Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #951    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:21 PM).
Flan's Avatar
Flan Flan is offline
has the bird flu.
    FC: 4742 5239 4454
    IGN: Flan
     
    Join Date: Jan 2006
    Location: California
    Age: 20
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 364
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RoadMart View Post
    Well alright, if yer sure. I'm happy to send you the other either way, but if you don't want it that's alright. @w@
    I mean, it's not so much that I don't want it, just that I feel you're going out of your way enough for me already. (: So no worries, haha. I already appreciate what you're doing a lot! Also, all these ongoing developments with this private hack list is interesting. I can understand why it may not be best for an entirely public list, since it may aid hackers in creating nearly flawless-looking hacks.
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #952    
    Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:05 PM).
    RoadMart's Avatar
    RoadMart RoadMart is offline
      FC: 3883-7618-4217
      IGN: Road
       
      Join Date: Aug 2016
      Location: Aomori, Japan
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 545
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Flan View Post
      I mean, it's not so much that I don't want it, just that I feel you're going out of your way enough for me already. (: So no worries, haha. I already appreciate what you're doing a lot! Also, all these ongoing developments with this private hack list is interesting. I can understand why it may not be best for an entirely public list, since it may aid hackers in creating nearly flawless-looking hacks.
      No way dude, it's definitely you helping me! You're saving me actual money that I'd have to spend buying another ticket here, which then I wouldn't use and would go to waste. Then I get a code which lets me have proof which is important for some trades. I guess if you really don't want anything, you could always reserve a credit or 500 for something at a later time!
      (If you wanna hold onto the code til Monday or so still that'll be cool. I'll redeem that one before the other one I have as I know my other is secure.)

      Yeah well, it's not fun for me. There's always a possibility that nothing is legit, but it bothers me when I think everything is fine for ages and then people are just like "nope." Reasons why I won't be trading Pokemon for much longer, probably.
      __________________
      Shiny LivingDex Completed!
      10 years was far too long.
      Probably taking a break from trading, please be understanding.
      Currently: Compiling QR code report.
      Reply With Quote
        #953    
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:16 PM).
      Flan's Avatar
      Flan Flan is offline
      has the bird flu.
        FC: 4742 5239 4454
        IGN: Flan
         
        Join Date: Jan 2006
        Location: California
        Age: 20
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 364
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by RoadMart View Post
        No way dude, it's definitely you helping me! You're saving me actual money that I'd have to spend buying another ticket here, which then I wouldn't use and would go to waste. Then I get a code which lets me have proof which is important for some trades. I guess if you really don't want anything, you could always reserve a credit or 500 for something at a later time!
        (If you wanna hold onto the code til Monday or so still that'll be cool. I'll redeem that one before the other one I have as I know my other is secure.)

        Yeah well, it's not fun for me. There's always a possibility that nothing is legit, but it bothers me when I think everything is fine for ages and then people are just like "nope." Reasons why I won't be trading Pokemon for much longer, probably.
        We'll definitely miss you here, but I completely understand. It's a frustrating process. I've had to release a bunch of events that I'd appreciated for years because I found out they were hacked... yikes. It gets incredibly overwhelming, and sometimes I just want people who have really rare events that are NFT to just open up trading so it doesn't seem impossible anymore lol. At least, now I just prefer to slowly collect my own things that I can be sure are legitimate... it's surely sucked a lot of fun out of trading. Why trade if you have no real idea of what's hacked or not? So, in a sense, I get it, haha.

        I suppose I can accept the credit for another time! I really just like paying it forward, so it's all good with me. You're free to redeem the code whenever you have time, so just let me know when works best for you. I know you're busy.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #954    
        Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:39 PM).
        Haileo's Avatar
        Haileo Haileo is offline
        Fluttershy is mai waifu
          FC: 3926 5179 1229
          IGN: ICanSnake
           
          Join Date: Dec 2011
          Location: North New Jersey
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 81
          Don't worry guys, there are still hundreds, maybe a few thousands of legit GBA events out there. I'd rather not brag because I collected my entire GBA event collection during 2009 and 2010 when legit checking them was much easier because Pokemon Secure existed. And although the only GBA events I'm missing are a couple of PCNY Wish, 60830 Pokepark Jirachi, and maybe a few PCNYs, I'm trying to trade my collection to people who need it. The thing is, no one has anything I need XD. I've been collecting all the gen 5 and 6 events I missed since 2011 and I only started collecting again in January, and the only gen 5 events I need are Kyushu Train Stations and TFEs.

