• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Riverdale

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Has anyone else been watching it? I'm enjoying the show mostly due to nostalgia--Archie's Weird Mysteries.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I never read Archie as a kid, but this show blew up a while back so I watched it with my friends - I feel like the target audience is a bit younger than me since it's very 'teen drama', and some pretty ridiculous things happen (in a sort of bad way), but I did watch all of it and will likely watch season 2. Once I start any mystery show I just have to know what happens in the end, so I'm hooked. :P I will say that the colours and cinematography are really pretty, so even when the plot and characters get kind of dumb, I like to admire the visuals.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I love Riverdale! Similar to Juno, at times I got bored with the plot and the characters. Like often they just do really stupid things or say things that teenagers would not say (Veronica's the main culprit for saying really odd things). But overall I really enjoy it. It's a good mystery and the characters work well with each other.

100% agree with Juno that the colours and cinematography are gorgeous, and is the thing I like the most about the series (the other thing being how attractive everyone is in the show like seriously what a good looking cast).

S2 starts in a week iirc, keen for it to be back!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yes; it likely would have been a little more fitting if they were college students in their 20's, rather than high school teens.

Last edited:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I agree with Juno, I feel older than the intended audience (which feels like 14/15 to me). The plot was initially interesting but it went into a lot of side paths that I frankly didn't care about, and one of the main focuses of the show became a character I didn't give anything about at all: Jughead. So there's not much in it for me anymore; unless S2 steps up the game I won't watch it.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Season 2 has begun and fasjkdhfkjasdhf I have thoughts!!

Spoilers ofc so don't click unless you've watched 2x01:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm curious to know how the vampire arc will unfold, if they're planning to have it on the show this season (in some capacity).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 30, 2017
I have started to watch it a bit but I really need to resume where I left off.

Back