• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psychotic's Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
Hey friend! I'm trying to get one of these guys:

Pokémon: Gothita
Nature: Bold or Relaxed
Ability: Shadow Tag
IVs: As many 31 as possible and female. Don't ruin your weekend on it, but 31/X/31/31/31/X would be awesome. If you can get this particular spread, gender won't matter since I won't need to keep breeding and thus won't need a female for increased chance for HA passing down.
Egg Moves (no guarantee, but I will try):

For trade, I've got an HA Careful Murkrow (prankster) breedject with X/31/31/0/31/X.

IGN: Derek
FC: 3136-6572-9878

I'll be available for the next 6 hours, and all day tomorrow. Please let me know if you are interested!

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Hey friend! I'm trying to get one of these guys:

Pokémon: Gothita
Nature: Bold or Relaxed
Ability: Shadow Tag
IVs: As many 31 as possible and female. Don't ruin your weekend on it, but 31/X/31/31/31/X would be awesome. If you can get this particular spread, gender won't matter since I won't need to keep breeding and thus won't need a female for increased chance for HA passing down.
Egg Moves (no guarantee, but I will try):

For trade, I've got an HA Careful Murkrow (prankster) breedject with X/31/31/0/31/X.

IGN: Derek
FC: 3136-6572-9878

I'll be available for the next 6 hours, and all day tomorrow. Please let me know if you are interested!

Sorry for being late. I'm interested in your murkrow. Could you list its nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back