          Sure, it's really tough to find out something's hacked, but it's inevitable, especially with the way non-trustworthy collectors are trading nowadays. Some people have every OT of each PCNY event, that's an obvious sign a large part of their collection is hacked lol. The way I see hacks, is that if I get a hack, yes it does get me fed up that I have to keep searching for the event again, but when I finally get a legit one, it's much more satisfying than keeping the hack.

          Maybe it does suck the fun out of trading (not for me, personally), but that just means ignorance is bliss, right? I feel that it's better to know the truth of where a specific event comes from rather than easily obtaining it from suspicious people. For me, trading starts to lose its fun when I feel there is nothing more to collect. Since I have an extremely large collection, most people have what I already have, besides new gen 7 events. That's why whenever I feel down in event collecting, I turn back to shiny collecting.
          Reply With Quote
            #955    
          Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:31 PM).
          RoadMart's Avatar
          RoadMart RoadMart is offline
            FC: 3883-7618-4217
            IGN: Road
             
            Join Date: Aug 2016
            Location: Aomori, Japan
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 545
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Flan View Post
            We'll definitely miss you here, but I completely understand. It's a frustrating process. I've had to release a bunch of events that I'd appreciated for years because I found out they were hacked... yikes. It gets incredibly overwhelming, and sometimes I just want people who have really rare events that are NFT to just open up trading so it doesn't seem impossible anymore lol. At least, now I just prefer to slowly collect my own things that I can be sure are legitimate... it's surely sucked a lot of fun out of trading. Why trade if you have no real idea of what's hacked or not? So, in a sense, I get it, haha.

            I suppose I can accept the credit for another time! I really just like paying it forward, so it's all good with me. You're free to redeem the code whenever you have time, so just let me know when works best for you. I know you're busy.
            I'll still be around for awhile I think, but at the very least I won't be around as much. As it is I'm getting busier every day so keeping it up is hard. @@ Gotta come back for the new gen tho, when it inevitably comes. >w>

            Goooood. I will likely redeem it this week when Kalos hat becomes available so soon!
            Also, for the trade, would you prefer we just wait until I do that and send the Pika over with the rest of our trade?

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
            Don't worry guys, there are still hundreds, maybe a few thousands of legit GBA events out there. I'd rather not brag because I collected my entire GBA event collection during 2009 and 2010 when legit checking them was much easier because Pokemon Secure existed. And although the only GBA events I'm missing are a couple of PCNY Wish, 60830 Pokepark Jirachi, and maybe a few PCNYs, I'm trying to trade my collection to people who need it. The thing is, no one has anything I need XD. I've been collecting all the gen 5 and 6 events I missed since 2011 and I only started collecting again in January, and the only gen 5 events I need are Kyushu Train Stations and TFEs.

            Sure, it's really tough to find out something's hacked, but it's inevitable, especially with the way non-trustworthy collectors are trading nowadays. Some people have every OT of each PCNY event, that's an obvious sign a large part of their collection is hacked lol. The way I see hacks, is that if I get a hack, yes it does get me fed up that I have to keep searching for the event again, but when I finally get a legit one, it's much more satisfying than keeping the hack.

            Maybe it does suck the fun out of trading (not for me, personally), but that just means ignorance is bliss, right? I feel that it's better to know the truth of where a specific event comes from rather than easily obtaining it from suspicious people. For me, trading starts to lose its fun when I feel there is nothing more to collect. Since I have an extremely large collection, most people have what I already have, besides new gen 7 events. That's why whenever I feel down in event collecting, I turn back to shiny collecting.
            The issue is, these events came from people who were trustworthy. THAT is what gets me mad. This is part of the reason I stopped caring about events for years, and likely I'm gonna revert to that. Tired of sifting through trash to think I'm fine only to eventually find out it's all still trash. Shinies are my passion anyway.

