• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Gen III]: Jambo51's Tool Showcase

Urritguyz

What's going on everyone
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Are you editing normal trainers? Or like gym leaders/elite four?
There are 4 types of trainers: Normal mooks where you can't edit moves or items, where you can edit moves, you can edit items, and ones where you can edit both.
You most likely are dealing with the 3rd kind.
In order to edit moves on a normal trainer, you're gonna have to repoint their data as moves take up extra data. If its gym leaders you're editing, double check the ini, and the offsets of the move names.

It doesn't show up for any of the trainers. The problem may be in the offsets for the moves though, but I have no idea how to deal with that. What offsets do I replace with what? (I am 100% aware of how noobish I am at this)

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years
It doesn't show up for any of the trainers. The problem may be in the offsets for the moves though, but I have no idea how to deal with that. What offsets do I replace with what? (I am 100% aware of how noobish I am at this)

Your problem is the outdated ini, since Mrdollsteak expanded Pokemon Move, the pointer pointed in the ini is the previous pointer which is now free spaces, try to look on Move pointer in PGE provided on his zipped file

Urritguyz

What's going on everyone
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Your problem is the outdated ini, since Mrdollsteak expanded Pokemon Move, the pointer pointed in the ini is the previous pointer which is now free spaces, try to look on Move pointer in PGE provided on his zipped file

Sorry but what does PGE have to do with this? I'm using UTE. And what part is outdated exactly? I downloaded the patch a few days ago. I'm not sure what you mean with pointers. Are you talking about offsets? But either way, I've searched through MrDollSteak's zip File, and didn't find what you're describing. I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I don't see what to do.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sorry but what does PGE have to do with this? I'm using UTE. And what part is outdated exactly? I downloaded the patch a few days ago. I'm not sure what you mean with pointers. Are you talking about offsets? But either way, I've searched through MrDollSteak's zip File, and didn't find what you're describing. I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I don't see what to do.

It's a notepad file called "Table Locations".
Just so its easier for you, the offset for Move Names is "0x901800".
Just replace the offset for the move names in the UTE ini (TrainerEditor.ini) and replace it with the above. Also, change the number of moves to 511.

Urritguyz

What's going on everyone
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
It's a notepad file called "Table Locations".
Just so its easier for you, the offset for Move Names is "0x901800".
Just replace the offset for the move names in the UTE ini (TrainerEditor.ini) and replace it with the above. Also, change the number of moves to 511.

THANK YOU.

Now I can finally apply the patch. Thanks to you sir, for helping a novice hacker out :)

Zef

zef
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
yo, what's up with the IVs section in unnamed trainer editor

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years
Helllo, I don't know why it keeps on appearing

ENwKuyt.png
LtJdwq7.png

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
1. On default TrainerEditor.ini/AXPE, trainer's image table should be 0x1EC4CC
2. AI with value more than 7 is mentioned as invalid
3. Trainer's item can't be saved.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 16, 2015
There is a way to incrase trainer number, to add extra trainer slots using this tool??

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
I got an error from unnamed trainer editor "error parsing pokemon data for this trainer! - numericUpDownValue must be within the specificed mininum and maximum values". What does that mean?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 19, 2016
nevermind, fixed it. But I do have 2 MAJOR problems with the unnamed trainer editor:

1: I cant search up the move or pokemon which really is time consuming and isn't very convenient having to search for moves.

2: The Program ALWAYS crashes whenever I try to add a new pokemon to the trainer, is there a way to fix this?

Years
There is a problem with Battle Script Pro (or maybe it's just me), so if Jambo51 you are still around (or anyone who understands this), please tell me what to do. I have the latest version of .NET installed, and have even tried running the program as an administrator. It occurs everytime I try to decompile a script.
See attached image below:
View attachment 75831

Years
Alright, I've figured out how to fix the SQL: No such table bug. Apparently Jambo51 seems to have forgotten to package the SQL Lite commands database with Battle Script Pro. This can be fixed by going to Help>Update Database in his program, which downloads the database for you.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 16, 2015
Please owner of this tread can you do tutorial how to use your tools, we are having so many troubles using that, also i want to know how to add extra trainers..

Telemetius

Tele*
Years
I'm having some problems with the Battle scripts too and it looks very interesting to pass on.
Jambo when you've got some time can you write a small step-by-step tutorial ?

Good work either way.

Trainer 781

I'm having some problems with the Battle scripts too and it looks very interesting to pass on.
Jambo when you've got some time can you write a small step-by-step tutorial ?

Good work either way.

There is BSP tutorial by Jambo himself in the Tutorials section.

Years
  • Age 35
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 6, 2018
First, I'd like to say great tool. However, I'm having a problem opening my Rom.

I'm using Mr. Doll Steaks' Attack and Decap Rombase, so I changed the .ini file to match his. Not too sure what the problem is.
When I try to load the rom it says:
Unable to load Rom.

I don't even know what the problem is, nor how to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
First, I'd like to say great tool. However, I'm having a problem opening my Rom.

I'm using Mr. Doll Steaks' Attack and Decap Rombase, so I changed the .ini file to match his. Not too sure what the problem is.
When I try to load the rom it says:
Unable to load Rom.

I don't even know what the problem is, nor how to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Frankly there's not a lot we can go off of to help you based on what you've told us. But, there are two likely issues. One, you accidentally messed up something in the .ini, and you should double check to make sure. Two, some of the ROM's data has been corrupted somehow (in which case you should re-trace your steps and figure out if you did anything easily reversible). Of course a third issue would be a problem with the program itself, but this is unlikely.

Back