• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Rumble's art thread!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
hello, I am new here and I thought what a better way to get involved in the community than post what I do best, art! here I will post all of my Pokemon art~

rainbow_pokeball_divider_by_rinkagamine1999-d7df7pr.png

Past Pokemon Art

Spoiler: Pokemon art I did in 2018
d4d24abb8751b92e5001237d4d3f3d18-dc7edmj.png

pikachu_doodle_by_ruffimutt-dc45sx4.png

Spoiler: Pokemon art I did in 2017

texting_squirtle__by_ruffimutt-dbrpgp5.png

weavile_by_ruffimutt-db5b46l.png

hypno_used_hypnosis_by_ruffimutt-db3ie6r.png

y_all_are_stupid__by_ruffimutt-db30mh0.png

shadow_claw_by_ruffimutt-db0tktj.png

mimikyu_by_ruffimutt-daww9ua.jpg

Spoiler: Pokemon art I did in 2016

current_red_team_by_ruffimutt-damebme.jpg

komala_by_ruffimutt-dahiutw.jpg

minior_doodle_by_ruffimutt-dach8hh.jpg

sdfas_by_ruffimutt-da9vjck.png

mimikkyu_by_ruffimutt-da9uzjm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, this is very adorable and your artwork is very good - but The Pokecommunity is not a platform to sell goods or services - meaning you cannot do commissions here. You're only allowed to display your artwork here or offer free artwork. Sorry about that! I know how hard it is to make money out there but rules are rules.

I'll give you time to remove anything regarding commissions or paypal. All other pieces or artwork may stay. If you don't wish to showcase your work here without the potential of making money, I will remove the thread for you. The choice is completely yours!

Though, for the record, if you offer commissions on another platform like dA or tumblr, you can post the links in your signature. If people find your artwork through here, maybe they can work with you elsewhere. :)

Years
These are real cute! Think my favorite is Mimikyu so far, and even the furry style is pleasing...even for someone who usually isn't into furry-type artwork. You're definitely talented, and I hope we will continue seeing more from you. <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Speaking of which, I'm going to have to pop into your thread and remove the commission information since you didn't do it voluntarily. Sorry! Please PM me so I can answer any questions you may have.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 18, 2018
Great work with Gengar. I wonder what game he is playing.. cant be pokemon unless he got an early release -.-

Back