            Well, I guess if you ever want any newer Japanese events I actually obtained many of them myself so at least those are legit. Basically the only thing going for me.
            __________________
            Shiny LivingDex Completed!
            10 years was far too long.
            Probably taking a break from trading, please be understanding.
            Currently: Compiling QR code report.
            Reply With Quote
              #956    
            Old 1 Week Ago (12:14 PM).
            MechaMoth's Avatar
            MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
            Eloquent Speaker
              FC: 3523-3464-8565
              IGN: Luric
               
              Join Date: Mar 2017
              Location: Mountain Time
              Posts: 196
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
              Yeah, I'm doing forms, as well. Gotta complete it all, as they say. Terrible collector in me.

              Those are great times for me! Let's shoot for your Saturday morning time. I'll be at a friend's house watching me some RuPaul's Drag Race, but I usually trade over there anyway.
              Hey Road, just checking in if we're good for Friday night for me/Saturday morning for you this weekend!

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by RoadMart View Post
              The issue is, these events came from people who were trustworthy. THAT is what gets me mad. This is part of the reason I stopped caring about events for years, and likely I'm gonna revert to that. Tired of sifting through trash to think I'm fine only to eventually find out it's all still trash. Shinies are my passion anyway.
              I feel so incredibly guilty when I trade a hacked event. That's why I want people to call out if something looks suspicious. I'd rather have an honest trade center with less Pokemon than a questionable one with more.

              Sure, it's a major bummer when something turns out to be a hack because the search continues on when you thought it was over, but eventually it's worth it... maybe?
              __________________
              3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
              3DS Name: Elliott

              Check out my Trade Shop here!
              Reply With Quote
                #957    
              Old 1 Week Ago (4:50 PM).
              RoadMart's Avatar
              RoadMart RoadMart is offline
                FC: 3883-7618-4217
                IGN: Road
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2016
                Location: Aomori, Japan
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 545
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                Hey Road, just checking in if we're good for Friday night for me/Saturday morning for you this weekend!

                I feel so incredibly guilty when I trade a hacked event. That's why I want people to call out if something looks suspicious. I'd rather have an honest trade center with less Pokemon than a questionable one with more.

                Sure, it's a major bummer when something turns out to be a hack because the search continues on when you thought it was over, but eventually it's worth it... maybe?
                Yes we are totally good! I need to unbury the trade from the thread but then I can clone everything and have it ready for then. (Also side note, I'll be redeeming the Kalos Hat Pikachu soon, would you be interested in that as well? If so I'll add something onto the trade!)

                Yeah that makes sense. I'm mostly mad because with older events, it's SO hard to know any better. You have to have homebrew (which Nintendo can now ban you for) or know someone with it, and even then it seems like serious collectors are super private about their lists. With newer events people are collecting proof so it's less of an issue, but none of that exists for older stuff. In the end it's the same issue I had when I was collecting older stuff in 4th Gen, and means I'll just give up on older stuff til someone actually reputable wants to trade me it. >>
                __________________
                Shiny LivingDex Completed!
                10 years was far too long.
                Probably taking a break from trading, please be understanding.
                Currently: Compiling QR code report.
                Reply With Quote
                  #958    
                Old 1 Week Ago (8:50 AM).
                MechaMoth's Avatar
                MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                Eloquent Speaker
                  FC: 3523-3464-8565
                  IGN: Luric
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2017
                  Location: Mountain Time
                  Posts: 196
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RoadMart View Post
                  Yes we are totally good! I need to unbury the trade from the thread but then I can clone everything and have it ready for then. (Also side note, I'll be redeeming the Kalos Hat Pikachu soon, would you be interested in that as well? If so I'll add something onto the trade!)
                  Yeah, I'll have to double check everything and make sure it's cloned for ya. I should be getting the Kalos hat this weekend, but I'll let you know if that falls through.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RoadMart View Post
                  Yeah that makes sense. I'm mostly mad because with older events, it's SO hard to know any better. You have to have homebrew (which Nintendo can now ban you for) or know someone with it, and even then it seems like serious collectors are super private about their lists. With newer events people are collecting proof so it's less of an issue, but none of that exists for older stuff. In the end it's the same issue I had when I was collecting older stuff in 4th Gen, and means I'll just give up on older stuff til someone actually reputable wants to trade me it. >>
                  I use Homebrew and PKSM for cloning, but I never gen events or gen shinies and what not. It's strictly for cloning and checking all of the stats. I'm gonna buy a New 2DS XL in case I get banned.
                  But I get that about trading for older events. Newer stuff is a lot easier to track their origin.
                  __________________
                  3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
                  3DS Name: Elliott

