stone)
045.png
-> (Vileplumite)
Mega_Vileplume.png

Ability: Rain Dish

oddish.png
->
044.png
->(Sun Stone)
bellossom.png
-> (Bellosomite)
Mega_Bellossom.png

Ability: Own Tempo

Not sure which Kanto Pokemon (or evolution) to do next, if anyone has a suggestion.

OMG she looks awesome HNNNG <333333 This could give way to another new topic!

Do you think that there are specific Pokemon that should have been a Mega?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Yes. Flygon needs a really awesome Mega alright! Flygon is an awesome dragon! : )

It would also be nice to see a Mega Castform you know! Sadly it can't change into a sand form, so the mega can make Castform change into 4 forms!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
So far I have Mega Blaziken, Ampharos, Charizard X, Lucario, Abomasnow, Venusaur, Blastoise, Gardevoir and also Garchomp. Man, I sure have a lot there.

Since Slowbro already has a Mega, I think Slowking should have one too, because I don't want Slowking to be left out in the Mega form just like Gallade was before ORAS.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
hi! could i join too?

MEGANAME: Nagi
MEGAPARTNER: Mega Aggron
MEGAREASON: i think Mega Evolutions are a great addition to the game and really blow a new wind through competitive battling! i love how previously neglected Pokémon get a new chance to be part of the battling scene.

MEGATOPIC:
i don't actually have many megas at all... i have most of the stones, but i haven't gotten around to breeding up the actual Pokémon yet. but i'll get on that as soon as i bought Pokémon Bank!
as for Pokémon that should have gotten megas... i really hope Flygon and Milotic will still get a mega.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to mega-evolution club, Nagi!

Yes, I completely agree; some Pokémon just didn't get enough chance to shine in competitive scene due to their stats, but with them being fixed with receiving some mega-form, things were finally able to change. Very glad that they had introduced such a thing.

A Milotic mega-evolution would definitely have been nice, yeah. Too bad that they likely aren't, though... oh well, I suppose there's always next time.

Wicked3DS

Years

Flygon, but I've beat that dead horse enough already. I think Typhlosion getting a Mega would be pretty cool, along with Feraligatr actually as well. Maybe they should just give the Johto starter set Megas to fulfill that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
they 'probably aren't' gonna give Milotic a mega? why's that?
i mean i know the time for new mega reveals is almost up, but i still have hope.. but Flygon still has higher priority too.

im sure eventually all starter trio's are bound to get megas, right? not that i expect it to be anytime soon, sadly. but you never know ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Wicked3DS

Years
they 'probably aren't' gonna give Milotic a mega? why's that?
i mean i know the time for new mega reveals is almost up, but i still have hope.. but Flygon still has higher priority too.

im sure eventually all starter trio's are bound to get megas, right? not that i expect it to be anytime soon, sadly. but you never know ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

I agree, I think every starter will get a Mega. It would make a lot of sense to me since that's the path they seem to be heading down at the moment.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Username: Alfieri
Partner: Mega Blaziken
Reason: I absolutely adore Mega Evolution, it makes some people more viable while making some favorites even more destructive. Like Blaziken. ♥
Answer a topic: I really want Tropius to get a Mega. I always thought that Tropius and Absol were like counterparts since they were 4 legged pokemon that you found in the same route. Absol got a mega, so it would be cool to see its buddy get one too.

Salzorrah

Years
I'm pretty sure that Flygon and Milotic will get mega considering how they seem to be like somehow on the top of the priority list. We still have two months left till the release so it's still quite a long way to go :x

Back