• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh great, another new person...

Shanedmuir

Shane D.M.
Years
Hi all! My name is Shane and I am new to this whole forum thing, but I am a long time fan of Pokemon games! I'd like to get to know a bunch of people on this site so please talk to me! It's rare I find people with the same interest in Pokemon as me.

Also, if you're bored and like boring people with boring voices playing Pokemon games, go on my youtube channel in my bio where I recently started doing a Let's Play of Pokemon Yellow (I also make videos like with skits and music and stuff!)

Thanks, I really hope to get to know a lot of you!

Years
Welcome to the PC Forums! This forum is filled with Pokemon fans and I'm sure you can find a place to fit!

P.S: If you want to advertise your channel, you can place it in your profile or signature. Make sure not to partake in unsolicited advertising.

Years
Hey the more new users the merrier. =p Welcome Shane! I hope you will love it here, PC is awesome and of course you'll find many likeminded people. <3 I've been into Pokémon since the late 90s, that sort of thing is pretty common around here.

See you!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi all! My name is Shane and I am new to this whole forum thing, but I am a long time fan of Pokemon games! I'd like to get to know a bunch of people on this site so please talk to me! It's rare I find people with the same interest in Pokemon as me.

Also, if you're bored and like boring people with boring voices playing Pokemon games, go on my youtube channel in my bio where I recently started doing a Let's Play of Pokemon Yellow (I also make videos like with skits and music and stuff!)

Welcome to PC, we can never have too many members c: Hopefully you'll find threads that interest you to chit-chat in, and maybe make some of your own too?

See you around!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 2, 2017
Welcome to Pokecommunity :D I hope you have as much fun as I do here ^^ Best wishes Michelle

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Hey Shane, welcome to the community.

Well you will find lots of Pokemon fans out here, I can guarantee that :P & hopefully you'll find some like-minded Members too.

If you're looking for friends, just drop in a line any time. See ya around.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back