                  Check out my Trade Shop here!
                  Reply With Quote
                    #959    
                  Old 1 Week Ago (2:54 PM).
                  RoadMart's Avatar
                  RoadMart RoadMart is offline
                    FC: 3883-7618-4217
                    IGN: Road
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2016
                    Location: Aomori, Japan
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 545
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                    Yeah, I'll have to double check everything and make sure it's cloned for ya. I should be getting the Kalos hat this weekend, but I'll let you know if that falls through.

                    I use Homebrew and PKSM for cloning, but I never gen events or gen shinies and what not. It's strictly for cloning and checking all of the stats. I'm gonna buy a New 2DS XL in case I get banned.
                    But I get that about trading for older events. Newer stuff is a lot easier to track their origin.
                    Cool! No pressure, keep me posted. Also mine will have proof since I am redeeming it myself.

                    Yeah see, you have a way to check all those little secret details that most can't. I only have Powersaves, and as far as I know there's no way to use that to rip files and check them so I'm outta luck. I was also thinking of getting a New 2DS XL for my US console (my current one has been glitching up for over a year >>) so I guess I could probably mod the extra one for homebrew. Seems tedious though, especially when I could supposedly just ask y'all to check if for me lol.
                    __________________
                    Shiny LivingDex Completed!
                    10 years was far too long.
                    Probably taking a break from trading, please be understanding.
                    Currently: Compiling QR code report.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #960    
                    Old 1 Week Ago (3:14 AM).
                    CutePandaPlayz's Avatar
                    CutePandaPlayz CutePandaPlayz is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN: Caius
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2016
                      Location: Close to Pokémon go fest :DDD
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 124
                      Hey Roadmart, I was wondering if you could clone some of my shinies and events :)
                      Here's a list
                      magearna
                      Arceus
                      Charzard
                      Regigigas
                      Ditto
                      Solrock
                      Magnazone
                      Gyrados
                      Mudbray
                      Bewear
                      litten
                      Metagross
                      Tapu koko
                      2 copies including original please. I'm not sure if that goes beyond your limits or not but if it does please just do as many as possible. Thanks so much! :)
                      Reply With Quote
                        #961    
                      Old 1 Week Ago (7:52 AM).
                      MechaMoth's Avatar
                      MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                      Eloquent Speaker
                        FC: 3523-3464-8565
                        IGN: Luric
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2017
                        Location: Mountain Time
                        Posts: 196
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by RoadMart View Post
                        Cool! No pressure, keep me posted. Also mine will have proof since I am redeeming it myself.

                        Yeah see, you have a way to check all those little secret details that most can't. I only have Powersaves, and as far as I know there's no way to use that to rip files and check them so I'm outta luck. I was also thinking of getting a New 2DS XL for my US console (my current one has been glitching up for over a year >>) so I guess I could probably mod the extra one for homebrew. Seems tedious though, especially when I could supposedly just ask y'all to check if for me lol.
                        Awesome. Thanks so much! See you soon.

