• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real Life Pokemon Moves!!!!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Okay, basically I'll type in a Pokemon Move name & the next user has to recreate it, using Real Life Objects.

He/she then types in a Pokemon Move for the next user to recreate, with Real Life Objects & so on.

e.g.
Thundershock - Take a taser, aim & shock someone.

Got it?

Vine Whip

Pika Pika :chu:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
During the evening, i'd be singing "In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the mighty slasher cuts toniggggggggggggghtttttt!" while running around with a big knife.

Close Combat?

DragonGuru

I'm A Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2016
Find a toddler, make him face away from you, say "sssssss" & the rest happens on its own rofl ^_^ {XD}.

Pin Missle

This is one of the funnies posts I've read on PC lol :) & I'm sure this will work every time hahaha {XD}

As for Pin Missile - Fill a machine gun with needles & go rat-a-tat-a-tat-a-tat-a-tat

Fury Swipes

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
Find a toddler, make him face away from you, say "sssssss" & the rest happens on its own rofl ^_^ {XD}
This one will never miss, haha {XD}

Take a car tyre, set it on fire & roll it.

Mean Look (doesn't necessarily have to be an attacking move is it?)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
You're going for work, a car zooms by & splashes mud all over your clothes. You go back home, change clothes, catch a cab & start to go to office. Halfway there, you realize you forgot you ID Card. You rush back home, get you ID Card & finally get to office. But you reach late & get scolded by your boss. The whole day, you just work, work & work. You come back home & your wife nags you. To get some peace, you go for a walk. You bump into a friend, who asks "wassup". The look that you give him, that's (extremely) Mean Look {XD}.

Comet Punch

DragonGuru

I'm A Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2016
Take a bottle, put in on the ground, place a rocket (cracker, not a real one :P) inside it, stand on top of it & bend a bit so that the rocket's head is just under your butt, light up the rocket & you'll soar into the sky with ExtremeSpeed {XD}.

Grasswhistle

That is if that person's butt doesn't blow off first {XD}

Grasswhistle - pluck a piece of grass, roll it up & blow into it

Aerial Ace

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
Plug in the cork of a bathrub, fill it with water, take out the cork & watch the water flow inside in circles.

Sweet Kiss

Back