• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
You may have to wait until you can acquire something on my Wants list, then. Sometimes traders just don't have anything to offer me, but I'll always be around, so there's that. ^^; Sorry. And since my SPA Sun is linked to another 3DS as of recently, can you add this

IGN: Flan FC: 2294 - 9082 - 7787

It's a special request, so that's why I'm not trading with my other, more commonly-used FC. I already added you on this 3DS!

okay, I added it, did you get my edit?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Thank you so much for all the trades Flan. I wish your shop all the best for the future. Definitely one of my favorite places to be from now on. :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I will be updating today and will edit this post later when I am done! I'll have included many more new events, shinies, EV-trained Pokemon, and have added the new Misc. section! Stay tuned. (;

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Waiting for the new events list. I have a Unova hat pikachu waiting for you. :D

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Waiting for the new events list. I have a Unova hat pikachu waiting for you. :D

I've updated pretty much all of the events list except for the Dream Radar legendaries such as Ho-Oh, Dialga, Giratina, Palkia, Lugia, the 3 Genies, etc. (: So if you want to offer, go ahead! I'd love the Unova Ash Hat Pikachu.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I've updated pretty much all of the events list except for the Dream Radar legendaries such as Ho-Oh, Dialga, Giratina, Palkia, Lugia, the 3 Genies, etc. (: So if you want to offer, go ahead! I'd love the Unova Ash Hat Pikachu.

I can trade it to you for the toonverse diglett.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I can trade it to you for the toonverse diglett.

Great! That sounds like a fair deal. When are you available to trade? (: Also, whenever we do trade, remember to trade the Pidgeot so I can clone it, and then I'll clone your Unova Pikachu and then return both the Pikachu and Pidgeot to you! :D

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Great! That sounds like a fair deal. When are you available to trade? (: Also, whenever we do trade, remember to trade the Pidgeot so I can clone it, and then I'll clone your Unova Pikachu and then return both the Pikachu and Pidgeot to you! :D

Don't worry I do remember about the pidgeot!!

Does this shiny electivire interest you as well?

Level100 male OT: Dan Nature: Adamant Ability: Motor Drive Character: Likes to thrash about Attacks: Cross chop, fire punch, ice punch, thunder punch

Stats: 291/379/170/204/206/289

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Don't worry I do remember about the pidgeot!!

Does this shiny electivire interest you as well?

Level100 male OT: Dan Nature: Adamant Ability: Motor Drive Character: Likes to thrash about Attacks: Cross chop, fire punch, ice punch, thunder punch

Stats: 291/379/170/204/206/289

Ah, I think I'll have to pass on Electivire, sorry! I can't imagine myself using him in a team anytime soon. ^^;
Thanks for the offer though!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Ah, I think I'll have to pass on Electivire, sorry! I can't imagine myself using him in a team anytime soon. ^^;
Thanks for the offer though!

Nah its okay :D
Can I ask you a favor regarding the Pikachu? Can you return me 4 clones of it?

I am online in gen7 now btw.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
THANKS for the trade ..

Btw did I offer you the WCS shiny milotic and chymia's shiny gardevoir before?

Ah poop I just realized I need to update my Events list with the really old events that are stuck in my Gen 4/5 games. I don't have Chymia's Shiny Gardevoir, though I do have WCS Shiny Milotic. (:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Ah poop I just realized I need to update my Events list with the really old events that are stuck in my Gen 4/5 games. I don't have Chymia's Shiny Gardevoir, though I do have WCS Shiny Milotic. (:

please do update and let me know about those events as I'm hunting those old events especially Mew events.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
please do update and let me know about those events as I'm hunting those old events especially Mew events.

I'm pretty sure I have Fall 2010 Mew somewhere in one of my cartridges. I'll update soon, and I'll let you know!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure I have Fall 2010 Mew somewhere in one of my cartridges. I'll update soon, and I'll let you know!

Edit:

I need the following events:

year of dragon shiny swablu and druddigon
rocky metang
fukuoka shiny groudon and kyogre

Can you trade 2 clones of each? In return I can trade you the three evelutions I proposed earlier and a WCSK17 Mew. If you feel like I need to throw in more pokes to make this deal fair, I can after a few minutes.

old post:
Please do that :)

Let me know when you dig out some old events for me. I have the pokemon center evee's colorful friends distribution Vaporeon, Sylveon and Leafeon.

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Edit:

I need the following events:

year of dragon shiny swablu and druddigon
rocky metang
fukuoka shiny groudon and kyogre

Can you trade 2 clones of each? In return I can trade you the three evelutions I proposed earlier and a WCSK17 Mew. If you feel like I need to throw in more pokes to make this deal fair, I can after a few minutes.

old post:
Please do that :)

Let me know when you dig out some old events for me. I have the pokemon center evee's colorful friends distribution Vaporeon, Sylveon and Leafeon.

Do you have another event to make the trade 1:1, since I'll be trading 5 event Pokemon and you're offering 4 currently? (: I'd be willing to clone them, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back