                        I use the Ninjhax exploit. Honestly, it took me about 30 minutes to homebrew my extra 3DS and put PKSM on there. It's super easy! I like seeing the data of each poke, but it also scares me because people could easily change it and create hacks (I think they just released an update that can change the fateful encounter tag we've been grueling over). Cloning wasn't even the primary focus of the program originally, but it's the best solution for me to do it on my handheld.
                        __________________
                        3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
                        3DS Name: Elliott

                        Check out my Trade Shop here!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #962    
                        Old 1 Week Ago (3:09 PM).
                        RoadMart's Avatar
                        RoadMart RoadMart is offline
                          FC: 3883-7618-4217
                          IGN: Road
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2016
                          Location: Aomori, Japan
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 545
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by CutePandaPlayz View Post
                          Hey Roadmart, I was wondering if you could clone some of my shinies and events
                          Here's a list
                          magearna
                          Arceus
                          Charzard
                          Regigigas
                          Ditto
                          Solrock
                          Magnazone
                          Gyrados
                          Mudbray
                          Bewear
                          litten
                          Metagross
                          Tapu koko
                          2 copies including original please. I'm not sure if that goes beyond your limits or not but if it does please just do as many as possible. Thanks so much!
                          Hiya! So 1 clone and 1 original yes? Sure, that's fine.

                          Today I am very busy and could maybe fit you in after 12:30 PM my time or so.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                          Awesome. Thanks so much! See you soon.

                          I use the Ninjhax exploit. Honestly, it took me about 30 minutes to homebrew my extra 3DS and put PKSM on there. It's super easy! I like seeing the data of each poke, but it also scares me because people could easily change it and create hacks (I think they just released an update that can change the fateful encounter tag we've been grueling over). Cloning wasn't even the primary focus of the program originally, but it's the best solution for me to do it on my handheld.
                          Yay, thank ye! I'll VM you when I am around.

                          Huh, well, something to keep in mind. Idk if I care that much about checking hacks like that, and it would require I actually have an extra DS anyway. There's always gonna be hacks so there's not much we can do about it, other than just get the Pokemon ourselves haha. It's a give and take. I guess Powersaves is harder for a lot of people to get their hands on which is surprising. Then again I did buy it when it came out in the US, so...
                          __________________
                          Shiny LivingDex Completed!
                          10 years was far too long.
                          Probably taking a break from trading, please be understanding.
                          Currently: Compiling QR code report.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #963    
                          Old 5 Days Ago (11:23 PM). Edited 5 Days Ago by m_asad194.
                          m_asad194's Avatar
                          m_asad194 m_asad194 is offline
                          It all began with a Mew.
                            FC: 1779-4411-6241
                            IGN: Harry
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2016
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Hasty
                            Posts: 580
                            I can offer you Abram Burrows's Cloyster for the Kalos hat pikachu and Ray Rizzo's Metagross for Mallow's Steenee. What say you?
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #964    
                            Old 2 Days Ago (2:38 PM).
                            Haileo's Avatar
                            Haileo Haileo is offline
                            Fluttershy is mai waifu
                              FC: 3926 5179 1229
                              IGN: ICanSnake
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                              Location: North New Jersey
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 81
                              Hey Road :)

                              Pokemon Searcher BW Shiny Piplup Male, Lv. 15, Modest, UT

                              JR KYUSHU SUPER STRONG POKEMON CAMPAIGN POKEMON
                              Shiny Milotic (Female, Lv. 50, Modest, UT, みやざき, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
                              Shiny Ludicolo (Male, Lv, 50, Calm, UT, ながさき, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
                              Shiny Metagross (Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ながさき, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
                              Shiny Salamence (Male, Lv. 50, Jolly, UT, ながさき, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
                              Shiny Gardevoir (Female, Lv. 50, Modest, UT, ながさき, 31/x/31/31/31/31)

                              For those 6, how about:
                              03172 Jolly, 3/17/12 Kokura Shiny Sceptile (Near max IVs)
                              03172 Naughty, 3/17/12 Kokura Shiny Blaziken (Almost perfect IV)
                              03172 Modest, 4/2/12 Kokura Shiny Ludicolo (6IV)
                              03172 Timid, 4/23/12 Kokura Shiny Gardevoir (5IV)
                              03172 Naive, 4/23/12 Kokura Shiny Salamence (6IV)
                              07994 David Modest, 6/13/12 JP Year of the Dragon Shiny Deino
                              Reply With Quote
                              Reply
                              Quick Reply

                              Sponsored Links
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:38 PM.