Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!

TrollandToad.com

Old 1 Week Ago (4:03 AM).

Sneasel is op no? game look great.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (9:48 AM).

Nature: Lax
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by gilam View Post
      Sneasel is op no? game look great.
      As I've been watching other people playing the game on youtube I'm discovering I need to up the difficulty a bit, but I wouldn't say Sneasel is OP unless you give it return, which I forgot to remove and am gonna do right now lol
      Old 1 Week Ago (10:09 AM).
      The Psycho Pokemon

Nature: Jolly
        my game crashed in Signal City after trying to interact with Kristina. Furthermore she went into a forest during the event with the pokegear but when I explored the town a bit to find any goodies she was outside once more which I think may be the bug that killed my game, but I'm not sure
        Old 1 Week Ago (10:27 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by buttjuice.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
          my game crashed in Signal City after trying to interact with Kristina. Furthermore she went into a forest during the event with the pokegear but when I explored the town a bit to find any goodies she was outside once more which I think may be the bug that killed my game, but I'm not sure
          uuuuh I'll look into this, wish I knew this right before I just did an update lmao. Thanks for pointing this out, looney!
          Fixed, gonna update the link in about 10-15 minutes. Still gonna be called 1.3.5 as I doubt anybody has downlaoded in the last 30 minutes

Updated the link
          Old 1 Week Ago (5:13 PM).

Game is looking good so far. Downloaded it a day or two ago. Just curious if there is an updated list of 'mon's on specific routes. I've been looking for bulbasaur on route 2 all day. Found 3 joltick and a bunch of scythers and whatnot but I haven't even seen a bulbasaur yet and I've been at this for about 7 hours on and off. Also, using my lvl 13 starly on a lvl 14 venonat and surskit vs my oddish I'm getting critical'd more than I feel I should and keep getting my 'mon killed in 1 hit by a water move on a grass type or a bug move on a flying type. But when I use Wing attack on venonat it only does barely 1/3rd Hp. Ummm, I think the poke center in Erkwood deserves a computer or somehere over there so I can take my scyther I just caught and be able to take bublasaur out when I finally find him...
            Old 1 Week Ago (6:39 AM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tanneroff View Post
              Game is looking good so far. Downloaded it a day or two ago. Just curious if there is an updated list of 'mon's on specific routes. I've been looking for bulbasaur on route 2 all day. Found 3 joltick and a bunch of scythers and whatnot but I haven't even seen a bulbasaur yet and I've been at this for about 7 hours on and off. Also, using my lvl 13 starly on a lvl 14 venonat and surskit vs my oddish I'm getting critical'd more than I feel I should and keep getting my 'mon killed in 1 hit by a water move on a grass type or a bug move on a flying type. But when I use Wing attack on venonat it only does barely 1/3rd Hp. Ummm, I think the poke center in Erkwood deserves a computer or somehere over there so I can take my scyther I just caught and be able to take bublasaur out when I finally find him...
              There is a PC in every pokemoncenter, its the blue computer looking thing. Also, bulbasaur is extremely rare, but he is there.
              Old 1 Week Ago (6:51 AM).

hey the game looks awsome but i have a BIG problem with the first ''boss fight'' against admin Michael. i actually managed to kill his Magmortar (using Toxic lol) but nothing happend. He just stands there like nothing happend and the cutscene comes again when you take a step further but game gets stuck. if you leave the house and enter again everything is back to normal and you have another chance to ''lose'' or stay quiet.... I just wanted to say that i am sad that there is no secret for when you win
                Old 1 Week Ago (8:05 AM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by the_sad_dude View Post
                  hey the game looks awsome but i have a BIG problem with the first ''boss fight'' against admin Michael. i actually managed to kill his Magmortar (using Toxic lol) but nothing happend. He just stands there like nothing happend and the cutscene comes again when you take a step further but game gets stuck. if you leave the house and enter again everything is back to normal and you have another chance to ''lose'' or stay quiet.... I just wanted to say that i am sad that there is no secret for when you win
                  Guess I'm gonna have to give him some more pokemon, you're not really suppose to win that fight, and since it was so early on and it's level is so high I figured it would one shot everthing, but I guess if you poison it and stall long enough with a full team it's possible.. so I gotta add more pokemon for him lol
                  Old 5 Days Ago (10:51 AM).

Game difficulty needs to be upped a lot.
                    Old 4 Days Ago (1:40 PM).

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by The Only God View Post
                      Game difficulty needs to be upped a lot.
                      You're the first person to say this, most people have had to grind. So I'm not really sure if I should up the difficulty.
                      Old 1 Day Ago (12:05 AM).

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by buttjuice View Post
                        You're the first person to say this, most people have had to grind. So I'm not really sure if I should up the difficulty.
                        full team's for trainer's
                        better move's set
                        better and balance team's
                        lvl's cap for gym's
                        c'ant leave gym untill u finish

no need for grinding to make the game hard.
                        Old 11 Hours Ago (10:23 PM).

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by gilam View Post
                          full team's for trainer's
                          better move's set
                          better and balance team's
                          lvl's cap for gym's
                          c'ant leave gym untill u finish

no need for grinding to make the game hard.
                          I think level caps for gyms are honestly whack, so that definitely won't be in my game.
                          Can't leave until gym is finished is already implemented, so I'm not sure what you're getting at there.
                          Giving trainers full teams at the beginning of the game, uh, why? That's kinda..dumb. The games current beta only goes up to the second gym, where in any pokemon game you definitely wouldn't be running into people with fully developed teams yet.
                          Better and balanced teams for trainers? Maybe I could do a better job with that.
                          Move sets for trainers are mostly set, but I will say I did get lazy and left some trainers with their default moves and just set their pokemon and levels.

I never said you have to grind, I've said some people have had to. I've had some that haven't had any issues, and I've had some people that complain that the second gym is "too hard," and that he was the first to complain about the game being "too easy."

Quick Reply