• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanaboo

left my heart on thedancefloor
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 27, 2012
Hey my computer won't let me veiw the discussion thread, I tried for a couple days now, It just won't work. I posted in there (because I can only see the first page) but I can't even see my post.
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. It only lets me look at pages 16 and under.
Anyhooo, this is me:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
Years
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. It only lets me look at pages 16 and under.

Glad I'm not the only one. I can see only pages 16 and under as well.

Anyways, a couple more recent than the last one (a year more recent!), but whatever. In these photos, you can see what a sick man looks like after a weekend of not shaving :| But maybe in a few days I'll post a picture where I'm actually halfway decent. I just figured it'd be funy to post pictures of myself a a wreck :D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
So yeah.. Gonna post a rather old pic since I have the link was showing a friend how my hair used to be before me and my friend got lost and added many stripes.. xD

I'm not gonna post a pic of my hair like it is.. But excpect one after I have it fixed (At a real hair saloon.. Not at my friends bathroom.. xD) But yeah, she coloured my hair there as well.. xD It's after she coloured it dark... I let her near my hair way to often.. xD

And yeah, I'm the one in the back wearing the dress that has flowers on it.. xD
eanwxw.jpg

reyzn

Years
It's been a while..

This is color enhanced.
Spoiler:

I was tying my hair
Spoiler:

Reina

pandasaur!
Years
I've been posting way too much here @.@ I just happened to find a Charmander plushie so why not~
Spoiler:

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
Me and my friend at the bowling alley.
Spoiler:

Drinking some Pepsi while playing the guitar. (No amp at my grandparents) :( Saving for an acoustic tbh.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
okayyyyy. so I'm in this play for competition. It's called The Love of the Nightingale. I'm Tereus in it.

So, we decided, it was so ~Ancient Greek~ to have curly hair.
So, that's what I did.
Curls.
:|
Let me tell you, it was probably one of THE most painful experiences I've ever gone through ~_~;

Spoiler:

That's me with my cap on, covering all of the sponge rollers. There. Were. So. Many. ;-;!

And, so I slept with them in my hair over night, took them out the next morning, applied minor hair spray, and then brushed out a bit.
Spoiler:

This is after a performance btw, which explains the eyemakeup/blotchiness of my skin. I had just scrubbed it several dozen times with Facewash XD;

but the curls were intense.
Spoiler:

very. intense. i hated them. so much. and they made me look so weird ;-;

so it's easy to imagine that I was . .
Spoiler:

. . so very thrilled to straighten my hair again. :'D

and, so, I'm a teacher's aide one period, and I went to the auditorium and sat around in Snoopy's dog house [which is this massive dog house that could fit 4 or 5 people in it] and . .
Spoiler:

I couldn't resist taking a picture. XD; I'm wearing my Schroeder socks, btw. (:

and that's it for now ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back