• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 6] Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Waterlocke!

Years
Hey guys! Brand new to the board but will be as active as possible across them all!

I have very recently started recording and uploading a brand new 3ds captured Nuzlock Variant "The Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Waterlocke"
The rules are standard Nuzlocke except instead of only catching the first Pokemon on any route I can only catch the first VIABLE (Water type) Pokemon on any route which means far less encounters. As such I am allowing myself to be able to use a maximum of any two healing items per battle. Dupes clause and Shiny clause in effect.

I have also made a change to the feinted = dead mechanic. Any fainted Pkmn are placed in the RipTrade box and will be traded to random viewers who comment RipTrade to increase engagement with my audience.

I chose water types because this game definitely has some of the most interesting water types available and they are my favourite type.

The first episode is live on YouTube at the following link:

If you do get time to check it out thank you so much and I will be sure to keep this topic constantly updated!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
Very cool idea!

I liked the first Episode a lot. It will be interesting to see what happens when you run into routes that don't have water types easily available. :)

Keep it up!

Years
Very cool idea!

I liked the first Episode a lot. It will be interesting to see what happens when you run into routes that don't have water types easily available. :)

Keep it up!

Thanks for taking the time to watch it it means a lot! The second episode is up but I'm gonna give this post time to breathe and post an update on it tomorrow regarding episode 2 :)

Years
Episode 2 is now up!

Made some decent progress and caught two new Water-Mon for the team and fleshed out exactly how I feel challenge is going to pan out!

I hope if you get the chance to check it out you're enjoying and feel free to tell me what I can do to make it better!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
So far I like it. ORAS definitely has moments of kind of draggy storyline so maybe adding an additional, water themed, rule might keep things interesting?

Back