• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Virion

Crystal Noel

RPG Maker VX Ace Scripter
Years
Hi! I was trying out your game when I walked into the lab, and I was unable to move. What can I do to fix this?

I've updated the game with a few new changes:
  1. The bug that caused a lag when selecting on and off the continue tile in the load screen is now gone.
  2. The unintentional wall tiles in the lab have now been erased as well as a couple modifications to the tilesets.
  3. Minor tweaks to the battle system.
  4. New battlebacks for the battle system that resemble the generation 5 style.
As per usual the two graphical issues with the Pokémon Following still stand and still don't have a solution looming on the horizon.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 14, 2023
Can I have all birth signs icon and the title without background of the game, please? I'll need them for the layout of the video, thanks

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey dude! I remember when this project was under another name. So... Does the Gyms and the Disco Dungeon for Miror B. still stand living?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
You might want to check "the eternal" birth sign, since it only allows pokemon the be reincarnated with "the ancestor" birth sign without changing anything else, except for level, which is extremely annoying.
Also noticed that soft resetting the game crashes it and that sweet scent only gives an error doesn't do anything and you can walk through the right side of the counter in the pokecenter.
Last thing: Magnet Bomb slow the game down a lot which is also extremely annoying

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 13, 2019
When talking to N for the first time the game gets slower than a damn Slaking.
The start of the fight with the "vs" bar is even slower.

Crystal Noel

Years
So I've just released the second demo of the game. This time around you are able to play up until the end of Chapter 2. There are a few notes I would like to go over, because I have changed a few things since the last iteration.
  • The Unreal Time System has been removed due to me feeling like it didn't add much to the game. The clock now functions as it does is any other Pok?mon game.
  • The Pok?dex has been fully completed, so some dex numbers may change.
  • Due to a graphical glitch that could not be resolved, the HUD from the first version is now gone.
  • This new version of the game sees the introduction of Shadow Pok?mon into the game.
  • A few new glitches in regards to the following Pok?mon were discovered, but its nothing major, so I will keep the system in the game for now as it cannot be separated from the game easily.

I hope you enjoy this new version!

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
I can't believe I took so long to comment here, but better late then never, I guess cx

I first saw this game on HeroVoltsy's channel, and I really liked the material I was presented. First off, you can walk with your Pok?mon, and a Boweon to boot. And, speaking of that, getting to obtain a Boweon (or any other Eeveelution) so early is always nice.

The graphics and character models are also pretty good, and I like the name theme with the protags. The spiriting on that Mirror B VS is awesome, btw.

The only real issue was the game crashing, but based on your V2 notes, I take it this problem is resolved?

Either way, I plan on giving this a go once I work down my list of in-progress fangames. Looking forward to FINALLY getting to use Sylveon in a fangame, haha.

Years
Congrats for the release of chapter two, Noel! However when I want to start a new game--the game just doesn't want to start. There is a cropped sea as background image but nothing happens. The audio still plays though. Anybody has the same problem?

Crystal Noel

Years
Congrats for the release of chapter two, Noel! However when I want to start a new game--the game just doesn't want to start. There is a cropped sea as background image but nothing happens. The audio still plays though. Anybody has the same problem?

I have resolved that issue. Somehow I accidentally changed the starting location for the player. I have updated the files, so the fix should be live soon.

Years
Another game breaking bug. The event just doesn't want to start.
Spoiler:

Apparently, this is also a thing.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Crystal Noel

Years
Update:
I've released a number of bug-fixes for the game. You should download those fixes ASAP as they are needed in order to progress.

Crystal Noel

Years
Sorry for the rapid replies, but I did make some major changes to the game that should permit you to not have to update the game further. This new update restructures how the game's files are contained and now features an updater that will allows you to automatically update the game when updates are available. In order to update this time round, you do have to re download the entire game. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it's the only way you can download the game and have it work properly.

Last edited:
Back